Anyone seeking an accountability partner?

Options
2»

Replies

• Julie31171
    Julie31171 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    In the same boat with everyone else! Feel free to add me as a friend. I log on every day -- lost 45 pounds and then stopped logging -- just started back this month. Looking forward to losing another 50 pounds or so!
  • Sinisterbarbie1
    Sinisterbarbie1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Question since I am new to this and looks like some of you are as well… should we just all bookmark this thread and correspond here?
  • KobiHensley
    KobiHensley Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm 56 with 9 grandkids (twins run in the family)

I would love some friends my age
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,378 Member
    Options
    Love the grands!! Seems that a lot of us want to be healthy. I belong to the 2022 Spring 5% Challenge and many of us are in our 60s, 70's , some in their 80s!! Plus some younger ones. Being older I do lose weight slower, but that's okay!! It's coming off!!

Want to join a team with others who are just like us? Support you count on and it's very motivating, at a pace we can each do. If you are new to exercise, please do not push it, we do not recover as easily, we also work on healthy habits, which is GRAND such as drinking water, tracking food being thankful etc.

Here's the link:https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/142698-2022-spring-5-challenge-community

• MilwJul
    MilwJul Posts: 7 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Looking for friends too! 57 year old here. Since meno, I've really lost myself. Need to make changes and add activity so I can back to living! Feel free to add me!
  • rhonda1960
    rhonda1960 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm a 62 retired nurse. I would love to have partners on this journey. MFP is great when I use it and don't get slack. Feel free to add me as a friend. My diary is public. I am committed to log the good, bad and hopefully not ugly. Good luck to us all!
  • Amazinggrace451
    Amazinggrace451 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone 👋🏻. I’m new here and I’ll like a few people to add me for accountability. I’ve heard good things and I’m looking forward being involved.
  • kamaboko1
    kamaboko1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Having some sort of accountability is important.
  • Janene5
    Janene5 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Please, may I join? I also struggle with accountability and yo yo-ing. I jokingly tell people I've lost the same 25-30 lbs at least 25-30 times. After I lose it I start looking for it all over again because it's so much fun trying to find it! Lol
    I am a 61yo mother of 5 and GM of 8. I sit in a chair all day, have trouble with tendinitis in my foot, am T2, have everything (BG, Bp, Cholesterol...) that can be high, high, and just plain don't like to exercise (being honest).
    Have I convinced y'all yet that I need help? 😁
    I live in Western NC on a river.
  • kevinbonham
    kevinbonham Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I wanna join you too! Seems like a group happening here. I'm a 58 year old newly diagnosed type II diabetic. I'm looking to lose 50lbs. Really looking for some accountability partners.
  • 014kate014
    014kate014 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello Group!
    Would love to be added as a friend to anyone interested. I'm a mom (of 4)/grandma (of 1). I need accountability partners as well. My biggest weight loss struggles are night time snacking and working out.
    Have some health issues and my doctor wants me to eat low carb. I'm looking to lose 30lbs and share healthy recipes and tips too. I also love gardening and growing my own food.