JUST FOR TODAY--One Day at a Time--Daily Commitment Thread for 2022

Replies

• mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,189 Member
    My husband has been retired for about 6 years now, and yesterday he started a part-time handyman type job. He can go in and work on little projects as they pop up at the company that hired him. So...basically he can work as much or as little as he wants, when he wants and get paid a nice wage for it. I'm pretty happy for him, since he has been wanting some extra money for hobbies. It sure feels weird to be home alone though. I took over the morning dog walk yesterday and today and that felt great! He said he will take it back tomorrow since he won't be working, but I kind of hope he will let me just keep it. It's good for me and I enjoy it so much! Soon enough, winter will be here and then I'd be happy to give it back! bahaha! 🤣😂😏

This sounds like a great job for your husband. My husband has been officially retired now for about 2 months .. and I can tell he is getting so bored. He is not a yard/outside kind of person.. so he watches a lot of youtube videos and is trying to learn how to play piano. But he can't do that all day! I wish he could find something .. his hobby has been his business for 25+ years, so thats been a bit difficult.
    I think its wonderful for you to walk the dog. Walking, or going to the gym first thing in the morning is something I actually love. Ha.. even though I may be half asleep the first 15 minutes! You are right .. enjoy this beautiful weather!
    Thanks for touching base with me ... I forgot how much I miss you guys!

• mytime6630
    edited August 2022
    @Bex953172

I'm still here Bex! Just busy!
    How are YOU doing? Kids are probably getting ready to go back to school! I'm sure thats a bittersweet time ... hate to see summer end, but also, everyone is probably ready for a change!

• mytime6630
    @cschmitz110515 .. thanks. Good to be back ... I'll have to make this a priority!

• mytime6630
    Got a lot done yesterday, and the house is almost back to normal. My younger son and his spouse moved back to NJ last week and are staying with us until they find a place.
    My neighbors son had to move back also because their house was flooded. I'm sure your excited to have them stay with you .. even though things make be a bit hectic. But nice time with your son!
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,571 Member
    JFT for 8/18/2022 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added (last 8/14)
    2) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 8/15)
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 8/18
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/17) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    5) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 8/14) (a little in honey mustard ok)
    6) Nuts ok (22-26 g), but none of Gary's peanuts today.
    7) No beef jerky today. (last 7/16)
    8) Chicken Vienna sausage today (last 7/11)
    9) Pumpkin or yam today (last 8/14)
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle & cookies) (except as in #1).
    11) Can eat early today due to long lunch meeting.

• more_freggies76
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,334 Member
    mytime6630 wrote: »
    I just heard from Tracie ...@PackerFaninGB.. YES, I am still alive!! Thank you Tracie for checking on me!
    I am SO sorry for being MIA for such a long time.... I will try my best to get back to posting more regularly!!
    Hubby and I are officially about 80% retired! And whoever said retiring would mean slowing down is wrong LOL!! We ran our business out of our home, so we are in the midst of trying to sell unused inventory... or give things away, and get rid of things, so we have been super busy. We have part of our basement back! But that means I have just not been on the computer nearly as much... and when I do all I do is a quick check of my email and facebook! And when not helping him I am either gardening, sewing, or as in the past week.. power washing our house! So many things that when working were just neglected!
    But I am doing good ... weight wise I am still the same .. .still needing to lose those last 15 pounds. But with being retired, I now go to the gym about 5x a week for at least 60-90 minutes, and love it, plus walk almost everyday. So while the scale has not changed, I feel good, and feel I am in such better shape.
    But I promise I will get on here more often!! I am literally about 30 pages behind in reading.. but I hope you are all doing well!! Let me know what I've missed!
    Love you all ... and I do need to get back to posting goals to get the scale to move .. but more importantly, just to say hi to all my online friends!!

