Unable to Create New, Edit Existing Foods/Meals/Recipes, Quick Add, Sync, and/or Login - Resolved

Options

Answers

• hsslove
    hsslove Posts: 6 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Late last night I was able to get the 2 apps to sync, but today I'm having the same problem again. After about 8 a.m. they stopped syncing. Hoping it will self-correct again tonight
  • hawkinabox
    hawkinabox Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Any update on the error fix?
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    My Fitbit steps are not syncing up with MFP. Is this a website issue?
  • tizmi
    tizmi Posts: 19 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I seem to be having the same issue on both the app and website.
  • highlander224
    highlander224 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Same here, steps won't sync today.
  • rhtexasgal
    rhtexasgal Posts: 572 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Ditto ...
  • debkie77
    debkie77 Posts: 31 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    No FitBit syncing and no MapMyRide syncing at all for at least two days. I see the crackerjack support team is all over it…NOT!! 😡🤬 MFP settings even says it has not synced in two days. Recipe feature still broke with no updates. If team is not going to maintain the platform, why not just shut it down?!?
  • SammyQG
    SammyQG Posts: 96 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Came here to see if it was just me.
  • zelda5491
    zelda5491 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Same problem!
  • trishreed42
    trishreed42 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Same problem, started Sunday (yesterday).
  • nwmm
    nwmm Posts: 18 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Same! Last time this happened to me it took 2 weeks to get fixed. So annoying. Glad it’s not just me.
  • janesew
    janesew Posts: 6 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    When will this be fixed? It just messes our Health regime!!! I love the system when it works!!! We had an issue around Christmas time. I hate to change to a different system as I love this one when it works!!!
  • mnmleonard
    mnmleonard Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    No sync, crap MFP has these same issues every 3 months or so!! Throw in the big data breach with everybody info taken few years back and then they push premium… such a laugh…. Why do these issues happen every few months? Can’t pay IT guys? Such a joke…
  • kabosei
    kabosei Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I’m having the same issue. I don’t feel like offloading either app. I had to do that recently, but that may be the solution.
  • david_mackay_883
    david_mackay_883 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I cannot seem to save any recipes. Every time I enter a recipe and try to save it an error message appears. Any ideas?
  • owrybe
    owrybe Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Same mate, can't even quick add calories nor is my fitbit syncing . Poor week for MFP so far
  • stevalto
    stevalto Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi
    unfortunately every time I try to insert a recipe or modify one I have the following error:
    There was a problem with your request
    Sorry, but a server error occurred processing your request. Our team has been notified of the issue.

Know what it is due to?
    Thanks
    Stefano
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,109 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    It's a known issue they're trying to resolve: https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/5716717249933
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,109 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    it's a known issue they're trying to resolve:
    https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/5716717249933
  • joconnell1996
    joconnell1996 Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I too have had the same issues within the last few days. I've noticed that an update was done to MFP on 21/4/2022 and this seems to be when the problem started. As with everyone else, I'm getting fed up with this problem happening periodically. Where is the premium service we are paying for eh??? if it's not sorted in the next couple of days MFP will be uninstalled and I will go with one of their competitors!
This discussion has been closed.