PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    I'm marrying an officer of the law 🥰

Got another speeding ticket didnt ya.

She probably did 😂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

He popped the question? 💍 PD and I need to interrogate, I mean ask him nicely what his intentions are before we give our blessing 😄
  • PaperDoll_

He popped the question? 💍 PD and I need to interrogate, I mean ask him nicely what his intentions are before we give our blessing 😄

We also need to see a photo and make sure he’s worthy of a uniform. 😏 Only because we want the absolute best for you. 😁
  • slimgirljo15
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

We also need to see a photo and make sure he’s worthy of a uniform. 😏 Only because we want the absolute best for you. 😁

Absolutely.. not just anyone is good enough for our Raych 🤗🥰
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,688 Member
    After I left active duty military, I applied to become a police officer. Passed the background check, psych eval and physical eval, but somehow failed the academic test. Given my multiple college degrees with nearly perfect grades, I still don't understand how that happened.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    As girlie as I've always been 👗👠👠... I love Tools 🛠️🪚🪛📐and can use them like a pro! 😁
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    I have a phobia about drive-thru car washes.
    I won’t go.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,126 Member
    I won’t go.

I'll go through if someone else is driving but I've never actually driven a car into one because I panic about what will happen when I can't get my wheels into the track and I get stuck inside and cause a pile up...And probably drown cause...water
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,060 Member

Yes, he just doesn't know it yet 😏

😂

🤔, schemers
    I do!
  • Coupongrl79
    Coupongrl79 Posts: 193 Member
    I won’t go.

I'll go through if someone else is driving but I've never actually driven a car into one because I panic about what will happen when I can't get my wheels into the track and I get stuck inside and cause a pile up...And probably drown cause...water

I've driven over the tracks and guys have run out to help because I was doing such a poor job of lining up the wheels...so embarrassing. I'm decent at it now but I still feel a little anxiety right before I attempt it. I'm always impressed when guys just pull right in. Also slightly smitten when they parallel park or back into a spot with ease.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    I won’t go.

I've driven over the tracks and guys have run out to help because I was doing such a poor job of lining up the wheels...so embarrassing. I'm decent at it now but I still feel a little anxiety right before I attempt it. I'm always impressed when guys just pull right in. Also slightly smitten when they parallel park or back into a spot with ease.

I’ve been in line when someone attempts to drive through one you need to be in neutral for.🙈And then the whole thing shuts for a bit. Not me. Although I don’t make fun because I’ve been known to make some pretty stupid mistakes in my time.
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 433 Member
    edited July 2022
    I want to move to Florida.
    They have beautiful beaches.
  • PaperDoll_
    I'm not intimidating like some think. I'm a pussycat really, just don't make me get my claws out (unless you're him)

Intimidating? People really think this? 😂🤗
  • slimgirljo15
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    I'm not intimidating like some think. I'm a pussycat really, just don't make me get my claws out (unless you're him)

Intimidating? People really think this? 😂🤗

🤣😂
  • slimgirljo15
    edited July 2022
    I have a filthy temper, and rarely forgive a transgression 😔 Im working on improving that. Luckily its rare Im ever ùpset enough to go troppo 🤣😂
    I too am a *kitten*-cat most of the time 😁
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    I had a podcast and YouTube channel, both fairly successful and working on a new podcast BUT I still hate the sound of my own voice when playing it back!

I’ve come to terms with it now 😂
  • PaperDoll_
    I had a podcast and YouTube channel, both fairly successful and working on a new podcast BUT I still hate the sound of my own voice when playing it back!

I’ve come to terms with it now 😂

What kind of podcast? 🤔