Hello!!! I'm so happy to hear that you are just busy from going into retirement! That's so exciting! I'm glad you are finally starting to enjoy your days doing what you like versus working so hard! I'm not surprised to hear your husband is already getting bored. LOL! I'm stir crazy too! I am keeping myself busy lately because I'm finally pulling out of the funk I was in for so long during the Covid stuff, but I can tell that winter is going to be tough. I'm really enjoying getting outside and taking a walk whenever I want without feeling like I should be "working".

I'm so glad you popped on to say hi! I worry about my cyber friends when I don't see anything from them in awhile. Heck, this thread wouldn't even exist had you not started it all those years ago! Thanks for replying! Enjoy your day! 💖😎🌼
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    I fell short of nearly all the goals I set for today, so I’m feeling a bit disappointed in myself. I know one bad day isn’t the end of the world but I still feel like I keep getting in my own way
  • more_freggies76
    JFT for 8/18/2022 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added (last 8/14)✔️
    2) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 8/15)✔️
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 8/18✔️
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/17) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    5) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 8/14) (a little in honey mustard ok)✔️
    6) Nuts ok (22-26 g), but none of Gary's peanuts today.✔️
    7) No beef jerky today. (last 7/16) ✔️
    8) Chicken Vienna sausage today (last 7/11)✔️
    9) Pumpkin or yam today (last 8/14)Didn't eat today.
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle & cookies) (except as in #1).✔️
    11) Can eat early today due to long lunch meeting.✔️
    JFT for 8/19/2022 (tomorrow)✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added (last 8/14)
    3) Don't weigh again until Monday, 8/22
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/17) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    8) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 8/18)
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle & cookies) (except as in #1).
    11) Meeting friend for "breakfast/brunch", so can eat what I like. If she wants a dessert, I'll have one.

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.

• clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    JFT Friday
    1. Park walk.
    2. School; journal. Ladderball! Set up during 1st.
    3. Duolingo. Write agreement script. Edit S6. Send in Q.
    4. Reading - 30 min Libby. Update Goodreads. Type LTG list.
    5. Write S&F!! Shoot independent reading script.
    6. Record screencast for book list script.
    7. Organize office. Drop books off at library???
    8. Evening: Livestream. Dinner: Salad! Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Update JFT.
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Lang8?
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Print voter registration sign for Oct. Check with D about trunk or treat and about signups for farmer's market. Lunch meeting Friday. Sat Superman vid, Livestream. Sun podcast.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    Today: 209.2

Ongoing plans/ideas
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for GR purchase list.
    2. E2: Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. Look into publishing and literacy doctoral programs.
    6. Medical: Dentist cleaning Mar? PCP Oct 21 10:30 TEL. Therapy 8/25 2P RS. Obgyn Oct 14 12:45 - RS for spring?
    7. Theater: Read play for discussion August 16 7P.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor. How to remove cement.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 10 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks. Horse stance for 5 breaths, tree for 10 breaths each leg.
    14. Summer: Organize photos with the family. Write Clois. Write Stuffy and Friends. Create blog posts for video lessons.
    15. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board? Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville?

WFTY: Focus. I'm at least making an attempt!
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence.
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,310 Member
    JFT Thursday (almost Friday)
    - up at 6:00 :smiley:
    - Weigh :smiley:
    - Work by 6:45 :smiley:
    - Mini meals :smiley:
    - meetings :smiley:
    - Print out Cora's vet records for mom :smiley:
    - leave work by 4:00 :(
    - Mom's :smiley:
    - Ride :(
    - Dinner :smiley:
    - Shower :smiley:
    - Bed :smiley:

Happy Thursday y'all!

Got out of work late yesterday, so I didn't have time to ride, but that's ok. Funny thing yesterday, I asked hubby for hamburgers for dinner. I was totally looking forward to a big juice hamburger. Hubby knows I've been watching what I eat and I have been doing turkey burgers, so that is what he made me. I actually cried when he brought it in from the grill. I had saved calories for the beef. He was probably right to do turkey, but I had my heart set on a real burger. I didn't realize how much I was wanting the beef, can't believe I cried over a turkey burger...

