MFP Biggest Loser Challenge

Options

Replies

• alibaba0310
    Options
    yep thank you i got it and have added it to the chart! i sent you a reply message concerning the two people who havent added their weights yet

still waiting on kristie_cla, Raven413, t_rog, abjedi, kris1085, km323, and amandac72. if you guys could send me ur results asap, it would be awesome
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Got in a good workout today. It felt amazing!

I "officially" weigh in online on Monday - so can't wait to see my ticker move! I'm creeping up on that 20#'s lost mark! So excited.

Hope you all had a wonderful day!

Hugs,
    Amy
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    hey everyone! so i really wanted to have the chart posted tonight, but im still waiting on quite a few people's numbers for both the weekly challenge and weigh ins. if the people who havent given them to me, can you please do so asap? if i dont get them by monday i may just post the chart without them and not count you for this week, and i'm not sure what i'll do in future weeks. i feel horrible kicking someone off a team or something, but you can't really do this challenge without the numbers... i'm really sorry i have to be so straight forward about this and rude. i hope you guys understand. on another note, just seeing everyones numbers is inspirational in itself! you guys are amazing! hopefully il have the chart posted tomorrow night. sorry about the delay!
  • doveskf
    doveskf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    love the idea count me in! :smile:
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    ah doveskf, im really sorry, but we'v already started. we have already had our second weigh in and our first challenge, so its too late to join. i'm really sorry.
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Thank you for doing all this, Alibaba!
    Looking forward to learning our next mini challenge! I really liked the exercise one.
    May I make a suggestion:

Going all week without blowing it, even 1 day? Everyone can report in (honesty policy) whether or not they blew it or kept on plan for Monday -Friday -- meaning not going over their calories. And, maybe a list the following week of all those who were able to stay on plan those 5 days in a row?

This may be too easy a challenge for most on here, but I find myself "just blowing it" too often. I won't be offended if we do not do this challenge, so y'all just feel free to post other ideas or it Alibaba already has one in mind... that's perfectly fine by me!
    Linda
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    no problem! =)

i love the suggestion, only problem is there isnt a real way to measure it, as in we cant exactly have a winning team and winning person. i'm sure there will be more than one person who stays under their goals for each day, so we wouldnt have a real winner. we could have a winning team i guess by seeing which team had the most "good" days, but i feel like there would end up being a tie or something. if anyone has any ideas on how to make this work please tell me though! i was thinking possibly we could have a challenge where each person reports how much water they drank each day m-f. the person that wins would be the person who drank the most, and same with the team. what do other people think about these challenges?

also, still waiting on the following people so i can post the chart: kristie_cla, Raven413, t_rog, abjedi, kris1085, and Julieash. if you guys dont want to participate anymore, just let me know.
  • Letty_c
    Letty_c Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of water cause I am not very good at drinking my water it's not that I hate water I just don't take the time.
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hello all I don't remember when we weigh in?? Please help... Thanks for doing this so exciting!!
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    HIGHLY INTEReSTED!!!!

SW 320!!!
    CW 239!!!
    Small Goal 220 by Oct 21st!!!
    GW 175
    UGW 150!!!

2735010.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    Options
    is it too late to join?
  • Letty_c
    Letty_c Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Weigh-ins are Friday and saturday morning so our first weigh in was the 16th
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    Options
    NVM JUST REALIZED I WAS TOO LATE!
  • abjedi
    Options
    CW 194 sorry for the delay.. Any other info you need???
  • nicoleat1049
    nicoleat1049 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I also love the idea of a water drinking challange. I really struggle with that all of the time. I never find the time for it, so it would be a good thing to be aware of for me. I'm excited to see the chart for the week to see how we all did! Alibaba0310, thanks so much for doing all the organizing for this :)
  • abjedi
    Options
    Ok so directed reading a little my calories burned 1010 sorry I will get more in this week ( I hope)
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    thank you abjedi! and i love organizing this because it gives me a break from all my horrible school work
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    So did you post the results or did I just miss them on this challenge??
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Water challenge sounds good.
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    i havent posted the results yet because i'm still waiting for a few peoples numbers