Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,841 Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Cruskit O Fairy~~

It says online that duromine comes in dosages of 15, 30, and 40mg. Maybe you can get a lower dosage.
    It is a stimulant, but sleep is so important.

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,330 Member
    Options
    Good evening,

Saw the ugly number on the scale and I know how I got there - now to be a little more disciplined.....

I am with Lana see if there is a lower dose.

Spent a lot of time sleeping today but my sinus headache has moved into my sinuses which is a plus,

Eggs and English muffin for dinner.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    506qvwm5p73p.jpeg
    *** May 2 ***

Good morning all~~

Sara - I hope that you feel better and that sinus thing is diminished. 🤗

Tracy - did you have a good weekend to recuperate from your work-travels?

I've got to get a move on....shopping and errands and packing for Wednesday trip up north.

Lana

265.6 today
  • Cruskit0Fairy
    Cruskit0Fairy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey again! I think I’ve settled into it now, the last two nights I’ve slept like a baby and I’m much less jittery during the day which I’m so thankful for. I’m down 2.9kg (6-ish lbs I think?) since Friday - no complaining here!
    No lusting after food either which honestly is a mental health holiday. The weight off my shoulders is actually palpable.
    I have my first dragon staff class in 30 minutes so I’m a little nervous (mainly because they’ll all be fit 20-somethings and I’ll be the almost 40 unfit one up the back) but I’m going to have fun even if it kills me!

Ooh I hope your sinuses clear up Sara! Sinus pain is awful!

• LanaCabana537
    edited May 2022
    Options
    b7z66itbunde.jpeg
    *** May 3 ***

Good morning all~~

Cruskit-- so glad to hear that you are settling in and got your sleep! Sending you good vibes for that class! Congrats on the losses 🤩

I am off and running today; getting ready to head up to NYC tomorrow. Too much to do in both locations 😧

Lana

265.6 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Meant to be here an hour ago, but dog stories got me sidetracked.

Cruskit - give yourself credit and a chance with this new class.

Lana safe travels. You have got your plate full.

Goal tomorrow is to get my step quota.

• Cruskit0Fairy
    Options
    OMG the class was SO MUCH FUN - yes they are all younger than me but they were supper nice and apparently I was picking it up quicker than most so that’s nice to hear 😊 I didn’t anticipate the bruises on the back of my hands but it was worth it.

Have a great day everyone!
  • LanaCabana537
    edited May 2022
    Options
    tddnixq55qgw.jpeg
    *** May 4 ***

Good morning all~~

Yesterday Mr. Murphy stopped by: I learned that the NYC packing/moving plans for XDH's junk for Friday the 13th got moved one week earlier, to this Friday! So instead of having a whole week to get ready for movers to come to the NYC apartment to remove XDH's things, they are coming the day after tomorrow! Egads!

Then, I spent a very long time on the phone with my dear girlfriend Mary explaining to her why I had to cancel plans to visit her for 2 days before she leaves for vacation this weekend. *sniffle* We made vague plans to reschedule for June....

Yesterday, I was blindsided with this BUT I did not resort to past coping mechs of drinking and stuffing my face. Yay me. I will do the best that I can when the packer/movers come, and then have plenty of days next week to sort through the aftermath.

Thanks for reading Y'all....time to get ready for the airport....

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good afternoon,

Waiting on phone call from coworker to gift her the last of my cookies from last week. That's the good news - I have other stuff to eat in the house that is in the "other" category -and not very healthy.

Pink toe nails this time. Have all the goodies I am bringing for the nacho pot luck tomorrow.

Lana are you supposed to pack up that ex's stuff? You are getting angel points. Do they have garage sales in NYC?

Wishing all a great day. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    lbblpmyatocm.jpeg
    *** May 5 ***

Better late than never?

Hi all. Just saying "hey". Tomorrow is an early day. Movers invading as early as 7AM. Gah.

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening as well,

Came home passed out dont remember the alarm and took a longer than planned nap.

Lana - are you just moving the exdh stuff out? Maybe the place will feel bigger. Hope tomorrow goes well.

Behaved myself on the firsr part of the nacho party - and didnt indulge too much on the dessert. Dinner was soup from cafe and greek yogurt. Could have done much worse.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    9hicanw2ivpq.jpeg
    *** May 6 ***

Sara - yes, it's just a small amount of exdh's stuff going: a single shelving unit and some stuff from closets. Later this year I need to empty the entire apartment to sell it. I may need a dumpster, seriously.

The nachos sound good!

I hope everyone has a good day!

Lana

264.0 today
  • Cruskit0Fairy
    Options
    Hi everyone! I’ve had a busy few days - and it sounds like you all have too!

3.9kg down in 9 days. I’m definitely happy with that since I haven’t been able to get my eating under control for so long. It has made me think about some things though. I was a bit peckish this morning and went to do my usual ‘stand in front of the cupboard and eat eat eat’ but I was able to actually separate the behaviour from the hunger feeling for the first time in years. Having the appetite suppressant really is doing wonders. I’m not crash dieting or changing everything I eat, just eating much less and stopping when I’m full. Hopefully the 12 week course is enough for me to create these new behaviours and habits.

I hope everyone is doing well.
    Lana, I hope that the furniture removal goes smoothly and quickly for you!

Tilliesmommy1 well done on the nacho party!!
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    vug7un1t10mc.jpeg
    *** May 7 ***

What a dreary, rainy day we are having here in NYC. That makes getting around a bit hard; I'm going to stay in and work on the apartment.

Cruskit - wonderful to hear that you are making progress with your program. Keep going!

Waving to all who stop by later on~~

*heading for favorite lounge chair in the corner, for a nap*

Lana
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

Had a nice busy day off finally after a 12 day stretch. I’m wiped out. Got paint to start painting the walls and supplies. Now to just clean and paint. Got work for the next 6 days. Hopefully will get a chance to deep clean the walls before painting.
    Hope all is well. My mind is blah at this point. Lol.

Missy
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Missy, hope you didnt get that brain fog from me -- good job on painting.

Not a bad day -got 4500 steps for a day off is mor than I planned. Eating has been marginal but not completely off the wagon binge junk food deep end. Making a pot of rice to add green bell peppers and green onions to go with the frozen orange chicken I bought.

I will be binge watching a dvd and calling it a night. Such a sloth/slug/zombie on Saturdays.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    ifzqfrniczxb.jpeg
    *** May 8 ***

Good morning all~~

Missy - good to see you! How many rooms are you painting? In the past I've been shameless about not washing the walls before painting. Is your paint color choice a light neutral, or have you gotten a color-color!?
    Hopefully the pups will not help you with this project 🤣

Sara - your rice-peppers-onions-orange chicken sounds yummy! Indeed you did very well on your steps yesterday. I hope that you have a rejuvenating day today.

The weather is still rainy here, but I will get out and run some errands and get some steps in. Today's plan is to sort and shred a stack of old medical/disability paperwork. Very exciting!

Waves to everyone who stops by today~~

Lana

267.0 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good morning just,

Happy Mother's day for those who have children or mothers still living.

I am looking to see about getting a new dog as I have one more car payment. Then to see if I can not work 10 hours a day. Gears are shifting slowly.

Rest is on tap today. Boss is off tomorrow so I also get a vacation.

Wishing all a good day. Stay safe and sane out there,
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Sara - I'm excited that you are looking to get a doggie! How cool is that?
    Fabulous about tomorrow 👍🏻

Lana
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Good evening,

Missy, hope you didnt get that brain fog from me -- good job on painting.

Not a bad day -got 4500 steps for a day off is mor than I planned. Eating has been marginal but not completely off the wagon binge junk food deep end. Making a pot of rice to add green bell peppers and green onions to go with the frozen orange chicken I bought.

I will be binge watching a dvd and calling it a night. Such a sloth/slug/zombie on Saturdays.

Nope just that day off after 12 days straight brain fog. I really didn’t miss those days.

Sounds like a nice meal.