September Weight Loss Challenge (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• jppizana
    jppizana Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for September :146.6
    This week's weigh in :145.2
    Your goal for September : 140
    Total Loss so far in September : 1.4 lbs
    How you are doing on your personal goal : still not too good with weight loss. at one point during the week I was down to 144.2 but then I haven't been exercising a lot this week and wasn't eating healthy either (damn ice cream and carrot cake!)

Any comments you'd like to make: This week i have been all over the scale emotionally and i think it is because I haven't been exercising this week and stress from friends/roommies and from work :-(
  • suzanneec
    suzanneec Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for September: 199.6
    This week's weigh in: 200
    Your goal for September: 195
    Total Loss so far in September: Up .4 lbs
    How you are doing on your personal goal: I got shingles so haven't been exercising as much as I'd hoped.
    Any comments you'd like to make: Gained 3lbs last week due to an IV and lost it this week. Looking forward to getting down even further next week!
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for September: 218
    This week's weigh in: 218
    Your goal for September: 210
    Total Loss so far in September: 0
    How you are doing on your personal goal my little girl starts full time today - i have just dropped her off so i have around 6 hours to get everything done and find time to work out
    Any comments you'd like to make: hope to see the numbers going back in the right direction!
  • prettytoxic
    prettytoxic Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for September: 180.2
    This week's weigh in: 181.4
    Your goal for September: 170
    Total Loss so far in September: Still at a gain
    How you are doing on your personal goal: I'm starting to give up.
    Any comments you'd like to make: I thought looking my best meant weighing less but since I started this 'diet' 2 months ago I've barely lost anything. My weight yo-yo's between 180 and 185, HOWEVER I've lost 2 inches from my waist and 2.5 from my hips, and people have noticed. This is about weight for me anymore it's about converting fat into muscle.
  • lolomichelle13
    lolomichelle13 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for September: 165
    This week's weigh in: 163
    Your goal for September: 160
    Total Loss so far in September: 2lb
    How you are doing on your personal goal: Slowly but surely getting there. Will have to work hard these last couple weeks to get my goal! Been working out every day and getting my water in!
  • aprilshowers13
    Options
    Starting weight for September 166.4
    This week's weigh in 162.4
    Your goal for September 6lb
    Total Loss so far in September 4
    How you are doing on your personal goal: My goal was too stay consistant with logging food and workouts. I've stayed on track so far and I'm getting the results that I want. :drinker:
  • linbaby4
    linbaby4 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for September - 148 lbs
    This week's weigh in - 146 lbs (9/19) the scale really says 145 but im not ready to commit :)
    Your goal for September - 142-140 lbs
    Total Loss so far in September - 2 lbs
    How you are doing on your personal goal- I definitely controlled my eating a lot more. I have stopped packing my lunch out of pure laziness but I will get back on it! I am going to the gym after school today and I hope to make that a normal routine as well!

Any comments you'd like to make - Keep pushing everyone! only basically 2 more weeks left! we can do it :D
  • gdneff
    gdneff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for September: 247..6
    This week's weigh in: 242.2
    Your goal for September: 242.6
    Total Loss so far in September: 5.2

I hit my goal for this month early! Yeah. Now if I can just not go out and celebrate (with food)! Good luck to everyone!
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for September: 200.4 
    This week's weigh in: 199.4 lbs 
    Your goal for September: 190 lbs 
    Total Loss so far in September: 1lbs 

How are you doing on you personal goal? 
    Doing pretty good. Working out every day each week, burning over 5,000 calories a week!

