@kinetixtrainer2 this is me a couple years ago and I intend to surpass this
    tys0coxt5gir.jpeg

Woah...thats some nice muscles!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,126 Member
    9:30am showing Sunday morning..... wtf
  • threewins
    threewins Posts: 1,455 Member
    Had a long discussion with my brother about my lifestyle choices. Being married and having children has created a normality for him which I don't experience, because I have neither. He said what would our parents feel if they were still alive? I'm guessing they'd not be happy about it.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    x879xdfkwg9b.jpg
    Well im sitting here in a pile of sweat thinking im kinda proud of the patio i put down today. I usually hire this out, but they were busy and i needed it done so i went for it. Its not as good as they would do, but i think its good 😁

Looks great

Completely agree! It looks wonderful :)
  • Alinouveau2
    Where has the day gone ...I guess I skated for way longer than I usually do which was kind of fun
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    x879xdfkwg9b.jpg
    Well im sitting here in a pile of sweat thinking im kinda proud of the patio i put down today. I usually hire this out, but they were busy and i needed it done so i went for it. Its not as good as they would do, but i think its good 😁
    It’s even nicer than you described! Nice work.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    edited August 2022
    @MelG7777 now after seeing her in that black dress. You look beautiful
    x879xdfkwg9b.jpg

Looks great!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    @MelG7777 now after seeing her in that black dress. You look beautiful
    x879xdfkwg9b.jpg

Looks great!

Well thank you so much!💗

• Alinouveau2
    Creativity
  • RaquelFit2
    RaquelFit2 Posts: 208 Member
    x879xdfkwg9b.jpg

Awesome job!
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Somebody call the doctor, I think I’ve run out of things to say
  • Alinouveau2
    Ugh why is it so hot
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,854 Member
    Looks like I will be stuck in Australia for at least 2 more months. Visa appointments are such are farce. On the positive side, at least I should get to train for this 50km trail run that's happening in Oct.
  • ReenieHJ
    Where has the day gone ...I guess I skated for way longer than I usually do which was kind of fun

Are we talking ice skating here? And where do I sign up? :D Do they still use those plastic milk crate thingies to help beginners? I'll need to stack a few for myself.
  • ReenieHJ
    I wonder how much I'd have to bargain to get a little snow today.
  • Alinouveau2
    Ugh why is it so hot
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Are we talking ice skating here? And where do I sign up? :D Do they still use those plastic milk crate thingies to help beginners? I'll need to stack a few for myself.

Haha yes skating. I went with a friend and after I taught her some stuff and taught another friend we decided to do spins.

I don't like people learning with an aid. You become too reliant on it and you don't learn proper balance. I could get you skating safely. 😄
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,516 Member
    Somebody call the doctor, I think I’ve run out of things to say
    1z99btqw737g.gif
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    "We look at the world once, in childhood.
    The rest is memory."