SUPER_MOM
    TXDYNO14
    TYHEAMMA
    VENUSJEMS
    WRITER4HIM
  • tyheamma
    tyheamma Posts: 10
    Options
    I was a wuss and only did 50 of my 100. Didn't help that I had a several hours long church function last night during the time I would have forced in some more, or that I an extra hour and a half or so walking to the store and back... but at least it was good fun and good exercise.
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I just sent the email. I got in my 100 yesterday and this morning I did 80 so I only have 20 left for today.. Man I am so outta shape..
  • writer4him
    writer4him Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I had an idea for another mini-challenge to add - but this isn't exercise so I am not sure you will want to do it. I am doing well staying within my calories, but I am having a hard time not going over in fat and sodium, and I am not eating enough fiber. Maybe we can have a mini-challenge to help us plan our meals better to stay within the correct nutrient levels?
  • DesraStubbs
    DesraStubbs Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Screen name: Dampangel
    Start Weight: 180
    Goal Weight: 160
    Breif description what your motovation is: I have a baby chub left and i want it gone beofre we try for another baby...
  • angel_wings47
    Options
    Hi, Everyone,

Okay, count me in.

Start W: 203
    Current W: 191
    Goal: 145

Motivation: My family and a healthier lifestyle. I would like to be a great role model for my 6 kids and 15 grandchildren!!

Are we doing full sit-ups or do crunches count too? :glasses:

I'll make up my first hundred by adding a few more until I catch up! :wink:

134589.png
  • ajasiak
    ajasiak Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i love that idea lets run with it how would you like to do it email me your ideas ashleyjasiak@yahoo.com
  • ajasiak
    Options
    We Have NEW COMERS YAY!!!!:flowerforyou:

check out the new members list
    if you havent emailed me yet at ashleyjasiak@yahoo.com for your copy of a roster please do so.
    all those who have one please update yours if you cant let me know ill send a new one.

AJASIAK
    AMANDAJ
    ANGEL-WINGS47
    CDNGIRL71
    DAMPANGEL
    DAVI
    DOLPHIN7
    ERINMC2009
    FALCON
    FATFRANNY
    HOTMOMMA09
    INTHEMONEY
    JACKSMOMMA
    JANIEBETH
    JIMSWMN
    KHOYLE
    LANASGURL
    MARLA54
    NITAG
    RSTARKS54
    SHAY12
    SJENNINGS
    SUPER_MOM
    TXDYNO14
    TYHEAMMA
    VENUSJEMS
    WRITER4HIM
  • txdyno14
    txdyno14 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey Ashley!!

New challenges - For me I can do cardio until the cows come home, but I hate doing weight training. So maybe some sort of challenge involving that?!?!
  • ajasiak
    Options
    sounds great

OK EVERY ONE :heart: STATRTING MONDAY :flowerforyou: WE WILL BE ADDING WEIGHT TRAINING TO THE CHALLENGE!!!!
    YOU MUST PICK
    :drinker: 1 ARM WORKOUT --- DO MINIMUM 3 SETS OF 15 *WEIGHT VARIES PER PERSON BUT DONT GO TOO LIGHT OR TO HEAVY IF YOU FEEL A BURN BY THE 10TH ONE STICK TO THAT WEIGHT*
    :heart: 1 LEG WORKOUT --- DO MINIMUM 3 SETS OF 15 *WEIGHT VARIES PER PERSON BUT DONT GO TOO LIGHT OR TO HEAVY IF YOU FEEL A BURN BY THE 10TH ONE STICK TO THAT WEIGHT*
  • ajasiak
    Options
    MACHINE WORKOUTS OR FREE WEIGHT IS FINE
  • GypsyHeart
    Options
    Hi my name is Ashley,
    I am starting a new challenge: 100 Sit-ups (of any kind) for 31 days
    This challenge will start 3/11/2009 first thing in the morning.
    Our goal is to do 100 sit-ups total through out the day, you can break it up.
    example: 25 when you wake up, 50 after work or during the day, and 25 before bed.
    Our ultimate goal will be to accomplish 3,100 sit-ups by 4/11/2009

