JUNE 2022 - Sign up for Fat2Fit Weight Loss Challenge and Support Group!

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,891 Member
    We are full for June! Please wait for this announcement during the week of June 19th for the chance to join for July. Thanks!
  • Ddukbokki69450
    Ddukbokki69450 Posts: 1 Member
    MFP USER NAME ddukbokki69450
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY Monday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT 59kg
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever) - optional, but great for celebrating milestones!
    TEAM PREFERENCE None
  • pizzafruit
    pizzafruit Posts: 317 Member
    User Name: Pizzafruit
    Chosen Weigh-In Day: Sunday
    Starting Weight: 285
    Current Weight: 282.5
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    pizzafruit wrote: »
    User Name: Pizzafruit
    Chosen Weigh-In Day: Sunday
    Starting Weight: 285
    Current Weight: 282.5

Hi there ..You are already on a team ...Weight No more
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited May 2022
    MFP USER NAME ddukbokki69450
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY Monday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT 59kg
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever) - optional, but great for celebrating milestones!
    TEAM PREFERENCE None

Hi there ..Welcome to our amazing group ...You will be on team WaistAways... Please head on over to their June chat and introduce yourself
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10865563/waistaways-team-chat-june-2022#latest

If you are not able to chat within your team ...You might need to click the join button
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

Wishing you the very best on your journey :)
  • dianabn70
    dianabn70 Posts: 10 Member
    MFP USER NAME: dianabn70
    WEIGH-IN DAY: Monday
    CURRENT WEIGHT: 203.9
    HIGHEST WEIGHT: 206
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    dianabn70 wrote: »
    MFP USER NAME: dianabn70
    WEIGH-IN DAY: Monday
    CURRENT WEIGHT: 203.9
    HIGHEST WEIGHT: 206

Hi there ...Welcome to our amazing team .. You will be on team Weight No More ... Please head on over to their June chat and introduce yourself
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10865565/weightnomore-team-chat-june-2022#latest

If you are not able to chat within your team ...You might need to click the join button
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

• Walela617
    Walela617 Posts: 373 Member
    edited May 2022
    YES! Happy to join the Fat2Fit group! I would be grateful to join any team for which I am selected!

MFP USER NAME: walela617
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY: Sunday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 164.0 lbs. (As of Sunday, May 29th, 2022)
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT: 217.0 lbs. (All-time highest weight on 02/29/2008)
    TEAM PREFERENCE (if you have one): No preference; I can check back once assigned

Thank you!
    qw23hohfcpe1.jpg
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    walela617 wrote: »
    YES! Happy to join the Fat2Fit group! I would be grateful to join any team for which I am selected!

MFP USER NAME: walela617
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 164.0 lbs. (As of Sunday, May 29th, 2022)
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT: 217.0 lbs. (All-time highest weight on 02/29/2008)
    TEAM PREFERENCE (if you have one): No preference; I can check back once assigned

Thank you!
    qw23hohfcpe1.jpg

Hi there welcome to our wonderful group ...You will be on team Shape Shifters .. Please head on over to their June chat and introduce yourself
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10865564/shape-shifters-team-chat-june-2022#latest

• MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 203 Member
    MFP USER NAME - ajdvegan
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY - Wednesday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT - 74kg / 163lb
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT - 78kg / 172lb

Very interested in joining! Thank you!
    First time mum to a 5 month old daughter, struggling to lose the baby weight and feel happy in this postpartum body.
  • Walela617
    Walela617 Posts: 373 Member
    Hi Megan, GREAT! Thanks so much! I was afraid I might have been too late! Happy to join the "Shape Shifters" team, 'cause that's EXACTLY what I'm tryna do! :) Best to all! <3
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Walela617 wrote: »
    Hi Megan, GREAT! Thanks so much! I was afraid I might have been too late! Happy to join the "Shape Shifters" team, 'cause that's EXACTLY what I'm tryna do! :) Best to all! <3

You are very welcome :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    ajdvegan wrote: »
    MFP USER NAME - ajdvegan
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY - Wednesday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT - 74kg / 163lb
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT - 78kg / 172lb

Very interested in joining! Thank you!
    First time mum to a 5 month old daughter, struggling to lose the baby weight and feel happy in this postpartum body.

We are full for June! Please wait for this announcement during the week of June 19th for the chance to join for July. Thanks!
  • grandescapee
    grandescapee Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I would love to part of the group.

MFP username: grandescapee
    Chosen weigh-in day: Monday
    current weight: 179.4 lbs
    highest weight: 200 lbs
  • jugar
    Hi, I would love to part of the group.

MFP username: grandescapee
    Chosen weigh-in day: Monday
    current weight: 179.4 lbs
    highest weight: 200 lbs

I'm so sorry but we are completely full! We will open up for new members again the week of June 19th, to start June 26th, so there is not long to wait.
  • JEB03253
    JEB03253 Posts: 171 Member
    HELP... I'm assigned to WaistAways Team Chat - JUNE 2022 and when I tried to post my first weigh-in there was no Leave a Comment box like this one. What have I done wrong?
  • petiteerica
    petiteerica Posts: 4 Member
    MFP USER NAME: petiteerica
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 135
    MY HIGHEST WEIGHT: 137
  • newmansk
    newmansk Posts: 6 Member
    May I join, please? Thank you.

MFP USER NAME: newmansk
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY: Monday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 217.7
    MY HIGHEST WEIGHT: 241
  • jugar
    JEB03253 wrote: »
    HELP... I'm assigned to WaistAways Team Chat - JUNE 2022 and when I tried to post my first weigh-in there was no Leave a Comment box like this one. What have I done wrong?

I'm so glad you posted this!! We have been looking for you. You need to JOIN the group - go to the F2F homepage at

Click on the OPTIONS button (it is blue) and then choose JOIN. Then you'll be officially in and able to post.

The WaistAways Team Chat is there under DISCUSSIONS. Get there soon! We are waiting for you :smiley:
  • jugar
    MFP USER NAME: petiteerica
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 135
    MY HIGHEST WEIGHT: 137
    newmansk wrote: »
    May I join, please? Thank you.

MFP USER NAME: newmansk
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY: Monday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 217.7
    MY HIGHEST WEIGHT: 241

I'm so sorry but we are full for June. Please check when we put up the new member registration again during the week of June 19th. thanks!