OMG Laughing Cow Rocks

Options

Replies

• Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Flat out flatbread - 90 cals
    2 wedges Laughing Cow cheese - 70 cals

a delicious 'quesadilla' lightly toasted, creamy and cheesy that doesn't throw your calories off,

PRICELESS.

Nom nom nom.
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options
    I get the flavoredd "light" versions and dip celery and carrots. I also use them on the 100 calorie "altenative bagel" and I put 2 wedges in my "caulifower mashers" - makes them creamy and delicious.

OH YEAH.. with CAULIFLOWER MASHERS... AWESOME IDEA!

help this girl....and "CAULIFLOWER MASHERS... " are?? :tongue:

Wasa Sourdough crackers and Laughing Cow Garlic/Herb = great light snack = good carb/protein combo:drinker:
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options

a delicious 'quesadilla' lightly toasted, creamy and cheesy that doesn't throw your calories off,

PRICELESS.

Nom nom nom.
    mmm....cool Manda...have to try that!:wink:
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options
    i actually brought some for a lunch snack today, (sorry petunia that you didn't :flowerforyou: )...........

Is it bad that i want to lick the little wrapper after I've eaten most of the cheese?! :laugh: :blushing:
    no you see that's simply like eating the carrots and not peeling them...that's where all the vitamins and good stuff are....the wrapper on the LC cheese!:laugh:
  • dzenhye
    dzenhye Posts: 11
    Options
    I add one wedge to 1/2 cup of egg beaters and make scrambled eggs. they are so creamy delicious! thats my breakfast every morning, with some canadian bacon and 1c of strawberries. under 200 cals!

I love that cheese..and this sounds so yummy!! Thanks for sharing the recipe.
  • krickman
    krickman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I add one wedge to 1/2 cup of egg beaters and make scrambled eggs. they are so creamy delicious! thats my breakfast every morning, with some canadian bacon and 1c of strawberries. under 200 cals!

that sounds delish! thanks for the yummy suggestion :flowerforyou:
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I get the flavoredd "light" versions and dip celery and carrots. I also use them on the 100 calorie "altenative bagel" and I put 2 wedges in my "caulifower mashers" - makes them creamy and delicious.

OH YEAH.. with CAULIFLOWER MASHERS... AWESOME IDEA!

help this girl....and "CAULIFLOWER MASHERS... " are?? :tongue:

Wasa Sourdough crackers and Laughing Cow Garlic/Herb = great light snack = good carb/protein combo:drinker:

Cauliflower mashers are like mashed potatoes, but made with cauliflower instead. There are a few different recipes on here for it..

some people use half and half with the cauliflower, some use fat free or reduced fat cream cheese.. next time I'm going to try Laughing Cow along with some garlic powder... :drinker:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    So all you lovers out there..

awww you NOTICED!!!

I am a lover not a fighter! :blushing:
  • Jenreider
    Options

PRICELESS.

Nom nom nom.

add some sliced chicken to this and you have DINNER!!! I'm getting some more of the LC cheese because of all the recipes that on this thread I'll need a lot!! Great ideas! Thanks Jen
  • Kateeliz
    Kateeliz Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am completely addicted :love: Luckily, I discovered LC the first time I went grocery shopping for my new lifestyle and I have been hooked ever since. I go nuts if I don't have any LC in the house :huh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Costco has them too - in 4 packs! WalMart and Albertsons also - Albertson's is expensive though!

Right now on my home-roasted turkey breast I am having a laughing cow light swiss wedge mixed with some avocado. YUMMY!

I looked for it at Albertson's last night and couldn't find it. Is it in the cheese section? I'll have to try WalMart or Fred Meyers.
  • NicoleMikluscak
    Options
    i actually brought some for a lunch snack today, (sorry petunia that you didn't :flowerforyou: )...........

Is it bad that i want to lick the little wrapper after I've eaten most of the cheese?! :laugh: :blushing:
    no you see that's simply like eating the carrots and not peeling them...that's where all the vitamins and good stuff are....the wrapper on the LC cheese!:laugh:

hahahaha!!! I know what you mean!!!!!
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Costco has them too - in 4 packs! WalMart and Albertsons also - Albertson's is expensive though!

Right now on my home-roasted turkey breast I am having a laughing cow light swiss wedge mixed with some avocado. YUMMY!

I looked for it at Albertson's last night and couldn't find it. Is it in the cheese section? I'll have to try WalMart or Fred Meyers.

I found mine last night at Walmart in the deli section.. I looked all over and had to break down and ask.. Well that didn't go well.. Our Walmart only hires stupid people.. But I found it bought it and forgot to bring it:grumble: :grumble:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

I found mine last night at Walmart in the deli section.. I looked all over and had to break down and ask.. Well that didn't go well.. Our Walmart only hires stupid people.. But I found it bought it and forgot to bring it:grumble: :grumble:

Yup - at Albertsons they are in the deli section also - on top of the cooler where they keep the pre-made salads and sandwiches and gourmet cheeses. But at Albertsons here they are $4.99 for 1 round!! - WalMart they are $2.99 or $3.99 and Costco they are 4 for less than $9. So at least go to Wally World if you can :heart:
  • mommared53
    Options

Yeah, so does the Walmart in Renton, WA. :tongue:
  • mommared53
    Options

Yup - at Albertsons they are in the deli section also - on top of the cooler where they keep the pre-made salads and sandwiches and gourmet cheeses. But at Albertsons here they are $4.99 for 1 round!! - WalMart they are $2.99 or $3.99 and Costco they are 4 for less than $9. So at least go to Wally World if you can :heart:

Thanks. We have a couple different Costco's around here so I'll try there or WalMart.
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I think the quote about wally world only hires stupid people is alittle rude. Im sorry when I couldnt find a job I had to go to wal-mart to pay my bills, I am not stupid and the people that work there are there for the same reason why you work, they need to pay their bills.
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT TOO!!! I WAS NEW TO IT ALSO AND PICKED UP SOME AT WALMART THE OTHER NIGHT. I GOT THE LIGHT FRENCH ONION AND HAD IT WITH LAYS LIGHT (NO FAT, LOW CAL CHIPS) TODAY AND MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! IT TASTED LIKE FRENCH ONION DIP. I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY SOME OTHER FLAVORS AND TRY THEM WITH DIFFERENT FOODS. YUMMMMY!
  • mommared53
    Options
    I think the quote about wally world only hires stupid people is alittle rude. Im sorry when I couldnt find a job I had to go to wal-mart to pay my bills, I am not stupid and the people that work there are there for the same reason why you work, they need to pay their bills.

I apologize for saying they are stupid. My daughter used to work at WalMart when she was younger. Nowadays it's just so frustrating to ask for help and nobody seems to know anything and usually a lot of the workers don't seem to understand English. Maybe they are just poorly trained.
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options

I apologize for saying they are stupid. My daughter used to work at WalMart when she was younger. Nowadays it's just so frustrating to ask for help and nobody seems to know anything and usually a lot of the workers don't seem to understand English. Maybe they are just poorly trained.

Now not all walmarts hire stupid people!! I was only talking about my local store.. :happy: :happy: