New Again!!

Options
Greeting! :) I used MFP years ago, I made a lot of progress, friends and experiences. I'm looking to recreate the supportive community, I should have never let go of before. We can do this, again..!!!

Replies

• BeccaLouise30
    BeccaLouise30 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Greeting! :) I used MFP years ago, I made a lot of progress, friends and experiences. I'm looking to recreate the supportive community, I should have never let go of before. We can do this, again..!!!

aww bless, we can do this again but greater and grander than ever!
  • K_Train450
    K_Train450 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Jared. Been a user of MFP for a while, but I got quite a lot of weight to lose and would like to add some more MFP friends. Add me if you like.
  • franciscosoto3
    franciscosoto3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Francisco. I am training for an ultra marathon, but I have had some setbacks. I'm currently recuperating from plantar faciitis. I've realized that the only way I'm going to hit my goal is to keep my nutrition, recovery, and hydration consisent. I hope that making new friends will keep me on track. I look forward to being a part of everyone's personal journey and sharing mine.
  • Johnk942
    Johnk942 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My experience is almost precisely the same. I did well here. I made great friends. I am just dumbfounded why I did not stay with it! Feel free to add me as well. It is a time for a restart.
  • AlK1971
    AlK1971 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Did well here about 10 years ago but let myself go big time since covid and working from home. Looking to use MFP and Garmin to get back on track 😃