Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What’s a red flag for you?

Replies

• HerNameIsMischiefHerNameIsMischief Member Posts: 158 Member Member Posts: 158 Member
    How would you feel about dating someone who had no prior long-term dating experience? Do you try to find out about the guy's past dating experience beyond if he's married and has kids?
  • will_it_go_round_in_circleswill_it_go_round_in_circles Member Posts: 932 Member Member Posts: 932 Member
    How would you feel about dating someone who had no prior long-term dating experience? Do you try to find out about the guy's past dating experience beyond if he's married and has kids?

I think it's all a matter of perspective

You could say no experience

Or

You could shine a little light on that and say no bad relationship habits. Yet.

• twitchandshouttwitchandshout Member Posts: 1,426 Member Member Posts: 1,426 Member
    he doesn’t get insulted when I say I only date *kitten*
  • happimess01happimess01 Member Posts: 7,188 Member Member Posts: 7,188 Member
    Craiglist roommates
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Member Posts: 22,501 Member Member Posts: 22,501 Member
    Disappearing mid convo.....

oh wait, I do that 🤷‍♀️
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 255,075 Member Member, Premium Posts: 255,075 Member
    That pic he sends in a room with obvious woman touches and kids toys in the back ground.. not married, no kids? Pfft.. 🙄
  • twitchandshouttwitchandshout Member Posts: 1,426 Member Member Posts: 1,426 Member
    That pic he sends in a room with obvious woman touches and kids toys in the back ground.. not married, no kids? Pfft.. 🙄

If the walls are anything but beige or gray and if there is more than one house plant or if there’s framed art he’s trouble
    edited January 23
  • chuckle_bunnychuckle_bunny Member Posts: 352 Member Member Posts: 352 Member
    Hey I'm a man of integrity. I tell no lies. If you must know, I happen to live with my mother and she takes care of my sister's kids. We still on for tonight?

• slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 255,075 Member Member, Premium Posts: 255,075 Member

Hey I'm a man of integrity. I tell no lies. If you must know, I happen to live with my mother and she takes care of my sister's kids. We still on for tonight?

Sounds legit.. Im in 😉
    edited January 23
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,525 Member Member Posts: 2,525 Member
    ^^^ :D many fancy hand soaps, pretty lotions, and live, love, laugh signs ive questioned apparently men are more sensitive and gentle than I thought
    ^^^ :D many fancy hand soaps, pretty lotions, and live, love, laugh signs ive questioned apparently men are more sensitive and gentle than I thought
    And if he is with a woman who likes that kind of wall art then I know we are not a match
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 14,777 Member Member, Premium Posts: 14,777 Member
    If it takes her more than two bites to realize it is dog food

I once joked with my kids that the refried beans was cat food and now they won’t try it.

I once joked with my kids that the refried beans was cat food and now they won’t try it.

proud of you

proud of you
    Aww shucks
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 14,777 Member Member, Premium Posts: 14,777 Member
    If they ask stuff like "What kind of animal best describes you?"