• beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    A bit late...

Recap -Friday 1/28
    Log - :)
    Balanced meals - No
    Stay hydrated - :)
    Indoor Bike? - No
    Email HS program administrator and class mentor - :)
    Straighten house for the weekend - No
    Bed by midnight - :)

Saturday 1/29
    Log
    Balanced meals
    Stay hydrated
    Indoor Bike
    2 chores
    Bed by midnight
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    JFT Sunday
    1. Tea! Check in on MFP. Breathing & stretching. Update online weekly requirements.
    2. Morning: Check email. Therapy exercises. Notes on essays.
    3. Reading: Civil Rights. Update Beanstack. Blog posts w/3 comments.
    4. Writing: Script. 1 hr.
    5. Housework: Put laundry away.
    6. Afternoon: Watch Abbott Elementary? Park walk. Grade classwork.
    7. Evening: Tweetchat. Dinner: Soup. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Chop celery. Update JFT.
    8. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Set out journal. Read: 1 hr while playing sleepy music.
    9. Upcoming: Upcoming: Wed/Sat livestreams. MH Monday check-in; Tough Question Tuesday; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Thankful Thursday. S&F script work. Clois. Theater 2/8. Dentist 5/12. Therapy 2/24 4P and 3/12 4P. Conf 3/1. Plan Saturday Six for 2/5 6 PM. Yoga at library 1/29 10:00. Need to patch the flamingo dress. Where are my patches? Load dishwasher S/T/R eves.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    Today: 198.0

Ongoing plans/ideas

1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for GR purchase list.
    2. E2: Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. Look into publishing and literacy doctoral programs.
    6. Medical: Dentist May 12. Oct 14 1p. PCP Apr 12 9:15. Therapy 1/26 10A and 2/24 4P. Ankle 9:30 2/7. PT 4p Mon/Fri
    7. Theater: Read play for discussion Feb 8 7P.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor. How to remove cement.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 10 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks. Horse stance for 5 breaths, tree for 10 breaths each leg.
    14. Summer: Organize photos with the family. Write Clois. Write Stuffy and Friends. Create blog posts for video lessons.
    15. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board? Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville?

WFTY: Focus. Today was a very low-key day, and boy did I need it.
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence.
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Hi everyone. It’s a gloriously sunny day today and I went out for a run this morning, which felt great. I’m busy with lots of house chores today, but stopped for lunch and thought I’d better catch up.

Have a lovely Sunday all. X

Saturday goals recap:
    Morning run ✅
    Go to garden centre ✅
    Cool veggies ✅
    Stay within calorie goal ✅
    Water❌ I’m so bad at remembering at the weekend
    Bed by 11✅

Sunday goals:
    Morning run (outside?) ✅ 5km
    Take pictures of table for selling ✅
    Touch up paint on balcony and fill the new planters ✅
    Spend some time sorting front garden
    CleanIng
    Laundry
    Finish sorting maths activity for Monday
    Stay within calorie goal
    Bed by 10
  • MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    I know I need to catch up with everyone 🤦‍♀️

I am sorry I have been in a bit of a slump and I'm trying to get myself out of it!!

For some reason, I feel the need to share this:

I have recently been on a journey to gather a variety of supplements to incorporate in my health journey. I am happy to say, I have finally completed my regimen!!

Gut health is so important to me bc it directly affects my entire body when my IBS flares. Well, no more!! I found something that has corrected my gut health and I swear everytime I take this supplement I do a little Happy Dance, Lol!!!

https://intelligenceofnature.com/collections/shop-all/products/gut-health-supplement?variant=39683611656246

It has been worth the extra expense bc it has improved my stomach which is priceless to me!!

Well, I'll stop myself, Lol!! I just love research and science!! 🤓👍

Happy Sunday!! I'll try to get back on here later to update my JFT. 🌷🤗🌷
  • beachwalker99
    Recap - Saturday 1/29
    Balanced meals - No. Not enough protein. Too much sodium.
    Indoor Bike - :)
    2 chores - :)
    Bed by midnight - A few minutes over