If you are interested in joining please email me the following to start off our tracking records:
    Screen name:
    Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Breif description what your motovation is:

Our check in days will be MONDAYS & THURSDAYS
    i ask that you email me the following info on check - in day:

start weight:
    current weight:
    goal weight:
    mondays check-in: total number of sit-ups done from thursday-sunday (gaol minimum400)
    thurdays check-in: total number of sit-ups done from monday-wednesday (goal minimum 300)

So please join us starting wednesday 3/11/2009 I will be waiting for your email

A day late....:grumble: ...but please count me in!
    SN: GypsyHeart
    SW: 175
    CW: 172
    GW: 130

Motivation: To not only feel good, but look good! I also need to lift my self esteem and self respect levels big time....wishing all of you luck :drinker:
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I got in 68 today. Slowly working towards 100 :D
  • txdyno14
    txdyno14 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good Job Falcon!!! You will get that 100 yet.

Ashley - On the arm and leg exercises. One of the things Jillian from Biggest Loser talks about is do push muscles one day and pull the next so your muscles get a couple days rest in between workouts.

I did get my 100 situps in tonight. Tried a different machine hopefully this one works better on my abs. Also had the guy at the gym show me an arm exercise. WOW my arms are out of shape. Already feel it.

Well night all chat with ya tomorrow!! :wink:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I did mine today too and it is getting easier. I can now 25 at one time! :laugh: :laugh:
  • ajasiak
    Options
    GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!11:glasses:
    I will be emailing everyone who has emailed my personal email a copy of the roster once a week every monday with updates. if you havent emailed me yet please do so to recieve your copy! ashleyjasiak@yahoo.com
    also look above and let me know if i am missing anyone on the name list, if so email me asap.

:heart:

Ok now to challenges..................
    starting monday 3/16/09..........
    on top of 100 crunches-sit ups a day we all need to include a minimum of a 1 mile walk a day 5 days a week, AND 1 arm AND 1 leg weight training exercise 3 days a week
    example: mon-fri 1 mile walk
    mon,wed,fri 1 arm weight exercise
    tue,thur,sat 1 leg weight exercise

Well i will be avail all day until 330pm hope to hear from you guys.
  • ajasiak
    Options
    LIST OF NAMES PLEASE CHECK FOR YOURS

AJASIAK
    AMANDAJ
    ANGEL-WINGS47
    BOHLON15
    CDNGIRL71
    DAMPANGEL
    DAVI
    DOLPHIN7
    ERINMC2009
    FALCON
    FATFRANNY
    GYPSYHEART
    HOTMOMMA09
    INTHEMONEY
    JACKSMOMMA
    JANIEBETH
    JIMSWMN
    KHOYLE
    LANASGURL
    MARLA54
    NEWBABY90908
    NITAG
    RSTARKS54
    SHAY12
    SJENNINGS
    SUPER_MOM
    TXDYNO14
    TYHEAMMA
    VENUSJEMS
    WRITER4HIM
  • angel_wings47
    Options
    Good Morning, :flowerforyou:

I have been riding my stationary bike for the last several weeks, increasing my minutes once per week and I am at 28 minutes at Level 3 -- I have a Life Fitness Cycle at home. I needed to switch up my workout and knew that weight training would eventually be part of it so I'm really excited about finding this thread!! v :happy: My favorite CSI show was on last night and during every commercial break I did 25 reps. My abs are very sore this morning but I started again this morning with 50 out of the way. Since I have to catch up my goal is 100 more during the course to today. If my abs let me . . . . . :wink:

Let's keep on movin' -- luck and strength to all of you!! Talk to you later. :flowerforyou:

134589.png
  • ajasiak
    Options
    Hey everyone make sure you keep track of your crucnhes cause ill need to know a total on mon if you do a 100 each day your total should be 400! it will make it easier to track for me thank you!:flowerforyou:
  • LauraAnne85
    Options
    I would really like to join I'm not sure how to email on this site ..... I'm pretty new.

Current weight : 145lbs
    goal weight : 125lbs
    Motivation : I'm ready to feel good about myself again and get the baby weight off!!!!