75 Hard Challenge

Options
sarmorris1105
sarmorris1105 Posts: 14 Member
Is anyone completing the 75 hard challenge?? I am currently on day 16😊 feel free to add me if you are on this journey as well 👍

Replies

• Zakypoo40
    Zakypoo40 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I’m on day 19. I’m getting ready to go do my outside workout and it is freezing!! 😬🤦🏼‍♂️
  • mrskittyfrench
    mrskittyfrench Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m debating starting in the next week or so but haven’t settled on which diet to stick too. Needing something very simple. We will be spending a lot of May/June camping or in the back country.

How’s your challenge going?
  • Vjmikesell
    Vjmikesell Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I’m staring this coming Monday :)
  • offshoresailor
    offshoresailor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I plan to start April 1st. I’d be interested in comparing progress and results with anyone starting the challenge about the same time.
    April Fools day seems appropriate!
  • avapeterman
    avapeterman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started three days ago! Need to find an accountibility group!
  • aferrara13
    aferrara13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m planning to start this Monday, March 28th! I’ve gone back and forth on what type of diet I want to do…still undecided but I think I might just do high protein and overall healthy - less sugar and healthier options in general.

Curious what types of diets you all will be doing? Also would love an accountability partner/group! :)
  • offshoresailor
    offshoresailor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m starting April 1st. April Fools day seemed appropriate! I’d love an accountability partner/group.
  • Kyrogix
    Kyrogix Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just started the H75. Hallenge today. I’d love to have some accountability and support here. I lost my drive for 7 months. Gained a bunch of weight. I came across this yesterday and started this am.