faithcreek wrote: »
    rakjeuqwgx3i.jpg
    A beautiful scene in Norway!
    Daffodils, my mommas favorite flower.💖💐
    Rebecca

I Love this @Whidislander!

Hello I am jumping in. I am over 50 with 10/12 pounds to go, a restarter on MFP, love to garden and be out in the yard. Of course this isn’t me but.. I can dream. 🙂 fc from az

fduybke47p1t.jpeg

Nice to meet you! That wasn't me either, but I have a yearning to visit my homeland, and there is a dairy farm in Trondhiem, Norway where they'll take you in and let you stay a spell if you're family!
    I need to lose about 90 lbs but it'll take some time, didn't get on my body overnight, so I don't expect it to just fall off me!
    Whidbey island
    Wa

Hi You also! That would be amazing to visit, there is a dream that can turn to reality! You have the best reasons to lose, a beautiful place to live and a darling granddaughter.

fc

Maybe, we aren't rich folks, but live within our means. My husband left the workforce fairly early at 51 yrs old, because of his liver. In 2014 he was able to receive a complete liver transplant🙏💖. So I appreciate just seeing him healthy now. We are quite homebodys! Traveling just kind of puts a hiccup in my life.🙃😁. Yes my Athena is my sweetpea, and I'm her Mimi.💖
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa

I think the last 2 years has made more homebodies than not. Glad your DH is healthy!

fc in az

Indeed! I am glad husband is good company! We converse at mealtimes, but much of the day he's in his side of the house, and I'm in mine. A little separation is a good thing in general. We appreciated our eldest son when he was here, as a room mate. He's now stationed overseas, as well as our youngest sailor son. We travel summers to our middle son and his cute family, that's about a 5 hour drive here in Washington State. I have two sisters in Oregon that I visit too. Of course any time we're in Oregon we visit my husbands side. We were both raised in Oregon, him a city kid, me a country girl. His momma turned 89 this month, bless her heart. She's from Arkansas, and a tough old cookie!
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa

You are blessed with lots of family!
  • strongerfaith
    strongerfaith Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    dlfk202000 wrote: »
    Tech is great when it works. When I switched on my iPhone this morning the screen had frozen. Spent several frustrating hours trying to sort it out. I’ll spare you the details. Finally found a work round via Google. It was so simple! Should’ve googled it right away and saved myself a lot of angst.

Didn’t fix my present diffs with MFP. I’m still trying to get all the info they asked for together this afternoon.
    dlfk202000 wrote: »
    sitting here waiting to hear from one of my best friends(we have been friends since junior high) . Her little grandson who is almost 4yrs old is having his forth brain surgery today for a brain tumor. Praying this is the last one they have to do on little David.

(((Hugs))) and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 For little David

🥳🎉 Cheers to those celebrating.
    Virtual (((hugs))) and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for those who need them.
    🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

☘️ Terri

Thank you Terri ( My friend's name is Teruko but goes by Teri).
    David was in surgery from 8AM- between 3-4PM then a 2 hour MRI then half hour after developed a high fever.
    Waiting to hear back how he is doing today.
    Because of them isolating him since his first cancer diagnoses/surgeries/covid..... Teri has not seen him in 2 1/2 yrs. He was just starting to walk the last time she saw him. He just turned 4 this past week.
    I am hoping that the hospital let both parents be with him during this surgery. The last ones just the mom could be there so she was alone, stressing, while he was in surgery and while he stayed in the hospital each time.