Sunday 1/30
    Log
    Balanced meals
    Stay hydrated
    Indoor bike
    1 chore
    Evaluate diagnostic essays
    Prep for Monday class
    Bed by midnight
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,573 Member
    JFT for 1/29 (today): ✔️
    1) No dessert stuff today unless I want sugar free or no sugar added (last 1/12) (none of the ice cream and none of DH's meltaways) Dessert ok only if DH wants to have one when we eat out. ✔️We didn't want dessert this evening!
    2) Can have peanut butter today (last 1/18)Didn't have today
    3) Don't weigh again until Monday, 1/31✔️
    4) Up to 1.5 oz. hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 1/19) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese.✔️
    5) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. No honey today (1-2 Tbsp.). (last - 1/16)✔️
    6) No peanuts today & No pistachios today; walnuts & almonds ok, non of nut gift today✔️
    7) No dried apricots today. (last 1/18)✔️
    8) None of DH's treats today (except as noted under #1). If he leaves some pistachios, I can have them.✔️
    9) No turkey jerky today.✔️
    10) No turkey Vienna sausage today (last 1/21)✔️
    11) No more of the cornbread muffins I made.✔️
    12) No tamales or sweet potato casserole or German cabbage today✔️
    JFT for 1/30 (today): ✔️
    1) No dessert stuff today except some of the ice cream I made and some of the pumpkin pie I made or if I want sugar free or no sugar added (last 1/12) (none of DH's meltaways)
    2) Can have peanut butter today (last 1/18)
    3) Don't weigh again until Monday, 1/31
    4) No hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 1/19) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese.
    5) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. No honey today (1-2 Tbsp.). (last - 1/16)
    6) No peanuts today & No pistachios today; walnuts & almonds ok, non of nut gift today
    7) No dried apricots today. (last 1/18)
    8) None of DH's treats today (except as noted under #1). If he leaves some pistachios, I can have them.
    9) No turkey jerky today.
    10) No turkey Vienna sausage today (last 1/21)
    11) No more of the cornbread muffins I made.

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 12 pm.

• Janele0627
    Janele0627 Posts: 231 Member
    Hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday. I'm at work.

Today I'm just going to try and keep my stress levels low, be mindful of everything I put into my body, and prepare myself to get back into the full swing of things tomorrow.
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,472 Member
    edited January 2022
    Recap Sat. 1/29
    1) Move hourly but DO NOT stress about Fitbit numbers :) 5.3K (happy at least 5K) 9floors :o (wow low for me) & 11/14
    2) PT exercises :smiley: all sets & all reps / alternate ice & heating pad :)
    3) Net calories zero / 96 oz. water = still not so great, not helped by snacking on peanuts in addition to bday dinner leftovers, at least I didn't eat garlic bread -620, sodium ok yay, fiber, protein, calcium excellent, 80 oz. water
    4) Laundry (already started) / find life ins. info :neutral: found folder, need most recent sheet / find Bellin 10K race history & submit to survey :smiley: verified to online records: completed 25 races, starting 1992, including 2 virtual / start income tax preparer's questionnaire / prep bday cards for mom & sister / another ta-da? lots of decluttering in bedroom, unexpectedly but YAY = 4.5/6
    5) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren gel / Calm app / 7:30 alarm (9:00 church) = 4/6

JFT Sunday 1/30
    1) Church 9:00 :smiley:
    2) Quick visit by hubby's youngest sister <3 just past 1 year anniversary of her hubby's death
    3) Move hourly / don't stress Fitbit numbers
    4) Net calories zero / 96 oz. water
    5) Errands with hubby / pick up mom's bday cake 5:00 / another ta-da?
    6) PT exercises / alternate ice & heating pad
    7) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren gel / Calm app / 7:00 alarm (8:20 dentist)

I'm in a stretch where there's cake everywhere. Hubby's bday last Fri, then going to visit mom & dad for her 85th bday tomorrow. I made chocolate cake for hubby (his favorite) and ordered cake for mom. Monday off work and traveling to see family, know pizza will also be there. I need to control portions, because abstaining will not happen. :p

