Fasting

Options
2»

Replies

• chonkyaltbabe
    chonkyaltbabe Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I do a variety of fasts depending on whatever is going on. I enjoy it a lot.
  • goldenxbeauty
    goldenxbeauty Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I do 16:8.
    Usually between 1pm-9pm or 2pm-10pm depending on if I work that day or not.
  • ChiefBaba
    ChiefBaba Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    58 years old and went from 299 to 190. I started fasting 12 hours a day, now its 136 hours a week. My BP and weight are what they were in my 20s and diabetes is in remission. 3fahh2hnc7zt.jpg
    Love this fasting lifestyle!
  • age_is_just_a_number
    age_is_just_a_number Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I have a colleague who swears by IF. I’ve been slowly moving my breakfast later and my lunch later. But I’m still having afternoon snack and dinner. The longest ‘fast’ I’ve done is 15 hours from 7pm to 10am.
    I’m eating the same amount, just over less time.
    I’m finding I’m not hungry in the morning. I feel good.
  • AnabellaAveline21
    AnabellaAveline21 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I think what I do is fasting but I'm not quite sure... but ever since I was 16 I always missed breakfast and barely ate lunch or i'd miss is completely.
    I went 7 years of not doing it and hated it. Then during lockdown I went back to doing this routine and lost lots of weight (i would do loads of walks as well)...
    It's not a struggle for me and never has been... my body is very accustom to not having much food once I get used to it again.... I'm back to doing this again and i will just listen to my body.
  • capgordon1293
    capgordon1293 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Am starting it on Monday let's go