Any comments you'd like to make: 
    Doesn't look like I'm going to hit my goal weight. I keep trying to break this pateau. I've gotten down to 197.6 and popped back up to 200 again. =/
  • petiteerrant
    Options
    Starting weight for September: 126.2
    This week's weigh in: 125.2
    Your goal for September: Lose 7 pounds
    Total Loss so far in September: 1 pounds
    How you are doing on your personal goal: According to everyone living in my dorm, I've got drive. Mostly because they'll watch me disappear for an hour and a half so I can go to the gym, come back, and eat healthy dinners. It's become a bit of a good routine. Down side: drinking with friends. Drinking makes me snack on things I shouldn't snack on, which is why I've decided that no drinking would be my newest goal.
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for September: 169.6
    This week's weigh in: 168.2
    Your goal for September: 159
    Total loss so far: 1.4
    How are you doing on your personal goals: it's alright. I've been having stressful and bad weeks here lately and my weigh has been affected :(
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for September 197.5
    This week's weigh in 190.5
    Your goal for September 189
    Total Loss so far in September 7
    How you are doing on your personal goal? my personal goal is to be accountable for EVERYTHING that goes in my mouth. Not so great with logging EVERYTHING that goes into my mouth, went camping this weekend so yeah...will do better starting today
    Any comments you'd like to make.... i gained a freakin pound....too much drinking while camping perhaps....
  • Thankilates
    Thankilates Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for September: 155
    This week's weigh in: 148.5
    Your goal for September: Reach: 140-142
    Total Loss so far in September: Down 6.5!!!!!!

How you are doing on your personal goal: Still doing Turbo Fire- on week 5 this week and eating as well as I can and forgiving myself when i could've eaten better!

Any comments you'd like to make: I AM DETERMINED to get to 142 at least in 12 more days as I weigh in on Sundays! I have reported though, that I have lost 10 inches all around my body, mostly from my waist, stomach, hips and thighs! I Lost 2-3 inches from each THIGH! DANG!
  • ReggaeNurse
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! So glad to be starting this challenge...I really need something to kick me into gear. Here are my stats:

Starting weight for September: 216
    This week's weigh in: 215
    Your goal for September: 206
    Total Loss so far in September: 1
    How you are doing on your personal goal: haven't started logging everything, and I've been putting off starting my 30DS...basically, still making excuses, but I guess I have the power to change that...starting now!
    Any comments you'd like to make: Getting back in the swing of things is the biggest challenge, so my goal this week is to get back into my healthier habits...and really stop making excuses! Good luck to you all...happy losing!!!

Hey everyone,
    So I'm kinda late with this week's weigh in, but here are my stats from last week:

Starting weight for September: 216
    This week's weigh in: 214.2
    Your goal for September: 206 (10lb loss)
    Total Loss so far in September: 1.8
    How you are doing on your personal goal: I've finally started my 30DS, and am proud to say I completed day 6 today! I'm still on level 1, but looking forward to level 2. While the program is quite hard, I can feel my endurance building with each day. My goal is to do it 30 days straight, and I'm excited to see the results.
    Any comments you'd like to make: I'm finally back in the swing of things, and I'm happy to have rediscovered my focus. I got off to a late start, but I'm focused on on coming close to my goal for the month...at least 5lbs loss is my minimum. Happy losing to you all!
  • gailduncan
    gailduncan Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Still no change for me this week. I had a terrible weekend diet wise but am back on it now. Started 30DS yesterday so hoping to get things moving in the right direction again.
  • DiabeticAlien
    DiabeticAlien Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    SW 280
    This week 274.1
    Goal 270
    Total lost 5.9lbs
  • enigma2546
    Options
    Starting weight for September: 240
    This week's weigh in: 239
    Your goal for September: 230
    Total Loss so far in September: 1lbs

How are you doing on you personal goal?
    not doing so well still smoking :(

Any comments you'd like to make:
    i went on vacation for a week but got stranded for 5 extra days because of hurricane maria...(which the sun shined through) therefore didnt watch food or exercise
  • lolomichelle13
    lolomichelle13 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for September: 165
    This week's weigh in: 162
    Your goal for September: 160
    Total Loss so far in September: 3 lbs!
    How you are doing on your personal goal: 2 more lbs to go and just 9 days! Time to turn it up. So far I am very happy with my progress. I've been working out a lot, drinking my water, and not going over my net calorie goal too much.
  • kdet07
    kdet07 Posts: 117
    Options
    There's some awesome losses going on here :):) I'm hoping my weigh in tomorrow looks awesome !

How's everyone feeling?!
  • afitchpatrick
    afitchpatrick Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    SW:159.8
    CW:162
    GW:155
    I dont understand how i gained 3 pounds. i feel like i cant win. Definately need to eat less i think and exercise more.