JUST FOR TODAY--One Day at a Time--Daily Commitment Thread for 2022

Options

Replies

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great weekend! It's been busy around here. My husband's family on his mother's side had a family reunion on Saturday evening, and that sure was fun! I don't know his cousins real well, but they sure are a funny good bunch of people! My husband's brother even drove up from Texas for it, so he was staying with us since Thursday. He headed back today. I watched my food intake. I ate whatever I wanted from the buffet, but I took small amounts and was mindful to only eat to enough and not overeat just because it tasted good. That is my downfall. Then I end up eating way too much, to the point of being uncomfortable in my jeans. So, I'm really trying to pay attention to how much I'm eating this month, versus worrying about which foods I am eating.

@cschmitz110515 Thanks for the link to the Roasted Brussel Sprouts recipe. I'm going to try it this week! I have 1 lb of prewashed fresh BS in the fridge, like the recipe calls for, so we'll see how it goes this time! LOL :wink:

JFT on Monday, 8/15
    • Create 24H Plan
    • Fill 64 oz pitcher of water and squeeze lime/lemon for juice. Drink 64 oz water before 7pm.
    • Close Activity rings on Apple watch
    • Declutter 15 minutes / Digital Declutter 15 minutes
    • Walk dog
    • Listen to podcasts / Reflections / Journal
    • Do one thing on my "Joy List".
    • Drop off Donate bags
    • Home Care list and Ta Da's
    • Evening routine.

WOTY: Intentional I will make intentional choices this year which will push me forward toward my goals.
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Didn’t really stick to the healthy eating plan I set for myself. Also don’t have any idea what I’ll be doing for meals this week because my brother’s coming home for a few days which is probably going to mean at least one restaurant meal. Eating out is hard for a skinny girl like me because I never finish what’s on my plate and feel like I’m being judged for that - even though the portion sizes here in the U.S. are kind of out of control. Just going to have to do the best I can and try to enjoy spending time with family.
  • emgracewrites
    Options
    Goals for 8/15
    - Breakfast ✅
    - Morning snack (yogurt)
    - Cook lunch (sausage and veggies)
    - Dinner: ???
    - Yoga
    - One big-ticket item crossed off work list

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Weekend was a lot of fun. Got in some good exercise, but drank way too much Saturday. Of course that led to poor food choices, but I'll survive this little blip on the scale. Still doing well for the month. Need to increase my water and decrease the soda.

Tim is traveling today and tomorrow so it's just me and the girls. Dinner may be take out, I may stir fry some Chicken and veggies with rice. Low carb me will skip the rice, but no reason to make the girls go without.

JFT Monday
    - Up by 7:00 :(
    - Weigh :smiley: I did it but it wasn't pretty
    - Work by 8:00 :smiley: Close enough 8:04
    - Meetings
    - Mini meals
    - Water > soda
    - Log food
    - Grocery
    - Dinner
    - Laundry
    - Bed early

Have a great Monday y'all!
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    JFT 8/15 M ~ another spontaneous rest day = ACK
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks
    2) Net calories zero / 96 oz. water
    3) T31 audit
    4) Evening: stroll to park? something ta-da
    5) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / pray & Calm / 5:40 alarm (walk dog before work)

