**VICTORIOUS SECRET*WK 4**SEPT~TRIBAL~(CLOSED GROUP)

Options
WEEK 4 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)

Week FOUR Daily Exercise Challenge

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
Points.

Welcome to Week 4 you are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself! Make sure you begin each exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.

Day 1 - 3 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 3 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 3 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVE IT! Week 4 we’re are stepping it up to another level!Raise those spears!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Four Weekly Team Challenge
Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week.(3.1 miles) Each team member needs to do an additional 400 crunches for this week! If you have a full team of 10 people that is an additional 4000 crunches. You hate me now but you'll love me come October!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WEEK 4 –PYGMY SERIES

Week 4 Daily Exercise Challenge
Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
Points.

Welcome to Week 4 you are the PYGMY TRIBE it’s time to push yourself! Make modifications as
necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do work!

Day 1 - 2 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 35 Split Squats, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 2 – 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 3 - 2 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 35 Split Squats, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 5 - 2 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 35 Split Squats, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVED IT!

Weekly Team Challenge - as a combined team effort attempt to reach a goal of an additional 2000 crunches. For a team of 10 that would be an additional 200 crunches per team member over a span of 6 days! As always water, calories!

Replies

• Lori_menorahlover
    Options
  • sherrisloan
    sherrisloan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    145.8. I'm switching up my workout a bit this week. I'm getting very lazy on the cardio part. So I'm going to do double challenges 3x's a week, and cardio longer the other 3, and one day rest. My cardio goal is 20 miles for the week. Hope everyone has a very successful week!!!! :tongue:
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Insanity this week.. (The work out program, not mental capacity)
  • Brandirina
    Brandirina Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I gained this week. Blah. So hard to see. Soooo far from my goal for this month. But at least I know I've already gotten a bit stronger and am in slightly better shape than I was a few months ago.

I can already see that this week is going to kick my butt - but that's a good thing!
  • sherrisloan
    Options
    Ok so I already changed my mind again. Just going to do challenges every day like I'm suppost to and switching between 3 and 5 miles every day. So that wil give me a total of 24 miles and 100 extra crunches a day for a total of 600. Everyone hold me accountable for this!!!!
  • Trans4mations
    Trans4mations Posts: 90 Member
    Options

I don't see my name on Week 3 anymore... :glasses:
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options

I don't see my name on Week 3 anymore... :glasses:

Hmmm well, we have had a mischievous little elf playing with our spreadsheet this am. I wonder....

Let me try to fix it. Sorry. HUGS
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Ok so I already changed my mind again. Just going to do challenges every day like I'm suppost to and switching between 3 and 5 miles every day. So that wil give me a total of 24 miles and 100 extra crunches a day for a total of 600. Everyone hold me accountable for this!!!!

Stellar plan Sherri!!!!!!!!!
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

Hmmm well, we have had a mischievous little elf playing with our spreadsheet this am. I wonder....

ELF?

1308039334585772_thumb.jpg?1308233007
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options

ELF?

That image/quote is HILARIOUS!!!
  • janetj518
    Options

ELF?

Too funny! Very cute!
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    Too Funny! Ice Bank Mice Elf :laugh:

Hello Team! I'm sorry I haven't checked in lately. This week is our family and bestie's annual vacation getaway at the beach :bigsmile: Yes, I'm still keeping my calories in check, drinking tons of water, and getting my workouts in so hopefully the scale will be nice to me this week. I don't know why the scale didn't move last week, I really wanted to be in the 250's before our beach trip but I'm almost there and I'm loving the beach anyway :love:
    Good night all and sweet dreams!
    :heart: Marie
  • aninamika
    Options
    Hey there everyone! It's nearly lunch time and I still haven't had brekky. Anywaaaaaay...last week I weighed in at 156.4lbs yesterday I'm back down to 152lbs and there you go. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

So today is my swim day and I was able to swim today without a kickboard - can I please get a YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAH! Poor KJ is full of the cold but still managed to come down and coach me from the side of the pool. It was her b'day yesterday and she's just having a bad run of it with the cold, work AND uni kicking her butt. However, she still continues to hang in there!

After today's sesh in the pool I hit the gym and got my butt kicked however it was obviously still keen for more kickin' because I got home and managed to complete today's challenges starting off with a TABATA workout:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DfuU3TSsFM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    2 min bear walk
    100 jump jacks
    100 crunches
    35 split squats (I could only complete 2 of these and then had to modify to step back lunges as my knees couldn't take any more after my gym workout.
    2 mile walk/run/jog I've already done and will be walking a couple more miles by the end of today.

