avaxbox Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pen 15 gains
  • Thewonderofitall
    Thewonderofitall Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    JMC3Terp wrote: »
    ceiswyn wrote: »
    My tailbone hurts. Why are all the seats so hard?!

Yes! I have suffered from the same problem! I purchased two of these:

81CmUgezoIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

One for my chair at the office and one for things around the house.

You know you are really bad off when you double up on two of those bad boys for extra extra cushioning lol

I didn't double them! I took one to the office, and the other I use at home.
  • JustRamona
    JustRamona Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    IAmTheGlue wrote: »
    I’m definitely getting more male attention.

I’m very married, happy and all that so I’m not looking for male attention but it is very noticeable, the shift in peoples response to me. Actually, I was never not confident. I’m friendly and bubbly and I talk to literally everyone… I always have. I am just getting very interested signs back from men that made me feel like…. I don’t know. I never was flirting. I’m just friendly.

It’s made me assess what I’m putting out vibe wise, because like I said, I’m not looking and I’m not looking to disrespect my husband because I truly value him. It’s just strange and unexpected.

Yup I feel like I lost the ability to hold eye contact with strangers.
  • GatorK89
    GatorK89 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    This is seriously the best forum ever. I love this so much.
  • GatorK89
    Options
    It is August and no one has posted in a hot minute! Anyone have new unexpected things that they have found since losing some weight?
  • GatorK89
    Options
    mlrtri wrote: »
    I am finding my “style” again. I needed a few shirts for work and Instead of just finding one that fits and isn’t horrible I was actually able to look for (and find) some I LIKE.

I am looking forward to finding some work clothes that are going to be cute and professional. Right now I usually just wear all black because it is slimming and because it is easy. Also, colored fabrics don't always look ok.

• crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    JaysFan82 wrote: »
    "Wow, I don't remember my d1ck being that big"

Ok...Now that comment is funny!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!