Who's with me 30 Day challange

Options

Replies

• cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Here's pics from the 10 Day Mark.

beforeandaftercopy.jpg

wow! awesome work! you can totally see a change!!
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Level 2.
    So, today was Day One of Level 2 for me.

Let's just say, I thought I was prepared. I can say this (please don't get discouraged) there are modifications to be done.
    You will get thought it.

But, it was tough. It took much determination and will power to NOT stop tonight.

I am looking forward to killingthe next 9 workouts and moving on to Level 3.
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Ok, Level 2, Day 2 was a little better.
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    D6L1 done!! woohoo!!!
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    D5&D6L1 done over the weekend. It is really hard to get up early in the morning to do this on the weekends. But, I did it and I am proud of myself.
  • cocolo89
    Options
    day6level1 done! really hard keeping up with it with my 15month old climbing all over me. is anyone taking days off doing this?? i'm taking sundays off and it seems to help me. my muscles feel better rested and was able to do it thoroughly.
  • thamre
    Options
    D7L1 done last night. D8L1 done this morning.
  • navywifeandmomof4
    Options
    D7L1 done plus I did 500 ab crutches and just finished W5D1 of the couch-to-5k man my calves are burning
  • cressinghamroad
    Options
    Those butt kicks just don't feel right do they? I am also running (slowly) for 30 mins a day outside. We have had some lovely early Autumn days here in London. I work for myself and we are having a quiet spell so I thought I might as well.... Also it means you can eat a bit more.

I have done 6 days now on Level 1 - I think I will do one more day and then move to L2. I am pretty sure it has made a difference. Friend me if you want to. I don't know how to..
  • cocolo89
    Options
    hey guys.. better late than never. completed day 7 level 1. hoping to get an earlier start on it tomorrow. everything possible went wrong today!
  • nrtenagrl
    nrtenagrl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Is it to late to join in?? I started it back on sept 8th,. then I went on vacation and I am back to square one! I really want to complete it this time around..
  • navywifeandmomof4
    Options
    nrtenagrl welcome to the group the more the merrier

D8L1 done
  • nrtenagrl
    Options
    thanks i'm going to upload my pix soon! today is day 1.level1
  • cocolo89
    Options
    yey welcome to the challenge :)) we can always use more motivation.

day8 level1 done! can't wait til sunday so i can get a day off! haha
  • thamre
    Options
    L1D9 done tonight!
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Ok so my DVD player is not working so I have to wait a few more days till we get a new one

Play it on your computer?!

I'm 8 days in but my challenge thread is pretty quiet. Count me in (pictures coming, later, when I get bored enough to commit to uploading them :-D )
  • nrtenagrl
    Options
    day 1 level 1 completed. I'm pooped :sick:
  • cocolo89
    Options
    D4 done. I am also jogging 20 to 30 minutes a day when I have time. Really struggle with the press ups and the 'butt kicks'. Muscles a bit sore especially in upper body. Abs do feel tighter though.

yes i totally hate the push ups. i have major issues with them even 8 days into the workout!! i can only do the modified version. and another thing i can't seem to do right are the side lunges with bicep curls. not sure why...
  • nrtenagrl
    Options
    ok my pix.. this is way to much for me... however I figured if I post this.. it will keep me doing it till the end cause oh my, I need change.. even if its just a little bit!

IMG_0053.JPG

IMG_0054.JPG

and of course they had to be monster size!!! aghhhh
  • thamre
    Options
    nrtenagrl - I admire anyone willing to post their pics. I am just not brave enough. Although, my before pics are in my profile...just can't post them on the thread.

I will be doing day 10 of level 1 tonight - whoo hoo...get to start level 2 tomorrow. I have done 30DS before so I know what is waiting for me in Level 2. It isn't so bad.