Weather has not been great for dog walks over the weekend, so I've used that excuse to be lazy. Although I did some PT exercises, because I really need to keep doing those. Some stress eating happening too, not ideal. I was looking forward to a$$t. manager being on vacation today & tomorrow, then saw her car in parking lot as I arrived this morning. Dept calendar no longer shows her being gone... crap. Today I will not be anxious, but trust in God.
    About me: Carmela
    Height 5'4"
    64 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2022 Goals: mainly updates from the last two years
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~
    • 1.31.22 forgot to measure & log (DDS 8:20, quick stops at bread store & grocery essentials, then to mom & dad's for her bday)
    • 3.1.22 (still recovering from flu 2.23-2.25)
    • 3.31.22 maintaining not gaining
    • 4.30.22 barely maintaining
    • 5.31.22 ack
    • 6.30.22 ups & downs in June, but no worse at end of month
    • 8.2.22 up again ~ gah! (lazy in July & ate whatever I wanted)
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking dog, treadmill in winter, but include weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • Started PT (physical therapy) exercises 1.28.22 due to overuse of arthritic knees
    6) Participate in race or challenge events hopefully fewer virtual this year ~
    • started MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,022km challenge on Jan. 1
    • Frenzy on the Fox (River Trail) 5K on 1.21.22 ~ untimed event, per MapMyWalk 53.47 & ave. pace 16:30, frigid this year with wind chill at zero
    • registered for Seroogy's Valentine 5K on 2.5.22 ~ medico nixed race b/c inflammation in knee due to overuse & my arthritis = sad me but good for my knee
    • Bellin 10K on 6.11.22 (first time in person since 2019) ~ 1:41:02 ave. pace 16:27 first half 51:35 second half 50:26 & knees were fine :star: happy me
    • Packers 5K on 7.16.22 ~ 48:48 average pace 15:43 finished 37/81 in my age group (I'm oldest year in range haha)
    • Registered for Bellin Women's 5K on 10/1/22 (Packers 5K discount yay)
    • will register for Run for the Hill of It (trail) 5K on 10/8/22 (price goes up in Sept) ~ reconsidered due to knees on nature trails with rocks, tree roots & finishing up a very steep sledding hill... have decided not doing this year (maybe ever again = sad me)
    • watch for other events to add
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last two years to be continued
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ keeping this goal as well
    9) Continue to declutter bedroom, home office, former work from home space (a/k/a dining room) and basement ~ not much progress lately, at least dining room done
    Word for 2022: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,066 Member
    Options
    🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹
    🌹🪷AUGUST 2022 🪷🌹
    🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹
    WEEK 1: 1 - 7 August

Focus for August:
    Eat under goal!

🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗
    🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗
    Active hours > 6
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    Solid Habits:
    😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
    😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
    Heatwave finally broke, and we have had showers most of the day. Thunderstorms and torrential rain passed us by so far. .

🦄 Terri

• more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,582 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    JFT for 8/14/2022 (yesterday)✔️
    1) Can have dessert today (last 8/7)✔️
    2) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 8/8)✔️Didn't eat today
    3) Don't weigh again until Monday, 8/15✔️
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/9) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    5) Honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 7/13) (a little in honey mustard ok)✔️
    6) Nuts ok (22-26 g), but none of Gary's peanuts today.✔️
    7) No beef jerky today. (last 7/16) ✔️
    8) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 7/11)✔️
    9) Pumpkin or yam ok today (last 8/10)✔️
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle & cookies) (except as in #1).✔️
    JFT for 8/15/2022 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added (last 8/14)
    2) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 8/8)
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 8/18
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/9) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    5) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 8/14) (a little in honey mustard ok)
    6) Nuts ok (22-26 g), but none of Gary's peanuts today.
    7) No beef jerky today. (last 7/16)
    8) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 7/11)
    9) No pumpkin or yam today (last 8/14)
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle & cookies) (except as in #1).

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 12 pm.

• emgracewrites
    Options
    Goals for 8/15
    - Breakfast ✅
    - Morning snack (yogurt) ❌
    - Cook lunch (sausage and veggies) - Yes and no. Cooked the sausage but not the veggies
    - Yoga
    - One big-ticket item crossed off work list ❌

Today has pretty much gone off the rails. Haven’t made healthy eating choices, haven’t had enough water, and having a bad day at work thanks to never-ending IT issues. Maybe tomorrow will be better

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - After my yogurt, I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Tuesday
    1. Park walk.
    2. School; journal. Read Twisted novel during planning.
    3. Duolingo. Write up proposal. Email A about Wednesday
    4. Reading - 30 min. Update Goodreads. Check MFP long-term.
    5. Write S&F!! Write independent reading script.
    6. Photos for book list script. Upload. YMCA classes.
    7. Organize office.
    8. Evening: Tweetchats. Dinner: Salad! Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Update JFT.
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Lang8?
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Check with KS/JN/AR about presentation - ?? Design voter registration sign. Check with D about trunk or treat and about signups for farmer's market.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    Today: 211.2

Ongoing plans/ideas
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for GR purchase list.
    2. E2: Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. Look into publishing and literacy doctoral programs.
    6. Medical: Dentist July 11 10 AM. PCP Oct 21 10:30 TEL. Therapy 7/28 8A. Obgyn Oct 14 12:45.
    7. Theater: Read play for discussion August 16 7P.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor. How to remove cement.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 10 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks. Horse stance for 5 breaths, tree for 10 breaths each leg.
    14. Summer: Organize photos with the family. Write Clois. Write Stuffy and Friends. Create blog posts for video lessons.
    15. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board? Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville?