I will also be volunteering 100 crunches per day alternating between all the variations towards this week's team challenge.
    BTW JR - You CRACK me up!
    LOVE YOU ALL and THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME TRY AND LOSE THIS WEIGHT. :flowerforyou: :love: :smooched:
  • sherrisloan
    Options
    4 min tabata goal 24 miles/2
    2 miles gazelle/treadmill goal 600 crunches/100
    3 min bearwalk
    100 toe touches
    200 crunches
    100 jumping jacks
    50 burpees
    40 windshield wipers
    50 split squats
    under in calories
    over water
  • Trans4mations
    Options
    Super impressed by you guys! Seems like I'm just doing enough to say I did it...and not pushing myself. I've lost my motivation somewhere... has anyone seen it? If you find it, please give it back... I miss it.

I still cant see pics.. but, I still laughed at JR b/c I can only imagine..lol.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Super impressed by you guys! Seems like I'm just doing enough to say I did it...and not pushing myself. I've lost my motivation somewhere... has anyone seen it? If you find it, please give it back... I miss it.

Girl you've lost 52lbs! Motivation is your middle name. Lets get back in the groove! Give me just 5 days, work out for 5 days and diet for 5 days. The hardest part is getting back up and going! Once you get the ball rolling things go much better. The month is almost up and I'm talking FAT MAN WITH SHIRT OFF AND TRIBAL Paint pictures here if everyone loses! Oh hell yeah! You all will get an extra 2lb weight loss once you see the pictures and puke! Come on girl! 5 days! What do you have to lose besides weight!!!

I'm also not a dr. but workout stims are great for days I don't feel motivated. I used jack3d last night and I felt like I could go for days. I didn't want to go and I ended up lifting weights for almost an hour on top of my hour of cardio and I only left because it was getting late and thought I better get home. If you go on one and you are worried you might want to talk to you dr. first, I ue a HRM monitor so I watch my HR while working out to know if I am pushing too hard.
  • Trans4mations
    Options

Girl you've lost 52lbs! Motivation is your middle name. Lets get back in the groove! Give me just 5 days, work out for 5 days and diet for 5 days. The hardest part is getting back up and going! Once you get the ball rolling things go much better. The month is almost up and I'm talking FAT MAN WITH SHIRT OFF AND TRIBAL Paint pictures here if everyone loses! Oh hell yeah! You all will get an extra 2lb weight loss once you see the pictures and puke! Come on girl! 5 days! What do you have to lose besides weight!!!

I'm also not a dr. but workout stims are great for days I don't feel motivated. I used jack3d last night and I felt like I could go for days. I didn't want to go and I ended up lifting weights for almost an hour on top of my hour of cardio and I only left because it was getting late and thought I better get home. If you go on one and you are worried you might want to talk to you dr. first, I ue a HRM monitor so I watch my HR while working out to know if I am pushing too hard.

Thanks JR! You are absolutely right... I sooooooooo needed that push. Thank you so very much. I'm all in!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Too Funny! Ice Bank Mice Elf :laugh:

Hello Team! I'm sorry I haven't checked in lately. This week is our family and bestie's annual vacation getaway at the beach :bigsmile: Yes, I'm still keeping my calories in check, drinking tons of water, and getting my workouts in so hopefully the scale will be nice to me this week. I don't know why the scale didn't move last week, I really wanted to be in the 250's before our beach trip but I'm almost there and I'm loving the beach anyway :love:
    Good night all and sweet dreams!
    :heart: Marie

Marie I saw this and it made me think of you and how exercise needs to be FUN. It does NOT have to be in a gym. You logged in your body board play and I loved that!!!!!

tumblr_lmjvrwyEZp1qke924o1_500.png
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Hey there everyone! It's nearly lunch time and I still haven't had brekky. Anywaaaaaay...last week I weighed in at 156.4lbs yesterday I'm back down to 152lbs and there you go. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

So today is my swim day and I was able to swim today without a kickboard - can I please get a YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAH! Poor KJ is full of the cold but still managed to come down and coach me from the side of the pool. It was her b'day yesterday and she's just having a bad run of it with the cold, work AND uni kicking her butt. However, she still continues to hang in there!

After today's sesh in the pool I hit the gym and got my butt kicked however it was obviously still keen for more kickin' because I got home and managed to complete today's challenges starting off with a TABATA workout:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DfuU3TSsFM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    2 min bear walk
    100 jump jacks
    100 crunches
    35 split squats (I could only complete 2 of these and then had to modify to step back lunges as my knees couldn't take any more after my gym workout.
    2 mile walk/run/jog I've already done and will be walking a couple more miles by the end of today.

I will also be volunteering 100 crunches per day alternating between all the variations towards this week's team challenge.
    BTW JR - You CRACK me up!
    LOVE YOU ALL and THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME TRY AND LOSE THIS WEIGHT. :flowerforyou: :love: :smooched:

Anina you are amazing! Thank you for your positive attitude and loyal dedication!!!!

KJ's bday was yesterday?!!!!

KJ:

belated6b.jpg
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    4 min tabata goal 24 miles/2
    2 miles gazelle/treadmill goal 600 crunches/100
    3 min bearwalk
    100 toe touches
    200 crunches
    100 jumping jacks
    50 burpees