WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MAY 2022

Options

Replies

• Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,036 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies,

The interesting guy from okcupid wrote back! Yay!

As far as graduations, my parents went to one of my four. My sister and brothers never. They came to my wedding, but never came to visit me. Just not a close family, I guess.

I made myself a rule that I can eat back half my exercise calories, but no cookies. I just don't need them in my diet. And one leads to four and so on.

So today's challenge is baking and frosting a cake for my aunt's birthday without tasting the batter or frosting.

Annie in Delaware
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,688 Member
    Options
    Morning again ladies
    Have a sleeping moose in my lap and trying to type one handed.
    Tracy has been up since 1 am ,she didnt think to give him tylenol. And then the cat yakked up at 3 am.
    Its a cloudy dreary rainy day here ,so im hoping she can get a nap before picking up Carmine.
    Will see what this opthamologist has to say .. i dont know if he can get the records from the neuro opthamologist i saw or not...
    Welcome to the newbies.. hope in and chat..your always welcome..
  • teklawa1
    teklawa1 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    <3
    Betsy in NW WA
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,528 Member
    Options
  • minicooper452
    minicooper452 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    B)
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Good Wednesday Morning to All! :)

Carol in GA
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,749 Member
    Options
    Welcome Renae and Cheetah!
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,036 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Neena, Cheetah and Renae!

Annie in Delaware
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    We are having a quiet morning so far. I plan to do some grocery shopping. DH has found noosa yogurt and loves it.
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,483 Member
    Options
    Accountability:
    Chose well: Monday: Joe, readings, BP, SWSY, dogs to powerline, legs up the wall, CI<CO. Tuesday: BP, dogs to powerline, CI<CO, CI<250<CO.
    Bonus: Monday: baked hermits “for Joe” :laugh: Tuesday: baked cooky bars, packed w/sandwiches in GB.
    Just one thing: back to bupkes
    Workin’ on it: Monday 141.3, H20x4, active 3:10, Tuesday 142.4, H20x4, active 4:05
    Meaningful May
    3: Take a step towards an important goal, no matter how small.
    4: Send your friend a photo from a time you enjoyed together. Message B with memory.

Note to self: Do not delete the “Work” calendar from your phone while sitting on the pot at 3 am, even though you’ve been retired for 6 years. Iphone defaulted “new” entries to the “work” calendar and I failed to notice it. :sick:

Terri (housework goals). Lisa and Machka (helpful strategies) :love: and :laugh: sisters from another mother!
    Katla think of you often, every time a humming bird visits the feeder outside my window.
    Kim stairs outside, hmm, like Katla my knee dislikes ‘em, will ast PT today.
    Heather your posh lunch looks like so much fun, but do they serve anything that isn’t seafood? :sick:

Only to the bottom of pg 4 but time to shower and prep for 1st PT appointment.

Lighter, lovelies!
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    2022: Be still and listen.

9t3jkbnhrfio.gif
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,906 Member
    Options
    :) I get up early and walk my dogs before most people are even awake. By 7:30 AM I have walked close to 8000 steps which includes time with a friend and time to listen to a podcast. Having walked in the morning, I am more relaxed about the ups and downs of the rest of my day because I know I've done something good for my body. I eat exactly the same breakfast every morning (with little exception, the same thing every day since early 2009). I know it's healthy and I'm saved the need to make a decision.

:) Yesterday was fractured by accompanying hubby to the doctor which took far longer than we expected. Fortunately the news was good. Later I taught a neighbor how to get on a Zoom meeting and taught myself how to share both an audio and a pdf file at the same time on a Zoom meeting.

:) One of my favourite foods to nurture me during a sinking spell is Lean Cuisine macaroni and cheese. Single serving, not a bad calorie/sodium punch and very easy to fix.

<3 Barbie in NW WA
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Tracey, Your husband's idea for a tattoo made me chuckle. He's a goofball.

Karen in Virginia
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,824 Member
    Options
    have written out some instructions on how to save a Safari bookmark to your iPhone home page, so it looks and acts like its own app. Following the steps below will allow you to quickly jump into the forums without launching the MFP app first. You will most likely be asked to log in the initial time you set this up, but afterward, you should stay logged in.
    Please go to the following URL from within your Safari app on your iPhone https://community.myfitnesspal.com/
    Tap the Share icon located at the bottom of the page
    Scroll, find, and tap "Add to Home Screen from the Share menu
    Tap Add to create an icon that will be added to your Home Screen so you can quickly access the MFP community.

Alternate method to access this community. What I tested that didn’t work for me before, works this way.

RvRita
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,749 Member
    Options
    Neena ... Welcome to you as well!

I'm also in WNY ... Southtowns ... Orchard Park

Beth near Buffalo