Debbie

@Debbie David is so young. The family will be in my prayers.

fc
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,532 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day

Walk w/family- 1hr 39min 57sec, 41elev, 3.22ap, 96mhr, 113mhr, 5.38mi= 435c
    Strava app= 614c
    Walk home to gym10.22min, .52mi= 50c
    Strava app= 59c
    Treadmill jog- 9.38min, 139ahr, 175mhr, 9.38min mi, 1mi= 109c
    Strava app= 59c
    Spin bike at gym- 25.07min, 15.51amph, 135ahr, 155mhr, 6.5mi= 230c
    Walk gym to stores then home- 16.55min, .80mi= 113c
    Strava app= 92c

Total cal 937
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,067 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Rebecca: 🥰Athena karaoke
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,944 Member
    Options
    Afternoon ladies
    Carol- i have my own carseat for the car.. ha ha but its not like when my kids were little.
    They have infant ones with a handle now that clip into a base that you leave in the car..so you haul kid and car seat in and out of wherever you need to go..
    I bought diapers at Costco last week and bought size 3.. we tried them this morning and they fit.. much better than the size 2 Sams ones..those Sams ones he was constantly wet..
    So we wont buy those again..
    Tracy tried feeding him a bottle this morning .. ha ha silly goose like thats gonna work...
    I did order a normal carseat for my car. Even though a friend of mine gave me one ,I dont want to take chances with rules and regulations of older ones.
    Of course Tracy is worried about me carrying him without a carseat because he is a wiggle worm..Ill be ok..
    He is rolling over and trying to get up on his knees and crawl.. but those gums are really bothering him..
    I did buy some of that hylands teething medicine you suggested.. and i hope it works..poor little guy all he did was cry yesterday

Hope the teething tablets work for Miles- They have worked with all the kids I have tried them on (and there have been a LOT over the past sssooo many years)

Debbie
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,376 Member
    Options
    (((Barbie))) Thinking about you and Jake.

Annie - Glad your uncle is home!

Long day, exhausting, and my allergies kicked in something vicious. Pollen is covering everything outside. But, this too will pass.

Reading about your lives and thinking of you all... welcome to those who are new - always pleased to see new women join the group.

Later,
    Love,
    Lisa in AR
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    Barbie All our best to you and Jake. Heart trouble is so scary. Keep us in your pocket!

Annie in Delaware
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,047 Member
    Options
    DebbieT and Allie Target is taking old car seats until April 30th and will give you a coupon towards a new one or a stroller. There was another baby item I am not sure what it was. You can look it up.
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,816 Member
    Options
    B)
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,693 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Margaret thanks,just looked it up.. will bring it in. Get 20% off a car seat stroller or another baby item.. thanks for the heads up
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Rebecca - You and your sister are beautiful! You’re lucky to have one another. ❤️
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,749 Member
    Options
    Barbie … praying for you and Jake. Heart issues are always scary in my mind.

Beth
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Accountability:
    Chose well: Thursday 4/14: Joe, readings, BP, dogs to powerline
    Bonus: Thursday: district insurance discount for best practices emails, roster email, budget hearing notice to newspaper, phone chat with CD.
    Just one thing: back to bupkes
    Workin’ on it: Thursday 142.4, H20x3, active 3:10
    Active April
    15: Get active today by singing (even if you think you can’t sing!)

Miss Kellie, had to share the Woodstock meme with my SIL. She’s VERY fond of Peeps 
    Belated welcome @GlamgamIam, MB in GA.
    Lanette Liver’n’onion peeps? Eeuuwwww!
    Rebecca you HAVE grown. Bravissima!

Pg 39/48 Still playin’ catchup, more later.

Lighter, lovelies!
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    2022: Be still and listen.
    9t3jkbnhrfio.gif
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,446 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    Rebecca - You and your sister are beautiful! You’re lucky to have one another. ❤️[/quote

Awe, yep, we are. It hasn't always been this way. Years ago our relationship was strained, and disjointed. Talking to her on the phone was like talking to a stranger. I think she harbors much angst about all the time I have devoted to the Navy, following Lee around, and not "my passion". I'm right where I want to be, and she thinks I should be more. When I visit with her, its great and all but she is always wanting to put makeup on me, trying to fix my hair differently, having me wear better clothes. I suppose my next visit, I need to set her straight. I am a no frills gal, and she needs to accept me.👍💖
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,446 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    😁
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,816 Member
    Options
    <3