Options

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,545 Member
    Options
  • minicooper452
    minicooper452 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    OMGosh... Lisa, I had to give you a hug after reading your spoiler.
    Your kitty wanted to make me LAUGH OUT LOUD! Glad you have her!!!
    Our oldest daughter, Lacy, is going through some of those terrible experiences right now. Although she has one child, from her first marriage which ended tragically in a horrific car accident (after only 28 days!), she desperately wants a child with her second husband. He's being wonderful about it. But they've recently found out (we all have) that she actually only has one fully-functional ovary. The other one just doesn't produce as well. Go figure. So they saved up and tried IVF. Didn't work AT ALL. She's devastated! Nick is still being completely supportive. They're foster parents and that's helping, but ...

Turning out to be a SPLENDID day in MN! Gonna open them windows WIDE and enjoy my view while working!

Carla OUT!
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    50th HS reunion this weekend! I don’t feel that old.

I hope you have a wonderful time. I love reunions- I am in charge of my class. Just had a combination class(our reunion was canceled because of covid so the next class added us in so we worked together, then they added two more classs-it was a lot of fun but our next one will be just the two classes I think.

Having Facebook has really helped reconnect with classmates but also, you get to see what they look like now and not be totally shocked at how much they have changed in 40-50 yrs ;)

Debbie
    Napa Valley,CA
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,490 Member
    Options
    Through pg 59
    9t3jkbnhrfio.gif

• skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,822 Member
    Options
    B)
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,490 Member
    Options
    Tracey and Kaitlyn :heartbreak::cry: :heartbreak:

Through pg 62
    9t3jkbnhrfio.gif
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,209 Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    One of my lamp bulbs went out in my sofa side lamp. The cheap lamp is 16 years old, so I've been thinking of getting a new standard lamp. Not quite ready to spend out just yet. So I ordered new bulbs and this afternoon found bulbs in the bulb drawer! Silly me! Managed to cancel the order. The new one is much brighter!
    DH is very happy with his new, improved, sitting position, with his extra cushion, but we will have to go and look at chairs soon. I don't want it to look like an old person's chair. :o Lots on line, but I think he needs to sit in it. He has very long legs.

Watching lots of programmes about DNA tracing. I'm still wishing DH would do it to find his father. He is resistant. :# If it were me .........

DDIL'S comment on their holiday venue - "it's bliss!" :p Happy for them. Grrr!

Love to all, Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,052 Member
    Options
    Annie If bad storm coming tell him you have a friend who has $2000 in hail damage to her car and it barely shows. Fortunately I have comprehensive with $100 deductible. Still hassle to get fixed and won't be done til October.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,087 Member
    Options
    Wow. MFP changed the interface without breaking the forums! I think I might like it the new way, once I get used to it.

Annie in Delaware

How? I haven’t noticed anything
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,702 Member
    Options
    Evening ladies
    Well i am tucked in ,with jammies on an have Alfie snuggled up with me..
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,343 Member
    Options
    Worked, came home and changed for the gym, went to the post office, to a friend of mine to give coupons and some cake, soup kitchen, gym, Salvation Army, now home. Made 2 batches of rice krispie bars to take to Denise for us to have at the hotel. Also made more chocolate bran muffins.

Jerry wanted me to wait for him. He is usually at BK around 6:30-7, but today he came in later. I was told that if he works in the evening he doesn't want to work in the morning. I was also told (and this I know because we're always stopping so he can buy beer) that he drinks a lot. So my guess is that if he works at night, he goes home and gets plastered. He doesn't want to work the next morning so that he can sleep it off. Anyway, if he thinks I'm going to wait around while he finishes his work...not gonna happen. Maybe he should come in earlier. Or maybe not drink (but I know that won't happen)

After dinner Vince wants to go to Lowe’s Hardware to get pool salt and muriatic acid. We had a lot of rain yesterday so the pool lost a lot of chlorine. Update: we got 160lbs of salt and 2 gallons of acid. When we took it out of my trunk, you could almost hear the shock absorbers breathing a sigh of relief

Katla – good thoughts being sent to your dh

Julie – great for you using those techniques!

M – you are required to mow your lawn because of snakes? You can keep them, thank you very much

Karen – You’re as old as you feel. And if you feel 39, that’s how old you are. I don’t know if I’ll have a reunion since the school is no longer there. Have fun at your reunion

Carla – my heart goes out to Lacy

Michele NC
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    :)