Size 16 to 6 - A complete surprise for my husband.

Options

Replies

• Masterchef2000
    Masterchef2000 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the same thing! Mine is gone as well and although he already knows I'm trying to lose weight, he hasn't seen me yet. I haven't sent him pictures. I want to see the look on his face when he gets to see me in person for the first time! I started off at your weight as well and have already lost 15 pounds!

You look so great! Awesome job!
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Keep up the great work!
  • yellowpear
    yellowpear Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! That's perfect!! You look great. Your husband is going to be real proud of you!
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • MrsMelitta
    MrsMelitta Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    U LOOK FABULOUS!!!
  • KekeHighlyFavored
    Options
    You look so good. He's in for a treat.
  • xonikitashafferxo
    xonikitashafferxo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    He is going to be so proud. Good job girl! My hubby is away for training and i have lost a little over 15 pounds but have so much more to lose. You inspired me :)
  • Jewels211
    Jewels211 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Oh, you brought tears to my eyes! What a WONDERFUL thing to do! Both for your husband and for yourself! He'll be thrilled and proud, and I hope you're proud of yourself, too!!
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! your husband will be so suprised and pround of you!!
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are a complete inspiration! I have a similar starting weight and thought the goal you've reached was probably out for me... but you've done it! I can strive for it. :D Thank you for posting your pics and your story. Your husband is going to say "Wow!"
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Amazing you have done a great job!!! Like many others we want to hear about his surprise and your reunion!!
  • Myrtlemama4
    Myrtlemama4 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Does he know yet or the surprise is when you see him? Congrats!!
  • noiinteam
    noiinteam Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    outstanding :)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    NOW this is amazing! Love how you have those pics of you losing that weight..So inspirational!
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    That's sweet! You look amazing!!!!!
  • helena260
    helena260 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Your hubsand will be so suprised when he sees you!!! Your hard work has really paid off!!!:wink:
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! My boyfriend's been out of town for work, and I started losing weight when he left. I can't wait to surprise him too :)
  • Hiribe
    Options
    That is so awsome, love that you shared your pictures.
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Amzing transformation! Your hubby will be so proud!
  • kck21886
    Options
    You look amazing ! AWESOME JOB! , My boyfriend left for Iraq in may and I am trying to do the same thing your doing! Keep it up! you look Amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!