What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• JustJ2014
    JustJ2014 Posts: 5,378 Member
    Options
    I started out in January 2021 weighing in at 250+. I was mourning the death of my husband, my pancreas was going wonky and I just wanted it to all be over. One day I looked at myself in the mirror, sans clothes, and I decided that I had enough. I joined my gym in July 2021, started working hard on my nutrition and getting enough sleep. After a couple of months, my clothes started getting really baggy, but I did not want to get anything new....I was still clinging to my 'fat' thinking. I finally had to give in, since I could not walk a few steps without them falling off my butt. I eventually caved in and decided to hit the store. In January 2021 I was wearing a size 22 jean and a 2-3XL shirt. I put on and easily zipped up a size 12! I would wear a smaller than Large tee shirt, but I am too...gifted...up top! Oh yeah, and I am doing a bodybuilding comp in 2024. Time to make another dream come true!

WOW CONGRATS. 🎉 What an incredible story. How much weight have you lost so far? DO you have any fav go-to meals?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!