What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Gymladmatt
    Gymladmatt Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Do I
    I just had to unrack some heavy *kitten* weights that some (fine) left over night. *kitten*

Drives me mad 😡
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Gymladmatt wrote: »
    Do I
    I just had to unrack some heavy *kitten* weights that some (fine) left over night. *kitten*

Drives me mad 😡

Right? If you are too spent at the end of your session to put away your weights then you’re lifting too heavy. The worst part was having to ask around the room to find out if the *kitten* was still in the building.
  • Gymladmatt
    Gymladmatt Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Do I

Drives me mad 😡

Right? If you are too spent at the end of your session to put away your weights then you’re lifting too heavy. The worst part was having to ask around the room to find out if the *kitten* was still in the building.

A fella in my gym last week was doing heavy deadlifts and then just walked out leaving a staff member to put all weights away for him!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options
    Do I

Drives me mad 😡

A fella in my gym last week was doing heavy deadlifts and then just walked out leaving a staff member to put all weights away for him!

My biggest pet peeve in the gym!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Slim fit tees are merciless! Put on 5 pounds and they become completely unwearable 😭
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,571 Member
    Options
    or49hzr1em3m.gif
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I went to Tim Horton’s and got a double double so y’all can be quiet about your nectar of the gods
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,833 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Welcome back to the dark side...
    (at least for today)☕ 🖤
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options
    I went to Tim Horton’s and got a double double so y’all can be quiet about your nectar of the gods

Wait, I thought...
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2022
    Options

Wait, I thought...
    You be quiet 🤫 🖤 😁
  • FeastRepeat
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Wait, I thought...
    You be quiet 🤫

That makes me want to yap more.. Unless...
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2022
    Options

Wait, I thought...
    You be quiet 🤫

Unless I offer you coffee too?
    srcj2r1liuxc.gif
  • FeastRepeat
    Options

Wait, I thought...
    You be quiet 🤫

Unless I offer you coffee too?
    Exactly
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Stupid app won't let me post a gif. Had to go to the website. Here's your coffee - again...
    svzxoc75pqxn.gif
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Wait, I thought...

wut. Did I miss a dirty joke?
  • FeastRepeat
    Options

Wait, I thought...

I thought you had nasty things to say about TH over the weekend
  • FeastRepeat
    Options
    Stupid app won't let me post a gif. Had to go to the website. Here's your coffee - again...
    svzxoc75pqxn.gif

Why thank you. That will keep me quiet for a bit!
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited August 2022
    Options

Wait, I thought...

I may have. I don’t remember. I talk a lot of *kitten* anyway. We only have a choice between Dunkin’ Donuts, gas station, or Tim Hortons so… Six of one
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    My 15-year-old stole my avocados and made guacamole and when I asked him what he was going to eat it with he showed me the bag of tortilla chips that went missing this weekend
  • FeastRepeat
    Options

Wait, I thought...

I may have. I don’t remember. I talk a lot of *kitten* anyway. We only have a choice between Dunkin’ Donuts, gas station, or Tim Hortons so… Six of one

Keep talkin' your *kitten*