Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Eddie_Hunter
    Eddie_Hunter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I’m just starting out and would love a network of buds for accountability. Feel free to add me.
  • mags_sloniker
    mags_sloniker Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I’m looking for motivation and inspiration!

Good vibes to all from the PNW!
  • tyrox619
    tyrox619 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! New to this community. Would like to have like a banter group so that we can achieve our goals together. And have fun!

Thanks.
  • alipayne1982
    alipayne1982 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Brand new to MFP only 3 days in and looking forward to making new friends and supporting others on their journeys as well 😀
  • emmathedon
    emmathedon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello All! Emma here from South Florida! Would really like to meet new "fitness" friends. I have started my weight loss journey and I am super excited to crush some goals!
  • smellyplantlady
    smellyplantlady Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for more accountability and encouragement! Let’s be fitness friends!
  • nickeykh
    nickeykh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Old member getting back into it after a year of covid and craziness.

Looking for support and people that enjoy the fitness journey and the social aspect as much as I do!

Let's do this! 😁
  • Veronicav0609
    Veronicav0609 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. I would love to have some awesome new friends!
  • Brambo1986
    Brambo1986 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m not necessarily new to this but just getting serious about it. Please if you are someone who is good at holding people accountable and can kick my fat butt into gear if u see me slacking please add me. Lol I went from 320ish lbs down to 225 and got real healthy. Then lost my mom and gained it all back. I just broke into the 200s(299.4) yesterday so I’m getting closer to my goal!!!!
  • AlexandriaAmelia
    AlexandriaAmelia Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I just started going on a new journey to weight loss a few months ago. I log my food and exercise every day, and so far I am down 15lbs since April! I would love to be friends. Lets cheer each other on!
  • iron_playground
    iron_playground Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking to add some more friends. Feel free to add me.
  • AlK1971
    AlK1971 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi All. Returning to MFP, last time I used it in earnest was probably 10 to 12 years ago! Hoping to get that motivation back!! Add me please :smiley:
  • RoddyJPiper
    RoddyJPiper Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for fitness friends. HMU.
  • RoddyJPiper
    RoddyJPiper Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    No such thing as too many friends.
  • 30laurenaugust
    30laurenaugust Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! I could always use more friends, and motivation!
  • Melo_65
    Melo_65 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I could use some Inspiration. I’m 85 pounds in to a wanted 150+ pound weight loss. This is where it gets hard because you’re tired and struggle some days to keep your Big Why in mind. I try to be on MFP daily, and enjoy motivational posts and quotes. I just do not want the “Hey Doll” messages. 🤣. I’m 57 years old and married for 41 years. I’m solid in that area. I’ll encourage anyone along their path that needs it. 😁
  • levans29
    levans29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All, just restarted after quite some time. Would like to add more friends for motivation and accountability! Feel free to add :)

Laura - UK
  • jodear8125
    jodear8125 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yea I want more friends send me a fr
  • HealthyTabata
    HealthyTabata Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It's been a few months since I created this account, but I started using MFP consistently a few days ago. I need to lose a good amount of weight and I would love to make new friends! Feel free to add me!
  • _coleycole_
    _coleycole_ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I used to be very active on MFP years ago, but life has gotten in the way. I’m ready to be more focused on taking care of myself and would love to share support and encourage others on a similar journey!