4"11 ladies (very short and overqeight)

Options

Replies

• cjfitness
    Options
    Hi!

Newbie to MFP forums but been on MFP since April 2011 or so. I'm 4:11 and slightly under a half and finding other people at my height is just incredible!!!

187 lbs at my heaviest (I think I weighed more but I stopped getting the scales at that point)
    137.7lbs just before MFP. I had got myself down to here on my own, but need motivation and support
    133 lbs now. Want to get down to 120, if not 115.

CJ
  • gnastro
    gnastro Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi CJ,

Feel free to friend me, shorties rule!!!!!:smile:

Gina
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I am 5 feet 1/2 inch (that 1/2 inch counts for a lot). I have lost 80 pounds total and I still feel fat. My boobs are big and always have been and my tummy is not where I want it. We will get there. I guess it will just take time!! Feel free to friend me with a message :)
  • jenomaha
    jenomaha Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Okay, I just did this really quick and suggestions are very welcome!

2nl7441.jpg

Ha, that's awesome!!
  • fraanncciiss
    Options
    I tried to make a banner but it didn't work :(
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Where do you go to make banners?
  • L2M1D52
    Options
    2zxmums.jpg

Here's an idea.

I didn't see the poster that was created already!
  • ruthiebear123
    ruthiebear123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 4"11 and Joined MFP yesterday! I started Scottish Slimmers a week ago today and got weighed on Thursday evening and I've lost 6lb so far! I would like to get down to 126lb and then down to 119. Just now my weight is 155 :(
  • jcannon15
    Options
    i'm 5ft and 186lbs my goal is 125lb :)
  • ChelseaL618
    ChelseaL618 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love it!!!!!
  • paticksmama07
    paticksmama07 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Love it!! Great job.:wink:
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    love both of the banners!
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I want in! I'm 5'1" and currently weigh 147. I'm trying to get to 120. My fantasy goal is 115. I havent figured out how to subscribe to a thread so it doesnt get lost. I hope I find a way.

I started the 30Day Shred and MFP on Monday and have been religiously doing the workout and counting my calories. I'd love to be surrounded by "short" support!
  • wages
    Options
    Hi

I'm new. I am 5ft tall and weigh 9.5 stones. I have always had a yo yo pattern. At my lowest I was 7.5 stones. Being overweight effects my confidence so much. I have hardly any clothes that fit but I refuse to buy any more until I lose weight. Starting again tomorrow. I would like to be 8 stones. :heart: I wish I could keep it off...x :heart:
  • L2M1D52
    Options
    zjytdg.jpg

A litlle add-on
  • TooFatToFit
    TooFatToFit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Okay...Ima gonna use dat! :o)
  • L2M1D52
    Options
    Okay...Ima gonna use dat! :o)

Cool, the present is suppose to represent the package. I added mines now too:bigsmile:
  • dianerml
    dianerml Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    zjytdg.jpg

A litlle add-on

That's great!
  • kit_kitaru
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and I was at 169,and I had a lot of muscle on me so I just looked so bulky, and I have wide hips and large breasts. I'm down to 148 but I'm really wanting to get to 95 which is my goal weight,but even at 105 to 110 Id be extremely happy. Because Im so short I just feel like a butterball.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!