August 2022 Accountability Month - Check-In

Options

Replies

• BittersweetVita
    BittersweetVita Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Hi, all! I am a 2x cancer survivor dealing with Hypothyroidism, early Menopause, and Plantar Fasciitis, trying to lose weight to feel stronger, keep up with my kids, and hopefully be able to find clothes that work with my body's shape post-mastectomy and four pregnancies/three c-sections.

Height: 5'4"
    January Starting Weight: 194.7
    February Starting Weight: 196.1
    March Starting Weight: 189.8
    April Starting Weight: 187.0
    May Starting Weight: 185.8
    June Starting Weight:
    July Starting Weight: 190.7
    August Starting Weight: 190.1

Goals: Plan and Log all food, Quit sugary drinks, Manage midnight eating, increase gym time, stretch.

08/01: 190.1 - Mindful midnight eating.
    08/02: 188.7 - Went swimming. Limited my iced tea/lemonade consumption to 1 glass at work.
    08/03: 190.1 - Later dinner with family, heavy carbs in that meal, stress ate before bed. Sigh.
  • Arc2Arc
    Arc2Arc Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Log During Maintenance
    Maintain Weight 175-179
    Accept Fluctuations

October 2021 Weight: 206
    Loss to Date: 28.8

August 1: 178.2
    August 2: 177.5
    August 3: 177.2
    August 4:
    August 5:
    August 6:
    August 7:
    August 8:
    August 9:
    August 10:
    August 11:
    August 12:
    August 13:
    August 14:
    August 15:
    August 16:
    August 17:
    August 18:
    August 19:
    August 20:
    August 21:
    August 22:
    August 23:
    August 24:
    August 25:
    August 26:
    August 27:
    August 28:
    August 29:
    August 30:
    August 31:
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,566 Member
    Options
    I am Dawn
    5'2", 61 and 5/6th : - )
    I have been on MFP since October 2018.
    I am close to 10 pounds heavier than this time last year.
    Hoping to drop weight this month, but have extended company coming, an old friend who is a chef and cooks amazing meals. So much for my grilled chicken with veggies or salad. I will do my best.
    I gained 0.6 last month

Monday August 01 - 139.2 - Using last month's EW. A holiday in my Province today, but not a food holiday. I am working.
    Tuesday August 02 - 138.6 - Hoping to continue to see drops before my company arrives on Saturday so that I have a "cushion". Feeling pretty lean this morning.
    Wednesday August 03 - 139.0 - I had planned a cleanse for later in August, but Wild Rose has been discontinued. It is a bunch of herbs and a food plan. I do know the food columns of what to have 80% of each day etc. The herbs are organ specific. I will be looking into what else is available. Does anyone have a good kit that they use?
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,859 Member
    Options
    145320379.png

My name is Donna. I am 5’ 5” tall, 62 years old and from the Midwest USA. In 2016 I weighed 253 lbs. I am on a journey of health and to get back to the real me.
    Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    250’s; 240’s; 230’s; 220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180’s; 170's; 160's; 150’s

Starting Weight (from July 31): 201.6
    Goal: 196.6 (Five lb Loss)
    Actual Ending Weight: xxxxx

**************************************ONE DAY, ONE STEP, ONE DECISION AT A TIME************************************

COLOR CODE: Fuchsia is a Happy Weight Loss for me. Blue is a sad weight gain. Black is no change.

08/01-201.2-(Trend Weight 201.4)- Gradually dropping on the scale over the past few days. Pleased to see that. Getting ready to leave for surgery. I’ll be back soon!

08/02-202.0-(Trend Weight 201.4)- I weighed at hospital on different scale this morning. I’m okay post-surgery. They changed the surgery up a bit. Some for good reasons, some for not-so-good but they promise I will be able to breathe much better soon. No improvement yet and I really thought the better breathing would be immediate. Taking it easy and following Drs orders. Lots of changes in the meds.