WFTY: Focus.
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added (last 8/14)✔️
    2) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 8/8)✔️
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 8/18✔️
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/9) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    5) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 8/14) (a little in honey mustard ok)✔️
    9) No pumpkin or yam today (last 8/14)✔️
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle & cookies) (except as in #1).✔️
    2) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 8/15)
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/15) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    9) Pumpkin or yam ok today (last 8/14)
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle & cookies) (except as in #1).

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options

JFT on Monday, 8/15
    • Create 24H Plan :star:
    • Fill 64 oz pitcher of water and squeeze lime/lemon for juice. Drink 64 oz water before 7pm. :star:
    • Close Activity rings on Apple watch :star:
    • Declutter 15 minutes / Digital Declutter 15 minutes :star:
    • Walk dog :naughty:
    • Listen to podcasts / Reflections / Journal :star:
    • Do one thing on my "Joy List". :star:
    • Drop off Donate bags :star:
    • Home Care list and Ta Da's :star:Scrubbed microwave and stove. Degreased. Counters and cupboards. Yardwork. Floors. Laundry. Gave Mason ride to practice.
    • Evening routine. :star:

Hope everyone had a nice day!

Has anyone heard from Joan? @mytime6630 Hope all is going well for you! I think about you often.

JFT on Tuesday, 8/16/22
    • Create 24H Plan
    • Fill 64 oz pitcher of water and squeeze lime/lemon for juice. Drink 64 oz water before 7pm.
    • Close Activity rings on Apple watch
    • Declutter 15 minutes / Digital Declutter 15 minutes
    • Go to mom's and begin sewing blocks to make the Lori Holt Vintage Christmas quilt.
    • Listen to podcasts / Reflections / Journal
    • Do one thing on my "Joy List".
    • Home Care list and Ta Da's
    • Evening routine.

WOTY: Intentional I will make intentional choices this year which will push me forward toward my goals.

• Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Options

Has anyone heard from Joan? @mytime6630 Hope all is going well for you! I think about you often.

No, I asked a couple of weeks ago too xx

I checked my friends list though and it says she hasn't been on MFP for 22 days :( hope she's okay x
  • emgracewrites
    Options
    Goals for 8/16
    - breakfast ✅
    - morning snack (banana)
    - Lunch: leftovers from last night
    - Yoga
    - Drink at least 32 oz of water

Going to Grandma’s with my brother for dinner tonight. Bringing her some kind of takeout, no idea what. Last night’s dinner was also takeout (barbecue), and my lunch is going to be the leftovers from that. So much meat and sodium and fast food! Gotta drink more water and eat more veggies to try and balance it out.
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options

JFT Monday
    - Weigh :smiley: I did it but it wasn't pretty
    - Work by 8:00 :smiley: Close enough 8:04
    - Meetings :smiley:
    - Mini meals :smiley:
    - Water > soda :smiley:
    - Log food :smiley:
    - Grocery :smiley:
    - Dinner :smiley:
    - Laundry :smiley:
    - Bed early :smiley:

Have a great Monday y'all!

Things got done yesterday, but nothing too exciting happened. FOrgot my meds this morning so I'm dragging. Hubby is coming home this evening and stopped by the Fiesta Warehouse so I got some new serving bowls. If the weather is nice, I will ride this evening. Then I will not drink after the ride...

JFT Tuesday
    - Weigh :smiley:
    - Work by 7:50 :smiley:
    - Meetings :smiley:
    - Mini meals
    - Log food
    - Bike ride or laundry & cooking
    - Maybe a half day, cause I'm tanked.
    - Shower
    - Bed
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,475 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Recap 8/15 M ~ another spontaneous rest day = ACK
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks :) 6.9K 26 floors 13/14
    2) Net calories zero / 96 oz. water :s Hard when no exercise calories. Net cals -482, sodium decent yay, fiber & protein excellent, carbs not horrible, calcium ok-ish, water 112 oz yay
    3) T31 audit :)
    4) Evening: stroll to park? small chores around yard instead ~ filled 3 gallon jugs from rain barrels, watered planters & refilled watering cans, weeded / something ta-da :smiley: TA-DA! verified jewelry ins. payment & saved stmt, balanced bank accts, updated budget s/s, placed BB&B order, searched online for other hard-to-find products
    5) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / pray & Calm :( dropped off to sleep right away / 5:40 alarm (walk dog before work)

