Ultimate Accountability Challenge - August 2022

Options
LazyBlondeChef
LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
You are invited to check us out...

The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND an emphasis on life-changing healthy basic habits.

This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a non-commercial volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.

We enthusiastically welcome our returning veterans and newcomers too!

The accountability is a daily report of:
1) More than 20 minutes of daily exercise;
2) Tracking the caloric intake of both food and beverage;
3) Consuming no more than your chosen limit of daily calories
4) Reporting of your fulfillment of the above (daily, or every other day).

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month.

Those who end the month with 3 or less Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification!!

This group emphasizes long-term changes, but you can sign up for one month at a time.

You can join us here:
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/143447-ultimate-accountability-challenge-august-2022

(be sure to click on the green 'JOIN' button).

Replies

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,287 Member
    Options
    Best challenge ever in MFP
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,054 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    The UAC is always a diverse and international group with members at all stages of weight loss or maintenance. Such a supportive atmosphere and one where everyone is working to achieve the goals they set. Great advice and insights. Join us for August!
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,008 Member
    Options
    UAC is amazing and has helped me be mindful of my health, allowed me to build habits that support my goals and to eliminate bad habits that do not serve me! I am very greatful for this group and the 3 simple rules are actually really challenging! Lots of wisdom, support, experience and encouragement. Give it go trust me when say you won't regret it.
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Caroline_slowandsteady Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    This is my 1 year mark of being a part of UAC. It has been amazing for me in keeping up the motivation to center my health in my life. People are so kind and wise and fun. Come be a part of it!
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    T his will be 10 months for me doing the UAC and it really helps me stay motivated and steadily progress. I have lost more than 60 pounds with the help of UAC. I really like the way the group is structured to help motivate daily consistent tracking, calorie control and exercise. It has helped me work on good, consistent habits.
  • MagicNana1956
    MagicNana1956 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to this. I clicked join. now what?
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,054 Member
    Options
    New to this. I clicked join. now what?

Hi @MagicNana1956 — the group is here https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/143447-ultimate-accountability-challenge-august-2022 (and I don’t see your name listed in the registered members…). You click on the green “Join” button (and a window will pop up asking you to confirm that you want to join). Click yes on that and you’ll be in. Then you read the FAQs, rules, Etc, and post on August 1 (and each following day) on the date set and notated for that day’s reporting. Tag me if you have any trouble? Julie

• MagicNana1956
    MagicNana1956 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I see the rules but not the sign in threads sorry not great with technology