08/03-201.6-(Trend Weight 201.4)- The heart surgeon I met for the first time when I was in the OR. He said that he will not triple stent me, if it becomes 100% necessary, he will do a by-pass but he wasn’t in the mood to crack open any ribs that day. Yikes! He thought that two of the blockages could be managed with new meds for now but one was further blocked than the CTA test indicated. It was 76% blocked instead of 50%. So he stented that one, changed my cholesterol meds to 80 mg instead of 10 mg. Added the blood thinner recommended for those specifically with stents, added another heavy-duty blood pressure med to go with my other and gave me an emergency script for nitro just in case. He said my breathing on exertion should improve but it’s still rough breathing so far. Gotta heal up I guess. No exercise for a week and then light moderate like walking or bike. Breathing was worse yesterday instead of better but so far today, I feel a little improvement. Glad it’s over. Thanks again to all of you for the well wishes, personal IM’s and hugs. You are all the best friends a girl could ever ask for!

08/04-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
    08/05-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
    08/06-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
    08/07-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
    08/08-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
    08/09-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
    08/10-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
    08/11-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
    08/12-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
    08/13-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
    08/14-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
    08/15-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
    08/16-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
    08/17-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
    08/18-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
    08/19-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
    08/20-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
    08/21-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
    08/22-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
    08/23-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
    08/24-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
    08/25-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
    08/26-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
    08/27-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
    08/28-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
    08/29-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
    08/30-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
    08/31-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

• dawnbgethealthy
    Options
    I am Dawn
    Hoping to drop weight this month, but have extended company coming, an old friend who is a chef and cooks amazing meals. So much for my grilled chicken with veggies or salad. I will do my best.
    I gained 0.6 last month

Monday August 01 - 139.2 - Using last month's EW. A holiday in my Province today, but not a food holiday. I am working.
    Tuesday August 02 - 138.6 - Hoping to continue to see drops before my company arrives on Saturday so that I have a "cushion". Feeling pretty lean this morning.
    Wednesday August 03 - 139.0 - I had planned a cleanse for later in August, but Wild Rose has been discontinued. It is a bunch of herbs and a food plan. I do know the food columns of what to have 80% of each day etc. The herbs are organ specific. I will be looking into what else is available. Does anyone have a good kit that they use?
    Thursday August 04 - 138.8 - Going to keep it very light for the next couple of days before my company arrives. He is a chef and I expect to be eating more (and richer) food than usual starting Saturday for 8 days
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,135 Member
    Options
    August Start Weight: 172.2
    August Goal Weight: Return to maintenance range (160-165)

August 1: 172.2
    August 2: 169.6
    August 3: 167.6
    August 4: 166.2
  • BittersweetVita
    BittersweetVita Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Hi, all! I am a 2x cancer survivor dealing with Hypothyroidism, early Menopause, and Plantar Fasciitis, trying to lose weight to feel stronger, keep up with my kids, and hopefully be able to find clothes that work with my body's shape post-mastectomy and four pregnancies/three c-sections.

Height: 5'4"
    January Starting Weight: 194.7
    February Starting Weight: 196.1
    March Starting Weight: 189.8
    April Starting Weight: 187.0
    May Starting Weight: 185.8
    June Starting Weight:
    July Starting Weight: 190.7
    August Starting Weight: 190.1

Goals: Plan and Log all food, Quit sugary drinks, Manage midnight eating, increase gym time, stretch.

08/01: 190.1 - Mindful midnight eating.
    08/02: 188.7 - Went swimming. Limited my iced tea/lemonade consumption to 1 glass at work.
    08/03: 190.1 - Later dinner with family, heavy carbs in that meal, stress ate before bed. Sigh.
    08/04: 188.6 - Stayed within my calories.
    08/05: 190.0 - Came home from busy day at work to dinner made by my hubby. I thought I could "guestimate" the calories since I was starving, but once I went back and entered everything that was on that dish, I was way over calories.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    Options
    I am Dawn
    I gained 0.6 last month

Thursday August 04 - 138.8 - Going to keep it very light for the next couple of days before my company arrives. He is a chef and I expect to be eating more (and richer) food than usual starting Saturday for 8 days
    Friday August 05 - 139.9 - Quite surprised at this jump up, I had a very good day exercise and food wise. Going to try to take it in stride, actually feeling lean this morning.