About me: Carmela
    Height 5'4"
    64 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2022 Goals: mainly updates from the last two years
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking dog, treadmill in winter, but include weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race or challenge events hopefully fewer virtual this year ~
    • started MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,022km challenge on Jan. 1
    • Frenzy on the Fox (River Trail) 5K on 1.21.22 ~ untimed event, per MapMyWalk 53.47 & ave. pace 16:30, frigid this year with wind chill at zero
    • registered for Seroogy's Valentine 5K on 2.5.22
    • will register for Bellin 10K on 6.11.22 ~ first time in person since 2019
    • will register for Packers 5K when July details announced
    • will register for Bellin Women's Pink Pumpkin 5K when Oct. details announced
    • will register for Run for the Hill of It (trail) 5K when Oct. details announced
    • watch for other events to add
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last two years to be continued
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ keeping this goal as well
    9) Continue to declutter bedroom, home office, former work from home space (a/k/a dining room) and basement
    Word for 2022: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • more_freggies76
    Hour commitment - After I finish my sweet potato (leftover) and metamusal, I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same stuff at dinner as at lunch.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    JFT Monday
    1. Tea! Check in on MFP. Breathing & stretching.
    2. Before Class: Check in with LS: Sabbatical for doctorate? Check email. Think pink. 2/7 absence form.
    3. English classes: Day 14. Kahoot!
    4. SEL classes: How was your weekend?
    5. Online classes: Reply to emails; enter grades. Enter late work.
    6. Planning: Finish research script. Lang8 journal. Read Civil Rights; update Goodreads. Duolingo lesson. Visit 3 students. Call 5 caregivers. Log! Input grades. Update paper gradebook. Check lesson plans.
    7. Afternoon: Elliptical. Park walk?
    8. Evening: Tweetchat. Dinner: Leftovers. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Chop celery. Update JFT.
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth.
    10. Upcoming: Wed/Sat livestreams. MH Monday check-in; Tough Question Tuesday; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Thankful Thursday. S&F script work. Clois. Theater 2/8. Dentist 5/12. Therapy 1/26 10A and 2/24 4P. Writing group 1/25 7P. Conf Tue 3/1. Start planning Saturday Seven for 2/5 6 PM. Yoga at library 1/29 10:00; then volunteering. Need to patch the flamingo dress. Where are my patches? Call DFCS about Medicaid; call lawyer after. Load dishwasher S/T/R eves.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    Today: 198.0

Ongoing plans/ideas
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for GR purchase list.
    2. E2: Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. Look into publishing and literacy doctoral programs.
    6. Medical: Dentist May 12. Oct 14 1p. PCP Apr 12 9:15. Therapy 1/26 10A and 2/24 4P. Ankle 9:30 2/7. PT 4p Mon/Fri
    7. Theater: Read play for discussion Feb 8 7P.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor. How to remove cement.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 10 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks. Horse stance for 5 breaths, tree for 10 breaths each leg.
    14. Summer: Organize photos with the family. Write Clois. Write Stuffy and Friends. Create blog posts for video lessons.
    15. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board? Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville?

WFTY: Focus. I am not doing very well with that word. I regularly feel very scattered. :disappointed:
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence.
  • more_freggies76
    edited January 2022
    1) No dessert stuff today except some of the ice cream I made and some of the pumpkin pie I made or if I want sugar free or no sugar added (last 1/12) (none of DH's meltaways)✔️
    2) Can have peanut butter today (last 1/18)✔️I didn't eat any today
    3) Don't weigh again until Monday, 1/31✔️
    4) No hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 1/19) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese.✔️
    5) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. No honey today (1-2 Tbsp.). (last - 1/16)✔️
    6) No peanuts today & No pistachios today; walnuts & almonds ok, non of nut gift today✔️
    7) No dried apricots today. (last 1/18)✔️
    8) None of DH's treats today (except as noted under #1). If he leaves some pistachios, I can have them.✔️
    9) No turkey jerky today.✔️
    10) No turkey Vienna sausage today (last 1/21)✔️
    11) No more of the cornbread muffins I made.✔️

[/quote]

1) No dessert stuff today unless I want sugar free or no sugar added (last 1/12) (none of leftovers, none of DH's meltaways)
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 1/19) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese.
    5) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. No honey today (1-2 Tbsp.). (last - 1/16)
    6) No peanuts today & No pistachios today; walnuts & almonds ok, non of nut gift today
    8) None of DH's treats today (except as noted under #1). If he leaves some pistachios, I can have them.
    12) None of the leftover tamales, german cabbage. Rest of sweet potato casserole ok, green beans and veggie dip ok.

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.

• MrsHermit
    MrsHermit Posts: 195 Member
    Hi everyone, took a break from posting (not logging) this weekend to rest and encourage DH to rest, then busy Sunday.

@TerriRichardson112 Decluttering sewing is kinda like shopping, you discover fabrics and unfinished projects and are hopefully inspired! DH has agreed to make me room for sewing in a corner as soon as we land, which is really nice of him. I've tried to keep my craft stuff organized when I packed them; tried. I hope you're enjoying the declutter and sewing!

@mytime6630 Happy Onderland! (below 200)

For me, I'm still packing, trying to work on my habit goals, including shoving boxes and stuff out of the way for some exercise. No loss, slight gain. Still working at it.
    The habit list helps. I've decided to alternate packing and cleaning/spackling days. Doing better at destressing, breathing, and detaching myself from drama coming from relatives. It is helping me right now sticking to the fact that (I believe) this is a door that God opened and path HE wants us to walk, and we will walk it and trust HIM no matter what happens next. No sense worrying about the mountains possibly in our way.

