Unexpected results of weight loss

Replies

• Nikki542687
    Nikki542687 Posts: 47 Member
    I AM SO COLD. WHY IS IT SO COLD? OH MY GOD MAKE IT STOP I HATE IT.

LOL!! I was just complaining this weekend to my husband that I am always so cold anymore. Between 42lbs of weight loss and controlling my BP, I have a feeling this winter is going to be a cold one for me, for the first time in a long while!
  • JMC3Terp
    JMC3Terp Posts: 2,803 Member
    I have absolutely no idea what size I am and even less idea how to dress myself (besides just wearing a tent, effectively).

There is a better way, somewhere, but heck if I know what it is.

I AM ALMOST AT GOAL I WOULD LIKE TO LOOK CUTE.

I just saw this and it's so great LOL. did you ever it out @wunderkindking ?

My body just doesn't conform to clothes right now. The classic "wont lose weight in all the places at the same time. I buy one shirt, massive on parts of me, tight on others. Same with pants. Waist used to be a problem - but now its my thighs. So I can get something tight around my legs but I dont have to worry about my pants falling down. Or I can buy something good around my legs but I need a belt or to tie the "drawstring" or whatever like nobodies business LOL.
  • JMC3Terp
    JMC3Terp Posts: 2,803 Member
    ceiswyn wrote: »
    My tailbone hurts. Why are all the seats so hard?!

Yes! I have suffered from the same problem! I purchased two of these:

81CmUgezoIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

One for my chair at the office and one for things around the house.

You know you are really bad off when you double up on two of those bad boys for extra extra cushioning lol
  • wunderkindking
    wunderkindking Posts: 1,615 Member
    JMC3Terp wrote: »
    I have absolutely no idea what size I am and even less idea how to dress myself (besides just wearing a tent, effectively).

There is a better way, somewhere, but heck if I know what it is.

I AM ALMOST AT GOAL I WOULD LIKE TO LOOK CUTE.

I just saw this and it's so great LOL. did you ever it out @wunderkindking ?

My body just doesn't conform to clothes right now. The classic "wont lose weight in all the places at the same time. I buy one shirt, massive on parts of me, tight on others. Same with pants. Waist used to be a problem - but now its my thighs. So I can get something tight around my legs but I dont have to worry about my pants falling down. Or I can buy something good around my legs but I need a belt or to tie the "drawstring" or whatever like nobodies business LOL.

I did.

Because fall happened.

Stretchy jeans or leggings, hoodie or flannel shirt of the tentish variety, and uggs. It goes nicely with "WHY AM I SO COLD, WHY IS IT SO COLD WHY IS EVERYTHING COLD ALL THE TIME" stuff.

If I feel like being cute I braid my hair and wear mascara. :P

I... will worry about it again come spring. Maybe.

But all joking aside I finally mostly evened out so while my size is all over because clothing companies are stupid, once I find my size in a brand they fit more or less right. I just don't care right now because I AM COLD and I am going to live in hoodies until like May, probably.
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,187 Member
    I AM SO COLD. WHY IS IT SO COLD? OH MY GOD MAKE IT STOP I HATE IT.

I was just last Friday complaining to a friend of mine how cold I am vs pre-weight loss. Except at night, of course, since I still have night sweats due to being that golden age ;) . I'm hoping that this summer I'll be able to tolerate the heat more easily.
  • _emile
    _emile Posts: 1 Member
    I no longer sweat cottage cheese
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!