JFT 8/16 T
    1) Walked dog 3.5 mi before work :mrgreen: happy dog & happy me
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks
    3) Net calories zero / 96 oz. water
    4) T31 audit / schedule visit to Warehouse for 7 year records / Facebook Live video
    5) Gas in car on way home / review more ins. info / schedule oil change / another ta-da?
    6) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / pray & Calm / 5:40 alarm (walk dog before work)

I have been struggling a bit to get up early for dog walks before work, now that my alarm goes off 15 minutes before sunrise. Sad to think of days getting shorter already. But then I remember I will get to see the stars & constellations in the morning before long. And before too much longer, I won't be getting up for work anymore. Yay!
    About me: Carmela
    Height 5'4"
    64 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2022 Goals: mainly updates from the last two years
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~
    • 1.31.22 forgot to measure & log (DDS 8:20, quick stops at bread store & grocery essentials, then to mom & dad's for her bday)
    • 3.1.22 (still recovering from flu 2.23-2.25)
    • 3.31.22 maintaining not gaining
    • 4.30.22 barely maintaining
    • 5.31.22 ack
    • 6.30.22 ups & downs in June, but no worse at end of month
    • 8.2.22 up again ~ gah! (lazy in July & ate whatever I wanted)
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking dog, treadmill in winter, but include weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • Started PT (physical therapy) exercises 1.28.22 due to overuse of arthritic knees
    6) Participate in race or challenge events hopefully fewer virtual this year ~
    • started MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,022km challenge on Jan. 1
    • Frenzy on the Fox (River Trail) 5K on 1.21.22 ~ untimed event, per MapMyWalk 53.47 & ave. pace 16:30, frigid this year with wind chill at zero
    • registered for Seroogy's Valentine 5K on 2.5.22 ~ medico nixed race b/c inflammation in knee due to overuse & my arthritis = sad me but good for my knee
    • Bellin 10K on 6.11.22 (first time in person since 2019) ~ 1:41:02 ave. pace 16:27 first half 51:35 second half 50:26 & knees were fine :star: happy me
    • Packers 5K on 7.16.22 ~ 48:48 average pace 15:43 finished 37/81 in my age group (I'm oldest year in range haha)
    • Registered for Bellin Women's 5K on 10/1/22 (Packers 5K discount yay)
    • will register for Run for the Hill of It (trail) 5K on 10/8/22 (price goes up in Sept) ~ reconsidered due to knees on nature trails with rocks, tree roots & finishing up a very steep sledding hill... have decided not doing this year (maybe ever again = sad me)
    • watch for other events to add
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last two years to be continued
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ keeping this goal as well
    9) Continue to declutter bedroom, home office, former work from home space (a/k/a dining room) and basement ~ not much progress lately, at least dining room done
    Word for 2022: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Today is a reset after a successful summer party and a fantastic four-day weekend with family and friends. It was so nice to have the kids and grand-kids all together for a few days, and my sweet husband surprised me by flying my closest sister in from Arizona. The theme for this year's party was Science!, and we all had some cathartic moments whacking the heck out of a covid-particle-shaped pinata with a giant syringe my daughter-in-law constructed from a broomstick and a pool noodle. After a two-year hiatus, this year's gathering was especially joyful, and my gratitude cup is overflowing.

I ate lots of yummy things but mostly kept portions small, and all of the extra running around seemed to balance out the calories. Weighed in this morning after coffee and was pleased to see that I'm holding steady at a pound over my June weight. But I need to get back to making healthier choices this week - lower sodium and saturated fat, more fish and veggies. Fortunately, the weather has cooled down a bit, so I'm looking forward to getting some outdoor exercise in as well.

JFT Tuesday, 8/16
    Balanced meals
    Hydrate
    Outdoor exercise
    Clean up kitchen
    Grocery shop?
    Pharmacy?
    Recycling
    Catch up with JFT friends

• more_freggies76
    edited August 2022
    Options
    JFT for 8/16/2022 (today)✔️
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/15) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    9) Pumpkin or yam ok today (last 8/14)
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 12 pm.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. Can still have my dose of metamusal. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 8/16/2022 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added (last 8/14)✔️
    2) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 8/15)✔️
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 8/18✔️
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/15) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    5) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 8/14) (a little in honey mustard ok)✔️
    9) Pumpkin or yam ok today (last 8/14)✔️
    JFT for 8/17/2022 (tomorrow)✔️
    4) 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/15) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    8) Chicken Vienna sausage today (last 7/11)
    9) No pumpkin or yam today (last 8/14)

Hour commitment - After I finish my milk, I won't eat again until tomorrow.