What’s a red flag for you?

Replies

• twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    If you let your the girl that's in love with you pay for your groceries, medicine, invest in your stupid car/bike projects that they never end up finishing...what else...oh yeah takes you on yearly vacations all paid by her and their only response to all this is... well I didn't ask her to do any of that but if she's gonna do it...
    That’s *kitten* up
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,502 Member
    If you let your the girl that's in love with you pay for your groceries, medicine, invest in your stupid car/bike projects that they never end up finishing...what else...oh yeah takes you on yearly vacations all paid by her and their only response to all this is... well I didn't ask her to do any of that but if she's gonna do it...
    That’s *kitten* up

Unfortunately, I know a person in this situation and they are aware of it but they still continue to do it.
  • twitchymcgee
    That’s *kitten* up

Unfortunately, I know a person in this situation and they are aware of it but they still continue to do it.
    That’s heartbreaking.

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    That’s *kitten* up

This is horrible.

If she ever gets out of this situation, have her call me. 🤑
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    If I’m only good enough when I have makeup on. 🤡
    I is what I is,
    when at home I don’t wear makeup.
    It’s not uncommon for me to go to the store without makeup.
    I will paint it on and dress up when it’s in order but only then.
  • twitchymcgee
    I is what I is,

First dates should always be makeupless and include a test fart. Make sure they know what they’re getting

“know what they’re getting”
    😂 now that goes both ways and leads to “try before you buy”. 😈
    I did not think this through
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    When they want to try before buying.
  • twitchymcgee

Oh hi
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member

Oh hi

Call me
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,060 Member
    I is what I is,

First dates should always be makeupless and include a test fart. Make sure they know what they’re getting

So many factors go into the floral composition of farts. One test fart on one particular day after eating one particular way may not suffice. Just sayin
  • twitchymcgee
    I is what I is,

So many factors go into the floral composition of farts. One test fart on one particular day after eating one particular way may not suffice. Just sayin

True but I still maintain that it expresses something important and is an important first step to open communication

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,060 Member
    I is what I is,

True but I still maintain that it expresses something important and is an important first step to open communication

Like dolphins ?

• twitchymcgee
    I is what I is,

Like dolphins ?

Just like that

• honey_honey_12
    w6jb7vtg11xy.gif
  • twitchymcgee
    🤣
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Firm believers in anything. If your beliefs are so firm they cannot change or evolve with new information and new understanding I think you’re probably a scary person

Yikes, that's my brother. Scary firm in his closed mind
  • honey_honey_12
    edited July 2022
    Pettiness,
    it’s so unbecoming in a man. 😒
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    3 phones

1 wife's , 1 for gf, one for pimping. 😆