What's on your mind?

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Going to probably get zero sleep tonight because I have a brain that works against me at times.

I want so badly to just be normal...consistently but what is normal right? 😓

Couple melatonin and a unisom shuts my brain off yo - but gotta do that early and get at least 6 hrs or you will drag the next day
    Melatonin is a covid supplement too. Who knew? The nutritionist I see sometimes had me take it. Even the hospital prescribed it to me. I had never taken it until then. I had the most disturbing dreams of my life while taking that. Only maybe a week or so thankfully. I wonder if the Unisom would stop that. I did not like it at all.

I have never had any crazy dreams that i recall anyway lol
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Going to probably get zero sleep tonight because I have a brain that works against me at times.

Couple melatonin and a unisom shuts my brain off yo - but gotta do that early and get at least 6 hrs or you will drag the next day
    Melatonin is a covid supplement too. Who knew? The nutritionist I see sometimes had me take it. Even the hospital prescribed it to me. I had never taken it until then. I had the most disturbing dreams of my life while taking that. Only maybe a week or so thankfully. I wonder if the Unisom would stop that. I did not like it at all.

I have never had any crazy dreams that i recall anyway lol
    I dreaded falling asleep.🥺

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,525 Member
    I wonder whatever became if the murder hornets

They got canceled and renamed northern giant hornets
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,127 Member

Percocet did this to me and recently a vaccine booster....come to think of it I just have weird dreams in general...I guess I should stay away from melatonin
  • MelG7777

Percocet did this to me and recently a vaccine booster....come to think of it I just have weird dreams in general...I guess I should stay away from melatonin

Mine are usually blah. Maybe I don’t sleep enough to dream well. Once in a while I have a good one. Horror movies are not my thing. And these dreams were like horror movies. Like….burying bodies and stuff.🙈

• Alinouveau2

Mine are usually blah. Maybe I don’t sleep enough to dream well. Once in a while I have a good one. Horror movies are not my thing. And these dreams were like horror movies. Like….burying bodies and stuff.🙈

Omg that wouldn't be pleasant at all! Don't ever take that again!!!
    I know at hospitals here they give melatonin like candy for sleeping. I guess it doesn't need a prescription or dr approval
  • MelG7777

Omg that wouldn't be pleasant at all! Don't ever take that again!!!
    I know at hospitals here they give melatonin like candy for sleeping. I guess it doesn't need a prescription or dr approval

Yeah, thankfully it didn’t last too long. I’ve never used it until then. They prescribed a ton of meds and supplements when they sent me home after covid.
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    I went downstairs at five to get a cup of non-caffeinated tea because that’s what I’m doing now and I smelled food and I thought it was weird that the food smell had lingered so long from last night but then I saw that my 13-year-old was in the kitchen at 5 AM mind you and he was wiping the counter because he had just made chicken fried rice and he didn’t just make chicken fried rice from already cooked ingredients he cooked the frikken chicken and the rice and cut the onion and cut the carrot and scramble the egg and made fried rice and was wiping the counter at 5 AM and the kitchen is clean

I had to read this twice..slowly
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    I went downstairs at five to get a cup of non-caffeinated tea because that’s what I’m doing now and I smelled food and I thought it was weird that the food smell had lingered so long from last night but then I saw that my 13-year-old was in the kitchen at 5 AM mind you and he was wiping the counter because he had just made chicken fried rice and he didn’t just make chicken fried rice from already cooked ingredients he cooked the frikken chicken and the rice and cut the onion and cut the carrot and scramble the egg and made fried rice and was wiping the counter at 5 AM and the kitchen is clean

punctuation is overrated
  • cowsfan12

He cleaned up after - congratulations you’re doing it right mom!
  • TwitchyMagee

thank you but the other two are slobs so I’m not sure I can take credit for this. He was just born awesome.
  • cowsfan12

thank you but the other two are slobs so I’m not sure I can take credit for this. He was just born awesome.

Funny how they can be raised in the same household but be completely different in that regard right ? Eh I say take credit for anything good they do - lol

• TwitchyMagee

Funny how they can be raised in the same household but be completely different in that regard right ?
    It is so strange 😁

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    "****LICKER! OUR PRICES HAVE NEVER BEEN LOWER!"
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member

punctuation is overrated

No problem with punctation. It was more staggered in amazement kind of thing.
  • Alinouveau2

Wow well done Boy Magee!!!
    I woke up today to my boy waking around the kitchen with a the bag if cheerios out of the box and he was making a racket getting a bowl etc.. wanna do a kid swap? 😂🤣
  • TwitchyMagee

I woke up today to my boy waking around the kitchen with a the bag if cheerios out of the box and he was making a racket getting a bowl etc.. wanna do a kid swap? 😂🤣
    😂 If it’s any consolation I’m pretty sure he stayed up all night and has now passed out in front of a computer game
  • TwitchyMagee

punctuation is overrated

No problem with punctation. It was more staggered in amazement kind of thing.
    I was pretty shocked myself

• Alinouveau2

😂 If it’s any consolation I’m pretty sure he stayed up all night and has now passed out in front of a computer game

🤣 Mine got up at 7 because he wanted to play on the computer....and apparently eat Cheerios