JUST FOR TODAY--One Day at a Time--Daily Commitment Thread for 2022

Replies

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,334 Member
    Hello JFTers! I hope you all had a nice weekend! We had pretty nice weather here in Green Bay, so we enjoyed getting some outdoors things done. My grandson, M, recently moved to Green Bay to live with his father and had his first football game for his new high school here. He is a sophomore in HS and is a started on the Varsity team. I've never had the opportunity to watch him before since he lived about 3 hours from here while living with his mother. So that was really exciting for my husband and I. I just about cheered my throat raw! :lol: I'm so excited about this next year with him and his sister living near us again and being able to go watch them in their activities. Granddaughter, H, is 13 and will be in volleyball. Grandson M is planning to play basketball after football season. Grandson, T, who is 9 will also be in basketball. It'll make the winter months go by so much quicker having fun things to do!

I've been staying busy by picking up the chores my husband used to do before he took this part=time job. Holy moly. I had no idea how much he did around here. I plan to cook him a nice meal tonight to show him my appreciation.

Here's today's goals. I'm late posting them, but I did have them in my head! :wink:

JFT: Monday
    1. Create 24H Plan and assess yesterday's. Done :sunglasses:
    2. Drink 64+ oz of water before 7 PM
    3. Walk Maddie Done :sunglasses:
    4. Eat 1 lb fresh produce
    5. Close Activity Rings on Apple watch
    6. Home Care: Sweep and mop floors. Declutter desk area. Shred paper. DO THE MAIL. Update checkbook and send out bills. Laundry. Wash bedding. Water flowers, berry bushes and tomato plants.
    7. Self Care: Read reflections. Gratitude journal. Simple Abundance. Pick one thing on Joy list and do it!
    8. M to football at 2:30- stop at pick up more produce from Aldi's afterward
    9. Spend 30 minutes in sewing room. Spend 15 minutes decluttering somewhere in house and 15 minutes digital decluttering.
    10. Evening Routine: Clean kitchen and CLOSE kitchen. Coffeemaker set-up. Cars/garage. Meds. Face and teeth. Readings. YouTube quilting videos or read until lights out. Set alarm for morning.

WOTY: Intentional I will be intentional in my choices every day to move forward toward my goal.
  • PackerFanInGB
    76olay53i6rm.png
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,571 Member
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • more_freggies76
    JFT for 8/22/2022 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added (last 8/14). No more of chocolate bar friend gave me. DH can have the rest.✔️
    2) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 8/15)✔️
    3) Don't weigh again until Monday, 8/22✔️
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/19) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    5) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 8/14) (a little in honey mustard ok)✔️
    6) Nuts ok (22-26 g), but none of Gary's peanuts today.✔️
    7) No beef jerky today. (last 7/16) ✔️
    8) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 8/18)✔️
    9) No pumpkin or yam today (last 8/21)✔️
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle & cookies) (except as in #1).✔️
    JFT for 8/23/2022 (tomorrow)✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added (last 8/14). No more of chocolate bar friend gave me. DH can have the rest.
    2) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 8/15)
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 8/25
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/19) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    5) Honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 8/14) (a little in honey mustard ok)
    6) Nuts ok (22-26 g), but none of Gary's peanuts today.
    7) No beef jerky today. (last 7/16)
    8) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 8/18)
    9) Pumpkin or yam ok today (last 8/21)
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle & cookies) (except as in #1).

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,189 Member
    edited August 2022
    Today was a busy day. Daughter "misjudged" driving through a McDonalds and tore off her drivers side mirror! She took it to a dealer and they had a buy a new mirror ... for $350.00!!! They had to order it they said, so they had her prepay. Plus it would be another $150 to install it!
    Hubby looked on amazon, and he can buy a new one for just $53.00, and he said according to youtube videos, it is only 3 screws. So today I went in.. kinda got mad at them for taking advantage of her, and got her money back.
    Hubby had his doctors appt ... so hoping for good news.
    Other than that, I am busy sewing a quilt top that I actually hate!! It was a lot for me to finish it, but I am hoping I can find a charity to give it to. I have several like this!
    Posted several things on craigslist today .. and so happy that I had takers for almost all that I posted. 2 people coming out tomorrow, and 2 items gone today. Hubby wants to get rid of things, but seems I have to be the one to actually get it done!

@PackerFaninGB ... if you go to the webside "I Found A Quilted Heart" you will see the hearts. I've left 25 hearts so far .. and when I go back the next day they are gone. It is kinda fun.. and ha.. gets me out on my walks more to distribute them. I just hope someone finds them, and it puts a smile on their face. A great way to use up leftover little strips and scraps, and little pieces of batting!

My goals tomorrow will be simple .. ha .. stay out of the nuts!! I've been doing better, but I love nuts, and find myself grabbing handfuls and eating them mindlessly.

JFT, Tues
    1. log all my food .. I have been terrible at doing this!
    2. concentrate on water ... I need to drink at least 8+ glasses
    3. concentrate on protein .. aim for 100 grams of protein.
    4. Clean up my sewing room!! It is a mess!
    5. Finish my ugly quilt
    6. work on tshirt for hubby .. he wanted one for when he goes to the gym, so I made up a pattern. Made a couple samples which he likes.. now I'll sew good ones. These are more like muscle shirts, and he had trouble finding ones that fit him good (ha .. go around his stomach!).
    7. go to gym
    8. walk in the evening .. I find that going to the gym in the mornings gets my day going; and a walk in the evenings helps me control binge/mindless eating in the evenings.. plus makes the evening go faster!

rrfkauc3jhdn.png
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Goals for 8/22
    - eat at least 1400 calories ❌ I got pretty close though
    - Minimum 10 grams of fiber ✔️
    - Drink 32 oz of water ✔️
    - Yoga ✔️
    - Strength training ✔️
    - One household chore✔️

