Hello! Looking for friends and motivation.

Options
Hey everyone! I'm Paige. I'm in my 20s and from the US, I'm a mom and psychology student. I'm looking for friends for friendly chit-chat if you'd like, to get healthier together, for accountability, and to motivate each other.

I had an eating disorder as a teenager and between two pregnancies in 4 years ended up obese and just generally unhealthy and miserable with my body and self-image. I sometimes still struggle with those kinds of thoughts, as well as anxiety/depression but I fight back with them as best as possible :) life is too short for me to let those kinds of thoughts steal my joy. I am determined to do this the right way, for myself and my health. I want to wear a bathing suit and be confident!

I've been calorie tracking on and off for a year-ish and have lost a few pounds from just this and am trying to get back into working out. Right now, my weight fluctuates between 210 - 215ish, my highest weight was 237, and ideally, I'd like to get to 140(ish). I love getting to know people - I l love the outdoors, gardening, animals, kids, crafty stuff, plants, food, baking, learning, movies, comedy, pretty much whatever! I love this community everyone I've connected with on here is so friendly, kind, and supportive. Please feel free to add me if you'd like! 🌞

Replies