Skinny Dippers! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• dancingnancies
    dancingnancies Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    very excited for the challenge. i hope i can make it!

my check in: i have been super sick for the past couple of days and now i have a fever. i won't be exercising until i am feeling better (i don't want to make myself any worse. i will let you all know how many calories i end up burning!

you guys are all great! xo
  • mar109
    mar109 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday pretties! You know what that means.....

CHALLENGE DAY! :)

For this week, your goal is to burn 2000 calories from exercise!

Yes it may seem like a lot, but if you break it down, that's only 400 calories for 5 days this week.

You can report daily and I'll tally it for you, or you can just keep track and report back next Monday with your total.

YOU GUYS READY? :) GO!

BRING IT ONNNN :wink:
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options

Yes it may seem like a lot, but if you break it down, that's only 400 calories for 5 days this week.

You can report daily and I'll tally it for you, or you can just keep track and report back next Monday with your total.

OMG, Serious?!? Well I was planning on being a couch potato today, but I guess not! Off to go jump on the treadmill I guess, lol!

Hehe, this exact reason is why we have challenges! WORK THAT BUTT OFF GIRL!!
  • mandeiko
    Options

READYYYYY.. SET.... GO!

I'm checking in at 368 cals burned, but I'll keep tally myself pretty lady, don't worry. Just letting you all know! I have a looooong burning week ahead of me :) I'M EXCITED!
  • mandeiko
    Options
    Hey guys!! My triathlon went really well!!! I am very proud of myself! I finished 6th in the under 29 age group and 168th out of 670 people. I have some ideas of how to improve for next time! Swim felt great and bike was good! I need to improve my run.
    I didn't eat horrible this weekend but I didn't eat last week to loss weight so I am the same weight as last week (OK with me). It was also my Birthday so I had cake and ice cream too.

What is our challenge? I am up for anything!

Wow! That's fantastic! So proud of you!!
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!! My triathlon went really well!!! I am very proud of myself! I finished 6th in the under 29 age group and 168th out of 670 people. I have some ideas of how to improve for next time! Swim felt great and bike was good! I need to improve my run.
    I didn't eat horrible this weekend but I didn't eat last week to loss weight so I am the same weight as last week (OK with me). It was also my Birthday so I had cake and ice cream too.

wow thats awesome congrats!!!!!!

Thank you! I had been working so hard.
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    Options
    Way to go, Emma!
    Thanks!!
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    Options

Congratulations!! I'm so glad you had a good time and that you finished so well! Our triathlon isn't until June (I'm going to need all the time I can get to get myself ready!!) but I'm looking forward to it more and more as I feel myself building up my endurance and getting stronger.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :):):)
    Thank you and thank you! triathlons are amazing!! You get addicted to them :)
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    Wow, Emma, I'm impressed!

I am so far from being able to do something like that -- but maybe some day!
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    Options
    I am checking in this morning with 1237 from this morning workout.

I think i am going to set a personal challenge of 5000 calories burned.
  • Stampinda
    Options
    Checking in with 624 for today. :)
  • fosterr8
    Options
    Checking in with 553 exercise calories today!
    I'm looking forward to this challenge. Will have to go to the gym one day extra this week :)

Good luck everyone!
  • loristroud
    loristroud Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Didn't make it to the gym today, but will go every day this week, hopefully. According to my logs last week I burned around 2500 cals, so I am going to try and push myself to burn 3000-3500 cals. :)
  • mar109
    mar109 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Logging in with 506 calories burned today!!!!!
  • szimba
    szimba Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Checking in with 394 cals burned today :)
  • mandeiko
    Options
    For everyone who is setting their own goals for calories burned this week, go you! 2000 may be a stretch for me, as I told Alex... BUT I will do it!! :)
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    Checking in....I burned 384 calories at exercise today! :)
  • anababiie
    Options
    Checking in! Burned 451 calories.

Hoping to get in a longer workout tomorrow :D
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Nice exercising all! :)

Today was not good for me.. I only got to walk the dog for 30 minutes and burned 116 calories. But, I did have a job interview (which I got!) and a meeting with a possible landlord (we will find out tomorrow if we got the place or not..). Tomorrow will definitely be a better day! I think I'm going to try and do a yoga class in the morning and a Zumba class in the afternoon or evening. We will see if I can make it to both! Trying to stay positive :)
  • Manders1305
    Options

i GOT THIS!!!!