Hello everyone!

Options
I’m new to the community aspect of this app. I’m down 22.6 lbs… where I typically plateau. Looking for motivation and stories for others to keep me committed to actually pushing through the plateau. I’ve wasted too many years being overweight. Hope everyone is doing well!
Tagged:

Replies

• ShadowDragon70
    ShadowDragon70 Posts: 5 Member
    Options

The thing I can tell you, that I have to keep reminding myself is to keep doing what you know is right. I call it the Woosh moment. I have just recently been at a small plateau where I would just fluctuate back and forth between a few pounds, with no loss that was good enough for me. I kept at it, kept doing what I was doing and then suddenly "woosh" it just flew off.

Keep up the good work and you'll see the results.
  • kaleybarker1988
    kaleybarker1988 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new too! Not very good at sticking at the healthy eating but I’ve gained 1 stone and need to lose that asap. I am quite sensitive to carbs so trying to keep them low! Would love any tips or easy recipes.

Thank you,

Kaley
  • Alikatt30
    Alikatt30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words!

I think my biggest problem was not eating enough. I now eat 5 times a day. Smart carbs and nothing after 6pm. I may be eating twice as much but my calorie intake is half! Water is also my new best friend lol
  • AlK1971
    AlK1971 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good Luck :)
  • malzonejohn2685
    malzonejohn2685 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same reason I joined…fighting that plateau! Keep it up!
  • jasontriwahyudi
    jasontriwahyudi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    good work!