Looking for an accountability buddy!

Options
Hi all!

I’m back after a long hiatus and would love a buddy (or 2 or 3!) for accountability. Let’s do this together!

I was in the best shape of my life and then got pregnant with my first child❤️ I only gained 30lbs while pregnant but I breastfed my baby which caused my appetite to skyrocket and I gained another 20. I got myself back in the gym as soon as my Dr. cleared me for exercise. It was going well and I was losing weight but I noticed eating at a deficit was causing my milk supply to drop drastically. So I made the decision to focus on nourishing my baby for however long he needed and I’d get in shape after I wean him.

My baby is now weaned and this mama has been hitting it hard. I’m already down 20lbs but have 30 more to go. I’m motivated and won’t stop until I get there.

I am vegan, do IF and home workouts with Apple Fitness Plus. Anyone want to be buddies on this journey together? 😊

Replies

• Ruby2020A
    Ruby2020A Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi , how are you? My name is Ruby I am 34 years old, from Los Angeles, CA . I have three boys. I currently weigh 139 my goal is to be 125-129 during COVID I stepped on the scale to find my self 150LB . I have been on a diet using Herbalife meal replacement and prolessa hunger control and fat burner. I have lost 11 lb within 4 weeks. I still have 10 -14 more lbs to go. I use my Apple Watch to count my steps my goal is to walk 10,000-12,000 steps per day. Would love to be your buddy pal during this journey. We could use each other for motivation.
  • TheSaladDodger83
    TheSaladDodger83 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I’m looking for somebody in a similar situation to do the same for me, good to look out for one another, feel free to add me and update me with your progress and I’ll be glad to do the same.
  • ChiefBaba
    ChiefBaba Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Was 299...got down to 190 now crept back up to 215. Back on the road to 195 by IF (136 fasting hours per week), hard calorie counting 2250 cal per day and HIIT! 615h8bo761yk.jpg