Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's on your mind?

Replies

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,566 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I wish I didn’t need to go to the grocery store to buy the Thanksgiving dressing ingredients but I am so thankful that’s all I have to cook!
    After multiple decades of cooking the entire meal myself I am so relieved to pass the chore to my daughter in law.

I’m doing bbq this year - no one really likes turkey - so I’ll do a brisket - ham - ribs - and bbq sides - baked beans - Mac cheese - potato salad - but will of course keep tradition with all the pie and what not

Can I come down there and eat with you?
    Sounds delicious, I’m not a fan of turkey.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,121 Member
    I wish I didn’t need to go to the grocery store to buy the Thanksgiving dressing ingredients but I am so thankful that’s all I have to cook!
    After multiple decades of cooking the entire meal myself I am so relieved to pass the chore to my daughter in law.

I’m doing bbq this year - no one really likes turkey - so I’ll do a brisket - ham - ribs - and bbq sides - baked beans - Mac cheese - potato salad - but will of course keep tradition with all the pie and what not

Can I come down there and eat with you?
    Sounds delicious, I’m not a fan of turkey.

You and Chris can come on down - bring brownies and beers 🍻 😂
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,033 Member

This is awesome. I like the way you roll man.👍
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,717 Member

Ugh, can I come too? I would totally go anti-anti social for this :)

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    If somebody asked me what kind of tree I would want to be if I could be a tree I might be able to answer that. But if somebody asked me what kind of tree I would be if I were a tree, I don’t know how to answer that. I don’t think the universe has provided me those answers. How am I supposed to know what the universe would do given a different set of circumstances?

My job was trying to assess how much money to give me because I don’t take the health insurance through my organization and they asked me but if you did, what kind would you take and I’m not really sure how to answer that. I mean I know I’m over thinking and my coworkers told me what to put down but my entire life would have to be different for me to take health insurance through my company.

I know I know. Nobody else thinks like this and even if they do they probably express it better.
  • Brigit_1
    Brigit_1 Posts: 209 Member
    If somebody asked me what kind of tree I would want to be if I could be a tree I might be able to answer that. But if somebody asked me what kind of tree I would be if I were a tree, I don’t know how to answer that. I don’t think the universe has provided me those answers. How am I supposed to know what the universe would do given a different set of circumstances?

You should write a book and do stand-up comedy.

Not joking.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Brigit_1 wrote: »

Not joking.

5w6j3aiyo03i.gif
    😉
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,709 Member

Not joking.

5w6j3aiyo03i.gif
    😉
    😂 I had to take a screen shot and zoom in so I could read the type. Totally worth it
  • cowsfan12

Not joking.

5w6j3aiyo03i.gif
    😉

Yes - yes you do
  • Brigit_1
    Brigit_1 Posts: 209 Member

Not joking.

5w6j3aiyo03i.gif
    😉

Totally. Just don't shoot my leg I'm finally getting shape again.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,578 Member

What time should I come over? 😎😋
  • cowsfan12

It’ll be round 4-5ish - bring beer 😉
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,265 Member

This will be one hell of a Thanksgiving
  • cowsfan12

This will be one hell of a Thanksgiving

Sounds like it 🍻
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,398 Member
    Christmas decorating. The office is sooooooo quiet today I think I'm going to skip out earlier than usual and get some more supplies for decorating and go home and do the staircase. Gotta be ready for my Hallmark Christmas movie party on December 1
  • itchmyTwitch
    Car bombs & Canadian/U.S. borders closed
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,398 Member
    My friend who was cross border shopping today and is now stuck waiting for the bridges to reopen
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,216 Member
    gonxjvkfw0q2.jpeg
  • itchmyTwitch
    When they send a mildly risky message and then delete it before I open it but really, I already read most of it in the preview 😃