Welcome New Members!

Options

Replies

• miallbena8190
    miallbena8190 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I haven’t been on here for a number of months and time to get back into it all. Happy to accept friends on here and motivate each other. I’m in Melbourne Aistralia, anyone else from Australia here as well? Happy to help anyone with motivation or shared stories. Ben
  • 1KiwiShellM
    1KiwiShellM Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Ben
  • Lucy_yay
    Lucy_yay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! just joined today this amazing MFP community!

long time ago I used MFP to loose a couple of pounds successfully. After a long hiatus, I'm back and ready to kick some butt :smiley:
    have a great day everyone!

• TinLicker77
    TinLicker77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good morning all. I am getting "re-started" here and would love to meet some folks who I can exchange encouragement, words of wisdom, etc. Please add me!
  • Boxing987
    Boxing987 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    hey all just trying to get back into training
  • dmorton304
    dmorton304 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi joined yesterday, initial target of 3stone 13 loss. Looking for quick low calorie lunches tgat are filling
  • michellewale1977
    michellewale1977 Posts: 20 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Hi all, was on here a long time ago for maintenance help but I’m back again now as I’ve gained, ugh. I’m a 44 year old female, from UK, vegetarian, 5 feet 1 inch and usually weigh 7 stone 5 pounds but I’ve gained 2 stone since Christmas. I started dieting Monday and plan to exercise 5 days a week for 20-30 minutes. Mfp has given me a 1200 calorie target (extra on workout days). It’s only Thursday but I’ve already lost 3 pounds and haven’t been hungry at all. Met all the nutrition goals too. Feel free to add me as a friend so we can motivate each other :)
  • neffybetty
    neffybetty Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello! would love to make some friends. I need to lose about 150lbs.
  • thisgirlcan38
    thisgirlcan38 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Looking to reach the last part of my goal. Here for friends and motivation. Add me!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,390 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP .... Wishing you all much success on your journey's :) Anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • TaylorSmythe71
    TaylorSmythe71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, 1.5 weeks down and lost 4lbs, feeling great and looking forward to a new me. Anyone who wants to connect to help on our road to a new healthy new us then please reach out xx
  • dee282021
    dee282021 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I joined mfp last year I think and did not do anything with it. So, going to try it again and put the work in.
  • Treva_38
    Treva_38 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Hi everyone ! Just signed up !! I’m excited to get going !! I have been working out about 3 times a week since January and now it’s time to get my nutrition in order ! Not a big meal planner but I’m willing to give it a go. If any one has tips or groups to follow let me know :smile:

Wishing everyone the best on their journeys , whether it be weight loss, maintaining, gaining or building muscle !! You got this !!
  • Jojosamsam
    Jojosamsam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone 👋 I'm new ....again.... after several half a*sed attempts at this, I really want to stick to it this time.

I've tried crying into my pillow waiting for my fairy godmother to appear an bibbity bobbity boo me some willpower.... but she don't seem to be appearing any time soon.... 😕 I've never posted before so I'm hoping by actually telling people that I'm trying might stop me sneaking into my kitchen an snafffling snacks like a wild hog pretending that no one saw so the calories ain't real....

Any tips or advice greatly appreciated, also struggling with a large family small income situation, so budgeting tips maybe? Oh and just to annoy people even more... I don't really like veg, I eat it but mostly covered in mint sauce 🙈
  • ambergantt92
    ambergantt92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been on here ten days now so I guess I should say hi lol. I have over a hundred pounds to lose and I would love to have some friends to hold me accountable!
  • valeriegustafson664
    Options
    I have used this program for a while and finally found this forum page. Such a lonely journey without talking to someone
  • kjlahh
    kjlahh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm starting the Cambridge 1:1 diet.
    Looking for friends to support and motivated me on here, feel free to add me!
    Thanks
  • sukhmanjot_kaur
    sukhmanjot_kaur Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, just downloaded it yesterday after many years. Esp l because I have been overweight from last 4-5 years and just can’t disciple myself. I know exactly how to lose weight and be healthy (have done it before back in 2014-2015) but just no disciple anymore. So I downloaded MFP again hoping it could help me some! Great to see you all here! I think best part of MFP is having a community and being able to share what you feel/experience!
  • Aliaatreides04
    Aliaatreides04 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
  • Ruby2020A
    Ruby2020A Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello guys, I am new here. Need a buddy to keep each other motivated. My name is Ruby I live in Los Angeles , CA need to drop 15 LB