I'm looking at taking a half day today and riding & mowing. We'll see if that happens. I may go to a baby shower instead. One of my former teens from church is having her second baby. She is a doll. I sent a gift already, but like supporting the "kids". But baby showers mean cake, and that is totally off plan. I'm weak, and I LOVE cake. Maybe if I can ride and mow before then I can squeeze it in and ignore that it's all carbs.

Tomorrow is the local half marathon which is actually the national championship. Sierra is running and I'm riding bike patrol. We monitor the race walkers and make sure that no one is having issues. I am assigned miles 7 & 8. It's a long day on the bike, but not necessarily difficult. It's a fun day of cheering and riding.

JFT Friday
    - Up at 5:30 :( 5:50
    - Weigh :smiley:
    - Shower :smiley:
    - Work by 6:50 :smiley:
    - Global meeting at 7:00
    - Mini meals
    - Log food
    - Leave work by 11:00
    - Ride bike
    - Mow lawn
    - Shower
    - Baby Shower?
    - Dinner
    - Early to bed.

Happy Friday y'all!

• more_freggies76
    JFT for 8/19/2022 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added (last 8/14), unless my friend wants to have one.
    3) Don't weigh again until Monday, 8/22
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/17) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    8) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 8/18)
    11) Meeting friend for "breakfast/brunch", so can eat what I like and normal meal timing will be off. If she wants a dessert, I'll have one.
    12) Can try a little of the crockpot meat I cooked as I put it up.
    13) Can have my coffee stuff early toady, since I'll be leaving at 9 and I want to "pee" before I go and not during the drive. :D

• more_freggies76
    Hour commitment - Now I won't eat again until with my friend for brunch.
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,472 Member
    edited August 2022
    Recap 8/18 R
    1) Out the door nearly 15 min. late & chatted with neighbor 2 min. but walked dog 3.04 mi :smiley: happy dog & happy me
    2) Mammogram 8:45 ~ nearly forgot appt, realized at 7:45 where I needed to be, remembered incentive form for signature & made it on time :smiley: / scan & submit incentive form :smiley: $50 pending
    3) Move hourly / stairs breaks :mrgreen: 14.6K 37 floors 14/14 boom!
    4) Net calories zero (not sure about supper) / 96 oz. water :smiley: net cals green 6 LOL, sodium HIGH ack, fiber on point, carbs not bad, protein & calcium low-ish, 96 oz. water
    5) T31 audit / schedule visit to Warehouse for 7 year records / complete manual survey & submit / download CPE, print for my files & submit with webinar summary form / clear recent emails no time
    6) Call mom & dad <3 (maybe visit next week while on vacation? yes, Mon.) / draft Honor Flight letter to uncle no but discussed w/ Mom / research Nature of Light exhibit & make reservation for next week / charity request pile no time / review some ins. info :) yay, reviewed all the remaining docs & my workshop notes, organized all the Medicare junk mail, know my next step, pending card / another ta-da? nope
    7) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / pray & Calm / 5:40 alarm (walk dog before work) :smiley: yay good bedtime routine 2 nights in a row

JFT 8/19 TGIF
    1) Forced myself out of bed, walked dog 3.68 mi & saw 2 fawns (so cute) & bunny :mrgreen: happy dog & happy me
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks
    3) Net calories zero / 96 oz. water
    4) Review records at Warehouse 8:15 :) / create mileage log / T31 audit ~ complete as many F&Ds as possible today / update Project Status Report / update & submit weekly PRO, PAR, HW s/s's including for next week's PTO / clear any emails? / OOO message on end of day / water office plants
    5) Contact Benefits Counselor at ADRC / draft Honor Flight letter to uncle / another ta-da?
    6) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / pray & Calm / 7:00 alarm (farmers market, walk dog)

