What's on your mind?

Replies

• FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    When someone says it all in the “say it without saying it” discussion… well, that kind of humor makes my day. I see you!
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    q83g8qbutzvo.gif
  • TwitchyMagee
    Broccoli
    hptgtntyb8m0.gif
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,522 Member
    Strawberries
    (I wish my garden had more than 2 for me today)
    3wbvvwgv1gfu.jpg
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,127 Member
    Why does Drake keep flying to Hamilton?
    It would take him like 20 minutes to get to the airport, it's only like a 45 minute drive from where he lives. He could just drive there quicker
  • Alinouveau2
    Why does Drake keep flying to Hamilton?
    It would take him like 20 minutes to get to the airport, it's only like a 45 minute drive from where he lives. He could just drive there quicker

And for that matter why does he go to Hamilton? It's smelly
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited July 2022
    The benefits of regular exercise:

Improves your sex life.

Cause with that comes, better sleep, improves your mood, controls your appetite because you'll be too busy doing the thing.

And this is what I tell myself when I lack the motivation to exercise.
    I find it’s important to have strong quads
  • FeastRepeat

Improves your sex life.

Cause with that comes, better sleep, improves your mood, controls your appetite because you'll be too busy doing the thing.

I find it’s important to have strong quads

GraveUnpleasantConey-size_restricted.gif
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member

Improves your sex life.

Let me know if you need a spotter.
  • FeastRepeat
    My manager is really great. Grateful. That's all.
  • Alinouveau2
    Also…

Going to the ortho knee surgeon tomorrow regarding the two knee replacements I need since I’m pretty much bone on bone the MRIs show,

I know so fun right?😒

Has anyone had one or both done? I am kind of terrified for many reasons but, the good news is I only have 14 more hours to worry about it so that’s something amirite?!🤷🏻‍♀️😬

Haven't had knees repaired although a friend recently had some stem cell treatment he said has helped a lot. Previously he'd have injections to add cushioning (?)

I did have a shoulder repaired recentlyish and I recommend treating recovery like it's a job and work really hard at it. Some days will suck but it will be better in the long run

Thanks Ali girl! I’m sorry about your shoulder hun…. Unfortunately I fell on my shoulder this past January on the ice boot laces got caught up and Timber! Fell on ice and screwed my rotator badly but went with pt and its much better unless I put my arm behind my back that is😏

So look like I can’t get arrested anytime soon 🤷🏻‍♀️😬

And you betcha I will do whatever they say because I need to get my knees back I’m like a caged animal because of these knees…:😳

Thank you again girl I so appreciate you bella!🫶

Btw one tip I forgot and just told my brother (who has a torn tricep...we're clumsy). Take some advil or Aleve before physio when you're recovering. After is too late but before will help make it a bit easier. Good luck!!!!!
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    pubg9t1zdbrg.jpeg

I am not acclimating to this **** at all.
    Acclimate to 109, give me a break.
    I don’t know who everyone else blames but I blame the sun. 🤬
  • TwitchyMagee
    When Sawyer asks Kate for a kiss in exchange for medicine & instead of giving him a little peck, she goes all in.
  • FeastRepeat
    When an old friend drops you or won't accept your FR (2 different friends now enemies LOL) it is time to look in the mirror and say...

im-good-enough-im-smart-enough.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    When an old friend drops you or won't accept your FR (2 different friends now enemies LOL) it is time to look in the mirror and say...

Remember yesterday's meme.. its not you, its them.
    🥰🤗
  • FeastRepeat

🥰🤗

I remember. 🤗🥰.. To be fair, it is partially about me 😂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

🥰🤗

Well.. if they have a problem with the sweet, funny, and might I say handsome package that is you.. then its their loss, more for the rest of us 🤗😙
  • FeastRepeat

🥰🤗

Well.. if they have a problem with the sweet, funny, and might I say handsome package that is you.. then its their loss, more for the rest of us 🤗😙

I do like a small friends list anyway. You are the sweetest, hot pop... ANd I was not upset. I know people here are... mysterious 😂
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member

You just give your bestie names. 🤬 I will handle this 🔪

😂