Replies

• LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,848 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    a3yxhyt7s6fp.jpeg
    *** April 15 ***

Good morning all~~

I was just typing the above words, and I mis-typed "morning", so the auto-correct offered up the word "mooring".
    Hmm. I think that that is a nice sentiment to take away today: I wish all of you good mooring.
    May you be safe in your harbor.
    πŸ’—

Lana

265.0 today
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

My little boat was not tied up securely.
    XDH has called. Emotions have tired me out.
    Shopping has happened. But a lot of walking has happened - and that is a big deal (achilles healing)
    Drinking has happened. But good eating will happen.
    Checking in with my peeps at The Cabana Club has happened.

Thank you πŸ’—

Lana
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    Got a lot done today, including picking up the cake for Girlfriend's birthday tomorrow, and I am running low on spoons by this time of night. Oof.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,333 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

Came home last night, waited for my grocery delivery and went to take a 90 min nap - slept through the alarm and woke up almost 4 hours later. Gee was I tired?

Just for fun I got on scale in at the end of the day. Stinky.

Rain between now and daylight is welcome and more rain in week to come. It wont cure our drought but better than nothing.

Now that I am wide awake. I am going to the Cabana Club to wake up some of the boys.

Wishing all a good rest of today. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    n2uvvj0e345r.jpeg
    *** April 16 ***

Happy Saturday everyone~~

Sara - you must have been exhausted. Glad to hear that you slept. Take it easy today 🌸

Alexandra - have a fun time with girlfriend for her birthday!!!

It's a dreary day here, and I am going to spend it chilling and doing paperwork.

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Food choices marginal but at least the feasting has stopped,

Cloudy and sunny today which is a change. Tuesday through Friday they say more rain. Means I dont have to look at my summer items just yet.

Monster has Friday and Monday off so long weekend for us coming. Just is a lot quieter when she is gone.

Need to get some steps in.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    edited April 2022
    Options
    6bgyxlu1kr7a.png
    *** April 17 ***

Good morning! β˜€οΈ

It feels like today would be a good day for a fresh start. 🌷

Lana

265.8 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Happy Easter,

Lana I agree. Easter bunny is gone with all its candy and it will be months until we see it again,

Scale is downright ugly. I will leave it at that.

Hope to get some walking in.

Wishing all a good day. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    slaujmf1gpg0.jpeg
    *** April 18 ***

Oh my goodness, it is Monday.

Yes, Sara, my scale is indeed downright ugly too. That show's me it's time to wrangle all of the wild horses in my head, and get 'em all back into the healthy paddock.

Waving to all who pop by later on πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ’—

Lana

268.4 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Walking to work makes 5k easy now to add more steps, as it may be the only way to get the poundage down.

Wish all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Good Morning πŸŒžβ˜€οΈπŸ˜ƒ

Hope everyone had a great weekend and Easter holiday. Was busy with family this weekend and busy day at work yesterday. Hope everyone has a great day!

~Missy
  • LanaCabana537
    edited April 2022
    Options
    cyudmn8hf3ob.jpeg
    *** April 19 ***

Good morning Missy! My friend in Vermont got 8 inches of snow; did Rhode Island get any?

Sara - that walking to work sounds good! Keep at it while you can, before the heat comes. ⭐️

Yesterday I did an eating behavior that I remember discussing in Weight Watchers years ago: continuing to eat something that doesn't taste good and isn't worth the points/calories.

I bought a package of sweet corn at the grocery store. It looked so nice. Four ears of corn per package, already mostly peeled.
    Well, I cooked it, and started eating the first piece, and I realized that it had absolutely NO flavor. (No surprise considering what time of year it is). I had put butter and even some salt on it, but it wasn't enjoyable.
    The bad behavior was eating all four pieces, somehow hoping that one of them would taste good.

I should have thrown all of them away, but I didn't.

Lana

266.6 today, heading back down
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Checking in All~~

I am steaming up some shrimp vegetable dumplings for dinner - not much fat, and a lot of vegetables added along side.

Lana
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

On the subject of scented candles: I think that they are a calorie-free way to pamper oneself. Do you like them ?
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Scented candles are also very relaxing and can make you feel good - like you said without calories.

Easter dinner from neighbor was dinner and I have ham for sandwich tomorrow.

My empty day somehow got full quickly. At least it evens things out (sort of).

Passed out after work - so there went my evening, but sleep is underrated.

• LanaCabana537
    edited April 2022
    Options
    jc69mwantw54.jpeg
    *** April 20 ***

Happy 4-20 Y'all~~

I don't partake, but I think that it's fun to have a "pot day".
    Goodness-- if I did indulge, I'd be bigger than a house, because back in my school days it would give me an endless case of the munchies.

Sara - ham is wonderful and sleep is wonderful!

Waves to all who stop by today 🌴

Lana
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Tracy - thinking of you, with all of your running around and appointments. I hope that yesterday went well.

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Started to make cookies for church/work then realized I was looking at the wrong recipe and had to double the right recipe so 30 cookies becomes 60 or so. I am babysitting the oven right now.

Spent afternoon in church kitchen making dinners. Got at least 4k today which considering I really havent gone anywhere is pretty decent.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    u4prdbgtff8p.jpeg
    *** April 21 ***

Well, one eye is open β˜€οΈ

Sara - I admire your energy and desire to bake and also to volunteer at the church kitchen! Good for you!

Today I am having a "therapy session" with a bunch of baby goats. I've never done this before.

Lana

266.8 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Goats are adorable what kind of therapy are you doing? Weight training? Learning to laugh at them? Will you be getting a goat?

Took 3 dozen plus cookies to work. Made 1 dozen for church and ate the last dozen - considering I doubled the batch by accident and usually I eat half of them, this is an improvement. Getting my 5k every day.

Got sprinkled on walking to work and missed a major down pour going home. Phew.