"Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom " Group 7

Options

Replies

• renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Weigh in this morning was 150.8, down 1.2 pounds.
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Up and down, up and down. 151.4 this morning, so down about a pound from last week. Hope everyone is doing great!!! :smile:
  • Babbe
    Babbe Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    weigh in today was down 0.7 lbs. So I am at 144.6
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Pretty good results so far ladies!! I am weighing in at 152.8 today...down 3 pounds from last week!! Down 16.2 since the start of our challenge!! I guess there are some benefits of having the stomach flu...lol!! Whatever, I'll take it!! Happy Friday everyone!! Make it a great day!! Tammy
  • Babbe
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Just stopped in to say hi.
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hello Hot Moms,

I weighed in at 147.8 which is a loss of only .2 but I'll take it! I have got to start exercising at this point...still working on that!
  • amers55
    Options
    Sorry to weigh in late! 152.2 this week. I have been slacking with eating, water (my glass water bottle broke) and exercise but today is a new day! A fresh start!!! Have a good week ladies!
  • curlyjayne
    Options
    sorry to weigh in on a sunday, but i have been away since friday.
    lost 1 lb this week
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been MIA. it was a crazy week, then Saturday I spent 6 hrs in a teaching seminar. This week will be wild since it's homecoming week and there is so much going on! My #2 son, Josh, is on the homecoming court. His older brother was homecoming king in 2009...so we shall see if he follows suit! :wink: I shall weigh myself soon...for better or for worse :grumble: and post at the beginning of the week.
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Quick check-in. No change. I got my med & water intake thing under control but have ID'd a 3rd culprit; even though I'm SET for 2100 net/day, I actually fell short an average of 227 net cals/day the week before last and a whopping 568 net cals/day short last week. My body is clinging onto weight for dear life! I'm going to stay on top of ev-er-y-thing this week because I need to get back in this for real ASAP. This Friday makes my 6 week post-op & "restriction-free" mark. I sure as hell hope my weight gets back to my "fully recovered" mark; because then I'm going to really start beating myself up :(
  • renaegry
    Options
    Had a good weekend. Over indulged a bit in the snack department.

Went to fitness class tonight and it was ran as boot camp, got a reall good burn in. My HRM watch ain't working right, so last week I got mad and ordered a new Mio with the chest strap (the one I currently have is a Mio Petite Motive) The watch should be here Wed so I can try it out at fitness class on Wed.

Not sure what this weeks weight will hold, TOM this week, but hope to hold steady at least.

I hope everyone is going well.

Izzie - don't beat yourself up if your not quite there. It will just make it harder, and your body will just hold onto it longer.
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!! Yet another week under our belts. Pretty good showing overall this week. Just missing 2 weigh in's, but since it is already Tuesday I'm going to go ahead and post the chart.

ktOWX.jpg

I'm still hanging in here, still feeling pretty crappy but the Zofran helps me to deal with the nausea a little bit. Can't wait to feel better--I think I was around 14-16 weeks with my daughter before I felt normal again. Fingers crossed I'll be better in a couple weeks! I really can't wait to get back to working out, but I am just exhausted at the moment, and it is all I can do to keep up with my crazy work schedule and home life.

Keep up the great work ladies, you guys are doing fantastic!!!
  • Cherilea
    Options
    ~~ WEIGH-IN 9/21/2011 ~~

Ok, all....I only lost .4 lbs putting me at 156.4 making that 10 lbs lost since joining Hot Moms. It's been a struggle since Im still trying to find a routine since starting work again. It will fall in place...in time. I sure miss exercising in the mornings though :tongue: Anyhoo, sorry about being so late weighing in....time for me to get back on track! :happy:
  • helena98
    Options
    WHO WANTS TO BE A HOT MOM? - GROUP RESULTS, Week 9 (9/19)

Hello, Hot Moms!! Check out the weekly stats below.

p1V9L.png

Here's a quick summary of the past 9 weeks.

SJgUf.png

Hmmm..…we still can’t find that “inner fire” that we had at the beginning or at Week 6. Don’t sweat it! We’ve all had our off-days, our gains, our plateaus, you name it! Now it’s time to re-commit to your weight loss goals. As of tomorrow, there are 100 days left in this challenge. 100 days left until December 31. Let’s make these last 100 days count!

Need some motivation? Check out these sisters from the Biggest Loser last season. They are the PICTURE of discipline and hard work.

BEFORE and AFTER

OLIVIA -- SW 261. Now 142. / HANNAH -- SW 248. Now 138.
    EzixE.png

100 days left! Let’s go, Hot Moms!!!

GROUP 1:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/294382--who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mom-group-1-closed-group

GROUP 2:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/294130-who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mom-group-2-closed-thread

GROUP 3:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/318548-rambling-random-hot-moms-closed

GROUP 4:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/294495-who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mama-group-4-closed-group

GROUPS 5 & 6 – Discontinued. Active members of Group 5 moved to Group 7.

GROUP 7:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/293681--who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mom-group-7

GROUP 8:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/293856-who-wants-to-be-a-hot-mom-group-8-closed-thread

GROUP 9:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/340810-moms-on-the-move-group-9-closed-group

GROUP 10:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/299782-hot-mom-closed-group-mommies-in-control
  • renaegry
    Options
    Went to fitness class tonight, and it was ran as boot camp again. Tried out my new Mio Energy HRM with chest strap. Definately get a more accurate reading. Burned 231 cals, and 30G of fat. Will be interesting to see next week how many cals I burn in an actual class not ran as boot camp. See how close it was to my old HRM with no strap.
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!! Yet another week under our belts. Pretty good showing overall this week. Just missing 2 weigh in's, but since it is already Tuesday I'm going to go ahead and post the chart.

ktOWX.jpg

I'm still hanging in here, still feeling pretty crappy but the Zofran helps me to deal with the nausea a little bit. Can't wait to feel better--I think I was around 14-16 weeks with my daughter before I felt normal again. Fingers crossed I'll be better in a couple weeks! I really can't wait to get back to working out, but I am just exhausted at the moment, and it is all I can do to keep up with my crazy work schedule and home life.

Keep up the great work ladies, you guys are doing fantastic!!!

Heather - Just a little correction for me this week...my weigh in was 152.8, not 152.2, with a 3 pound loss for the week. Just wanted to make sure you have it right, as it could throw off future weeks. Thank you for keeping track of all our stats.
  • curlyjayne
    Options
    hi guys
    I have lost another 1 lb this week, slow and steady seams to be working for me. xxx
  • Cherilea
    Options
    I know I weighed in on Wed., but I will weigh in again on Friday...I want to get back on track and that was always my day anyway. We shall what the scale says tomorrow. :tongue:
  • Babbe
    Options
    Today was my anniversary and we went out to eat. I was only over by 29 cals. So proud of myself. Hoping that the scale is nice to me tomorrow.
  • Cherilea
    Options
    ~~ WEIGH-IN 9/21/2011 ~~

Ok, all....I only lost .4 lbs putting me at 156.4 making that 10 lbs lost since joining Hot Moms. It's been a struggle since Im still trying to find a routine since starting work again. It will fall in place...in time. I sure miss exercising in the mornings though :tongue: Anyhoo, sorry about being so late weighing in....time for me to get back on track! :happy:

~~ WEIGH - IN 9/23/2011~~

Im getting back to weighing in on Fridays. I lost 1.6 lbs. since my last weigh in...couple that with the .4 I lost on Wed. and that makes a total of 2 lbs gone this week!

That 's a total of 11.6 lbs lost since joining Hot Moms! HOO-RAH! :smile: