Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,189 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Do I really want to move??
    Packing sucks

How far are you moving?

Well if we get the house we saw 10 km away which will be less than 2km from the boy's school. I love my area here but I hate the commute to school more than I love the area haha

I hope the packing and moving go smoothly for you.

Well we looked at a few other houses in that area and found one we walked into and said omg I love it. So we shall see if they like my offer today.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,701 Member
    Packing sucks

How far are you moving?

Well if we get the house we saw 10 km away which will be less than 2km from the boy's school. I love my area here but I hate the commute to school more than I love the area haha

Well we looked at a few other houses in that area and found one we walked into and said omg I love it. So we shall see if they like my offer today.

🤞🏻
  • Alinouveau2
    Packing sucks

How far are you moving?

🤞🏻

Well they are being greedy. While the house was nice it's not my dream home so they can gamble or accept what I offered. My current house will sell quickly and I need to get it ready so I'm in no rush and were basically moving down in neighbourhood but buying convenience.
    I'm odd and don't get emotionally attached to houses. Try to negotiate with me and it's really easy for me to walk away. I decided as a kid my ultimate dream house is on a cliff overlooking the ocean and it has a ferris wheel in the yard.... anything less that that and I'm unattached haha
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Boy, I have some really strange dreams some nights.
  • cmsienk
    Today is my last day to sleep in for the next 2 weeks
  • Unsafe_Space
    Unsafe_Space Posts: 34 Member
    edited March 2022
  • Unsafe_Space
    Unsafe_Space Posts: 34 Member
    edited March 2022
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,474 Member
    My son.
    They moved into their new house about 6 months ago and he has been building raised beds, set up seedling greenhouse with lights in his garage.
    Potatoes, peppers,okra, onions, carrots, lettuce, herbs, cantaloupe.

Their house backs up to a wild, tree filled greenbelt.
    I told him good luck but I am pretty sure the deer, rabbits and every other critter within a mile will be in his yard, eating his crops.

🤞
  • cmsienk
    Why do some people forget how to drive in the rain/snow?
  • honey_honey_12
    I think she’s one of those “nothing will ever be good enough” people.
    If you don’t like it, change it.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,386 Member
    Why do some people forget how to drive in the rain/snow?

Never assume.

I bet it's the same people that couldn't drive in the dry! :smile:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I broke up with the gf last night. We’ll see what happens next. I had to bring it up because our lease renewal came up.
    It was a really casual conversation but we both cried a little. Still feeling unsure of this decision even though I know it’s the right one. We haven’t done any adult activities in over a year and before that it was a rare event. Best I ever got was a peck on the mouth and I had to ask for hugs. Just point blank there wasn’t enough affection. Plus I’m 33 and would like a baby one day and another female can’t give me that.

BUT! We don't dislike each other so I’m hoping we can just be cool about it and still live with each other. The cats love us and each other and I don’t really want to move tbh. I’d realistically have to give her the two boy cats or at least Logan. He loves her so much. Meh…
    The “relationship” was fine except the romance part. 🥲😅🙃 Guess we’ve been roommates who sleep in the same bed for a long time already. Tbh I’m not eager to date. Sometimes I don’t believe that good people still exist. Probably why I stay with people who should just be my friend. I don’t think passion has been in my life for a decade. 🙃

Anyways hello ghost forum that I have no business posting my personal business to. 👋🏻

Its good to see you 🙂 I hope whatever comes next makes you happy and you find love and passion 🤗
  • Alinouveau2
    What should I clean tomorrow
  • J_doe
    J_doe Posts: 43 Member
    What should I clean tomorrow

My house! Then I won’t have to do it , deep spring clean commencing here too.
  • Thoin
    Thoin Posts: 942 Member
    “I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.”
  • Alinouveau2
    The tiramisu in my fridge
  • cmsienk
    edited March 2022
    Now I wish there was tiramisu in my fridge
  • honey_honey_12
    The massive amount of yard work that needs to be done at this house.
    Not much of which I can do myself.
    It’s going to be more money.
    Since moving into this house the lot has been a money pit. $$$$$$$$
    The house has been a good house but the big lot on the creek with all the trees is too much for me to maintain alone.