<3
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,868 Member
    Options
    This May we haven't cut the grass to allow wild flowers to grow for the insects. We have a carpet of daisies and a small meadow by the shed, where we sowed seeds the last few years. There has been a campaign on TV.
    The council no longer sprays the pavements.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

We have to mow our grass here. Most councils require it because ... snakes!

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    The garden that won the Chelsea Flower Show this year was a wildlife garden. Looks a bit like ours! :p Our only poisonous snake is the adder, and that's mainly in real wild areas. Rarely deadly, but could be dangerous to a child. We only have harmless grass snakes.
    Our streets do look a bit like a jungle, but I've got used to it.
    Still wrestling with my blurb and biog. I think I'm progressing, but I'm giving it a break for a moment.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,045 Member
    Options
    Machka yes I'm seeing a new dashboard screen on my android phone.

Annie in Delaware
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,868 Member
    Options
    Machka yes I'm seeing a new dashboard screen on my android phone.

Annie in Delaware

Really?

Where?

I've got the app on my android phone. My Home is the same. Diary looks like the text is a little bit larger which is OK. Community takes a bit longer to load but otherwise, it's the same.

• margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,052 Member
    Options
    M You are correct you have to treat essential oils like medicine. It is the less toxic option for flea and ticks. The oral flea and tick is a systemic. It will only kill the flea and ticks if they bite your dog. They do not repel ticks. With the correct usage of essential oils fleas and ticks are repelled and they never bite your dog. Their can be side effects to both methods. The big one with the oral is it can give dogs seisures. The oral meds effect the nervous system of the dog. Essential oils if not used properly can make a dog ill but not as serverely as the flea and tick meds.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,917 Member
    Options
    <3
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,112 Member
    Options
    Annie take a screenshot of it so that we can see what you are talking about. Mine hasn't changed as far as my phone app.
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,702 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies
    Ugh,what a morning.. Carmine is home....didnt feel good,but has the i pad up there and mom said no.. she wont bring it down.im busy trying to take care of Miles..
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    B)