Yesterday at 2:54 my a$$t manager handed me re-reviewed GA-S folder with more comments for follow-up (at least this time typed instead tiny sticky notes) & I know the comments will be super-picky. I knew she would leave 3:00, has F vacation then weekend, so I managed to catch her in office before she left to ask about priorities since I'm in middle of T31... Her reply, can't I do them simultaneously? Really? I'm on vacation all next week, and I refuse to get myself worked up further by reviewing her comments before that. The folder has been with her since late July, it can sit in my office until I return from vacation. Oh yeah, and the day after I return, we have our little "retreat" at our own expense. Sorry for the rant, in case anyone is still reading. I need to get over this *kitten*.
    About me: Carmela
    Height 5'4"
    64 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2022 Goals: mainly updates from the last two years
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~
    • 1.31.22 forgot to measure & log (DDS 8:20, quick stops at bread store & grocery essentials, then to mom & dad's for her bday)
    • 3.1.22 (still recovering from flu 2.23-2.25)
    • 3.31.22 maintaining not gaining
    • 4.30.22 barely maintaining
    • 5.31.22 ack
    • 6.30.22 ups & downs in June, but no worse at end of month
    • 8.2.22 up again ~ gah! (lazy in July & ate whatever I wanted)
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking dog, treadmill in winter, but include weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • Started PT (physical therapy) exercises 1.28.22 due to overuse of arthritic knees
    6) Participate in race or challenge events hopefully fewer virtual this year ~
    • started MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,022km challenge on Jan. 1
    • Frenzy on the Fox (River Trail) 5K on 1.21.22 ~ untimed event, per MapMyWalk 53.47 & ave. pace 16:30, frigid this year with wind chill at zero
    • registered for Seroogy's Valentine 5K on 2.5.22 ~ medico nixed race b/c inflammation in knee due to overuse & my arthritis = sad me but good for my knee
    • Bellin 10K on 6.11.22 (first time in person since 2019) ~ 1:41:02 ave. pace 16:27 first half 51:35 second half 50:26 & knees were fine :star: happy me
    • Packers 5K on 7.16.22 ~ 48:48 average pace 15:43 finished 37/81 in my age group (I'm oldest year in range haha)
    • Registered for Bellin Women's 5K on 10/1/22 (Packers 5K discount yay)
    • will register for Run for the Hill of It (trail) 5K on 10/8/22 (price goes up in Sept) ~ reconsidered due to knees on nature trails with rocks, tree roots & finishing up a very steep sledding hill... have decided not doing this year (maybe ever again = sad me)
    • watch for other events to add
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last two years to be continued
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ keeping this goal as well
    9) Continue to declutter bedroom, home office, former work from home space (a/k/a dining room) and basement ~ not much progress lately, at least dining room done
    Word for 2022: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,064 Member
    mytime6630 wrote: »
    @Bex953172

I'm still here Bex! Just busy!
    How are YOU doing? Kids are probably getting ready to go back to school! I'm sure thats a bittersweet time ... hate to see summer end, but also, everyone is probably ready for a change!

I'm doing okay you know :) did get on a bit of a fitness/diet buzz not long ago but tbh my internet is down at the moment so can't really do much, well I could but I find it easier to log and track what I'm doing.
    A few times a day I hotspot off ash's phone to use the internet. Because my phone company has also buggered up my SIM bill.

Kids go back 5th sept. So I got 2 weeks left. Tbh it's been okay this summer, bit too hot, ash's parents had all the kids for 4 days. That was bliss. And my parents had just Saskia for a weekend caravan trip!
    I'm getting excited for them to go back to school though so I can keep my house clean for longer than an hour 😂 and plus I've missed my friends so much!

Hoping to get back to regular posting when my internet sorts itself. Dunno what it's doing but the bills been paid? It's just not working. The box has a big red line going all around it, it annoys me every time I see it 😂

Yeah the heat over here is just humid and as our houses are generally built to keep heat IN, it's been awful lol. It is starting to cool off though and I'm ready for some more routine.