My habit goals for this year that I'm working on
    If streak is broken, start over (Saturdays are exempt)
    1) 6am up, Modeh Ani, 1 cup of tea, journal, do things 🌸
    2) don't eat until after exercise, exercise by 10am 🌸
    3)crafts after dinner
    4) dishes all done before bed 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
    5) take some notes on saved vids/bookmarks, turn off devices and read
    6) 8pm floss and wash face, can have tea
    7) in bed: pray, read, crochet 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

JFT Monday 1-31
    Keep up the habits!
    Cleaning day, go go go! If done with bedroom goal, tackle balcony
    blog post?
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,730 Member
    edited January 2022
    JFT - January 30
    1.5L of water
    Log all Food
    Gratitude journal
    Exercise
  • MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    Monday JFT 01/31/2022:

▪︎Personal AM time: coffee & breakfast
    ▪︎MFP: review, post, and prelog diary
    ▪︎Devotional time: read 30 min.
    ▪︎AM self-care routine
    ▪︎AM Kiddo routine
    ▪︎3_hr study session
    ▪︎Lunchtime: eat & decompress for 1_hr
    ▪︎Home exercises: Yoga and 1-BBL DVDs
    ▪︎PM Kiddo routine
    ▪︎GYM exercises: Elliptical 30 min, weights_leg day
    ▪︎Dinnertime: prep, eat, and decompress
    ▪︎PM self-care routine
    ▪︎Bedtime by 10 pm (22:00)

Here is hoping this week gets me back on track!!!

Happy Marvelous Monday my dear friends!!
    🌷🤗🌷
  • beachwalker99
    Recap - Sunday 1/30
    Balanced meals - :/ A bit over on sodium and low on protein
    Indoor bike - :) Got an extra workout walking in the snow!
    1 chore - :)
    Evaluate diagnostic essays - No
    Prep for Monday class - 75%
    Bed by midnight - :)

JFT Monday 1/31
    Log
    Balanced meals
    Stay hydrated
    1 chore
    Evaluate diagnostic essays
    Set up CRN classes
    Bed by midnight
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,312 Member
    Weekend was busy, but I was down with migraines a fair bit of it. Slept about 15-18hrs a day. When I wasn't asleep I was eating, lol. Today it was rough to get up, but there is no headache so I'll take it. Hoping for a power nap after work, and then head to spin class to get some miles in.

JFT Monday
    - Work by 8:00 :( 8:15
    - Meetings :smiley:
    - Audits :smiley:
    - Lab stuff :smiley:
    - Computer Stuff
    - Nap
    - Spin
    - Dinner
    - Shower
    - No Alcohol
    - Bed by 10:30

• more_freggies76
    JFT for 1/31 (today): ✔️
    1) No dessert stuff today unless I want sugar free or no sugar added (last 1/12) (none of leftovers, none of DH's meltaways)
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 1/19) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese.
    12) None of the leftover tamales, German cabbage. Rest of sweet potato casserole ok, green beans and veggie dip ok.
    [/quote]

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 12 pm.
  • Janele0627
    Janele0627 Posts: 231 Member
    JFT 01/31
    - Vitamins / B.C.
    - 64 oz of water
    - 10,000 steps
    - Log everything / Stay green
    - 30 minutes of cardio
    - Shower
    - Clean bedroom
    - Charge FitBit
    - Wind down (no screens) by 10 / Bed by 11
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Hi all. Busy day today but have read and tried to catch up. Hope everyone is doing ok.

Sunday goals recap:
    Morning run (outside?) ✅ 5km
    Take pictures of table for selling ✅
    Touch up paint on balcony and fill the new planters ✅
    Spend some time sorting front garden ✅ hours! But it’s finished and looks good
    CleanIng ✅ downstairs only, due to outdoor work
    Laundry ✅
    Finish sorting maths activity for Monday ✅
    Stay within calorie goal ✅
    Bed by 10 ❌

Monday goals:
    Morning run ✅ 2 miles
    Pay bills ✅
    Pack food, coffee, laptop and school resources ✅
    Drop P to school ✅
    Call L at break time ✅
    Home at lunch to see L ✅
    Take car to garage again ✅
    Work on class assembly script
    Stay within calorie goal
    Bed by 10
  • more_freggies76
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until after 5pm except my dose of meatmusal.