January 2022 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,780 Member
    Not a scheduled rest day but it is POURING RAIN outside. I have met my mileage for the month so I am calling it a rest day. LOL.

@kgirlhart seems like our weather this week is going to be sucky so if you HAD to be sick maybe this is the best week for it. Hope you have a mild case and speedy recovery my friend.
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,052 Member
    Not a scheduled rest day but it is POURING RAIN outside. I have met my mileage for the month so I am calling it a rest day. LOL.

@kgirlhart seems like our weather this week is going to be sucky so if you HAD to be sick maybe this is the best week for it. Hope you have a mild case and speedy recovery my friend.

Yeah, I am supposed to run after work today and the rain is at a 97-100% chance here by then. I guess I will see how heavy it is and make the call then. I don't mind running in the rain unless it is pouring.
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Scott6255 wrote: »

Thank you for getting us going!!!!
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,967 Member
    You are so right @summerskier. The weather is supposed to be really bad later in the week too, so that may help me not to overdo it when I start back.
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    @kgirlhart oh no. Biggest hugs. Hope it's mild and passes quickly.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,967 Member
    Thanks @Avidkeo.

WTG @shanaber!

Hope all goes well tomorrow @quilteryoyo.
  • BeverlyW1108
    BeverlyW1108 Posts: 460 Member
    Congrats on your 100 miles Shanaber!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,944 Member
    @rheddmobile You did great in January! Congratulations on your PR, especially when you were on the struggle bus. Funny about tall guy loping out a 6 min mile. Just doesn't seem fair. :wink:

Nice running @marisap2010 !