Hoping in the last couple of weeks I can get to the science museum, maybe the beach for the day or atleast to some arcades and the park a few times before they go back.

Today we've just been watching telly and drawing. The kids have been getting me to draw fairy's most the day LOL (apparently I'm a "professional") 😂😂😂
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,310 Member
    Recap 8/18 R

Yesterday at 2:54 my a$$t manager handed me re-reviewed GA-S folder with more comments for follow-up (at least this time typed instead tiny sticky notes) & I know the comments will be super-picky. I knew she would leave 3:00, has F vacation then weekend, so I managed to catch her in office before she left to ask about priorities since I'm in middle of T31... Her reply, can't I do them simultaneously? Really? I'm on vacation all next week, and I refuse to get myself worked up further by reviewing her comments before that. The folder has been with her since late July, it can sit in my office until I return from vacation. Oh yeah, and the day after I return, we have our little "retreat" at our own expense. Sorry for the rant, in case anyone is still reading. I need to get over this *kitten*.

It can definitely wait... Take time for you and enjoy your vaca!

• cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Recap 8/18 R

It can definitely wait... Take time for you and enjoy your vaca!

Thank you! I will. :wink:
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    edited August 2022
    Yesterday turned out busier than expected, but I did get the house straightened up and pretty much back to normal. I had my grandsons for the afternoon while my daughter got a pedicure and relaxed on her own for a bit. Although school starts in a couple of weeks, we seem to be at that stage of the summer where the kids are bored and the parents need a break.

My car is in for an oil change and some maintenance, so I may not get my errands done today. Fortunately, I got all the shopping done, and I've planned a healthy dinner of grilled salmon and asparagus. Made a chocolate cream pie this morning - my son's and grandson's favorite - and will do fresh corn salad and maybe a peach cobbler or sour cream peach pie later. I love to cook for family and friends - just need to remember to keep my portions small.

Recap - Thursday, 8/18
    Balanced meals - Started well, but things went downhill all day and I wound up eating cookies for dinner :/
    Hydrate - :)
    Outdoor exercise - No
    Finish clean-up - :) Pretty much done
    Pharmacy? - No
    Catch up with JFT friends - Almost done reading

JFT Friday, 8/19
    Balanced meals
    Hydrate
    Pharmacy
    Bank
    Relax with family
    Catch up with JFT friends over the weekend
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,334 Member
    Hello and happy Friday!

Tonight is one of my grandson's first football game since moving here this summer, so I'm really excited to go watch! It's out of town, so my plan is to pick up Subway on the way to the game for dinner. He is a sophomore but will be playing on the Varsity team so the o:) sitting on one shoulder is worried about him getting hurt and the >:) on the other shoulder is excited to cheer him on. lol

I didn't have much get up and go this morning and then my BFF called and we talked on the phone for at least 90 minutes, so today is not going to be a very productive day. I'm okay with it since the last two weeks have been more productive for me than usual. I don't know how I kept up with projects when working...I have to MAKE myself get stuff done lately.

Here's my goals, better late than never! :wink:

JFT:
    1. Create 24H plan and Assess yesterday's plan.
    2. WATER! DRINK IT!
    3. Watch salt intake. Fingers are puffy. Not cool.
    4. 30 minutes in sewing area quilting or decluttering/sorting fabric
    5. 10 minutes digital decluttering
    6. M's football game. Feed dogs, let them out, leave note for A, clear counters, etc. before leaving. Stop and grab cash for concessions.
    7. Log food to get idea of calories I'm consuming.
    8. Set alarm for tomorrow so I can get up early and maybe head to Farmer's Market.

WOTY: Intentional I will be intentional in my decisions in order to move forward to goal!
  • more_freggies76
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until after 5 pm. Can still dose of metamusal.