Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Reason to smile today

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,398 Member
    Cookies...ijkb7j1m5zch.jpg
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,329 Member
    Him

Which one? 😝
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Him

Which one? 😝

You know, him.. him 😁
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,329 Member
    edited July 2022
    lx1x wrote: »
    Him

Which one? 😝

You know, him.. him 😁

There has been too many "him" lost tracked.. 😆
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,576 Member
    A lunch time walk, a best friend hug, and a strawberry cheesecake blizzard. I’m easy to please some days. ☺️
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    @BGold021 🤗
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Mfp shenanigans :laugh:
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,578 Member
    My son holding my face sweetly in his two little hands trying to convince me to let him have cookies before bed. Those big brown eyes 😩❤
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    My son holding my face sweetly in his two little hands trying to convince me to let him have cookies before bed. Those big brown eyes 😩❤

Oh that's beautiful <3 Of course you said yes? :)
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 564 Member
    Finally found my headphones 🎧 I like to workout with.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,265 Member

I misplaced mine once and it bugged me for days.
  • nonchalantxo

Working out without music sucks. Did you still have the motivation to workout during that time?
  • kinetixtrainer2

Working out without music sucks. Did you still have the motivation to workout during that time?

Yes ma’am it sucks! I would still workout though. I’d still play my music through my phone even though sometimes I could barely hear it.
  • nonchalantxo

Yes ma’am it sucks! I would still workout though. I’d still play my music through my phone even though sometimes I could barely hear it.

Yeah you look like you don't mess around.
    I misplaced mine for over a month and didn't workout durning that time. I need music blasting in my ear.
  • kinetixtrainer2

Yeah you look like you don't mess around.
    I misplaced mine for over a month and didn't workout durning that time. I need music blasting in my ear.

Haha you should have just sang out loud

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,562 Member
    edited July 2022
    My grandkids 🥰

• Coupongrl79
    Coupongrl79 Posts: 193 Member
    It's the Seattle to Portland bike ride today. My 3 year old and 5 year old have never seen so many people riding bikes at one time. They were baffled that the riders were adults and not kids. I rolled down the van windows for the kids to cheer for them. They did but then out of nowhere, my 5 year old turned into a crochety old man and informed them that they were making a lot of traffic today and they might want to get over.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,398 Member
    The nephew not getting drawn into his football teams drama and being able to help him with an injury
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    It's the Seattle to Portland bike ride today. My 3 year old and 5 year old have never seen so many people riding bikes at one time. They were baffled that the riders were adults and not kids. I rolled down the van windows for the kids to cheer for them. They did but then out of nowhere, my 5 year old turned into a crochety old man and informed them that they were making a lot of traffic today and they might want to get over.

Haha crochety old man. I've got one of them. :/

• R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,578 Member
    Talking to my favorite person.