• emgracewrites
    Goals for 8/23
    - Stick to healthy eating plan
    - 32 oz of water
    - Walk outside (if weather allows)
    - Yoga
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    JFT Tuesday
    1. Park walk.
    2. School; journal. Choose thumbnails. 7 Mindsets video.
    3. Duolingo. Shoot poetry video. Read research article. Draft blog post.
    4. Reading - 30 min Libby. Update Goodreads.
    5. Write S&F and Clois!! Set up survey, visualizations, & Padlet.
    6. Prioritize scripts in list; add new scripts to list. Finish agreement script.
    7. Organize office.
    8. Evening: YMCA classes; tweetchats. Dinner: Salad! Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Update JFT.
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Lang8?
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Print voter registration sign for Oct. Check with D about trunk or treat and about signups for farmer's market and backpack blessings. Dems mtg Th Sep 15. Next Sat 6 Sept 3; set up PNG image as overlay and practice with Zoom. Sunday podcast.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    Today: 206.4

Long-term goals/progress

1. Professional / read current research. 2. Professional / present at conferences. 3. Professional / publish scholarly articles. 4. Professional / observe student needs and develop supports. 5. Professional / complete a doctorate. 6. Personal / retire comfortably. 7. Personal / renovate house. 8. Community / local progress. 9. Community / time with friends & family. 10. Medical/fitness.

1. Research: Five paragraph essay. How student attitudes affect standardized test results; student surveys.

2. Presenting: Develop proposals for GCTE 2023. Promote YT channel. Invite guests.

3. Publishing: Read one journal article weekly; respond in a blog post. Clois for CWG. S&F for YT channel. Goodreads purchase list for McKay’s.

4. Observed student needs: Changing words between parts of speech (vocabulary/grammar). Synthesizing info from multiple sources, drawing conclusions (RI/W). EFFECTIVE transitions (W). Every day v everyday; any one v anyone (grammar). Sub/obj pronouns & structure (grammar). Poss v pl nouns (grammar). Short nonfic from Lat Amer/Africa/Asia (World Lit).

5. Doctorate: Research programs, requirements, resources, cost, timeline.

6. Retirement: Update name on JSSB acct. Check investments. Do years of service transfer? Theater CV. Entertainment experience. Duolingo/Lang8.

7. House: Floor joists. Siding. Gutters. Floors.

8. Local progress: Library. Theater. PC2V. City/county govt. Community kitchen. She Should Run vision statement. Ugly Christmas sweater / Hawaiian shirt. Push for diversity. Turn left!

9. Friends & fam: Organize photos. Write postcards. Call weekly! Look for activities to do with friends. Purchase doll with long hair; practice French braid. Dance: tap, salsa, samba.

10. Medical: YMCA classes. Lift @ lunch. Maintain @ 155 w defined muscle tone. Talk to PCP about feet (cannot do calf raises, pushups, planks, mountain climbers, etc.) Why can’t I sleep better? Cadaver donation – check on forms. Indochino Atlanta/Nashville. Dentist RS cleaning. PCP Oct 21 10:30 TEL. Therapy Aug 25 2:00 RS. Obgyn Oct 14 12:45 RS for spring.

WFTY: Focus. Audition went well. Fingers crossed!
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence.

• PackerFanInGB
    JFT: Monday
    1. Create 24H Plan and assess yesterday's. Done :sunglasses:
    2. Drink 64+ oz of water before 7 PM :confounded:Not a full 64 oz. I really need to focus on this. I'm just not a water drinker!
    3. Walk Maddie Done :sunglasses:
    4. Eat 1 lb fresh produce Done, :sunglasses:
    5. Close Activity Rings on Apple watch Done :sunglasses:
    6. Home Care: Sweep and mop floors. Declutter desk area. Shred paper. DO THE MAIL. Update checkbook and send out bills. Laundry. Wash bedding. Water flowers, berry bushes and tomato plants. Done :sunglasses:
    7. Self Care: Read reflections. Gratitude journal. Simple Abundance. Pick one thing on Joy list and do it! :sunglasses:Started a new series on Netflix. Listened to Podcasts.
    8. M to football at 2:30- stop at pick up more produce from Aldi's afterward :sunglasses:Produce run tomorrow
    9. Spend 30 minutes in sewing room. Spend 15 minutes decluttering somewhere in house and 15 minutes digital decluttering. :sunglasses:Didn't get down to sewing area, but I did declutter and clean up most of my email accounts. I am so bad at checking it now that I don't work anymore!
    10. Evening Routine: Clean kitchen and CLOSE kitchen. Coffeemaker set-up. Cars/garage. Meds. Face and teeth. Readings. YouTube quilting videos or read until lights out. Set alarm for morning. :sunglasses:

Good morning! I had a pretty good day yesterday. It felt productive anyway. Today will be busy also. It's Tuesday, so I will be going to my mom's house and sewing. We are working on a Christmas Quilt and are doing one block per week. It's got a lot of small pieces so it's a challenge for me since I have pretty puffy fingers, but It's going to be so cute. It's called the Lori Holt Vintage Christmas quilt, and I love her stuff. I've got to get Maddie out for a walk before I go though. Last week, we sewed our first block and it took like 4 hours! I couldn't believe one block could take me 4 hours to cut and sew. Hoping today's goes a bit quicker. I have to run to Walmart for prescriptions and pick up some produce. I have some stuff to do around the house and I also am giving M a ride to football practice again. It probably doesn't sound like much to others, but when you get used to retirement, it feels like a lot! LOL 😂😁

@mytime6630 I think I have 3 quilt tops that I hate down in my basement! I liked them when I started them, but for some reason just can't get myself to work on them anymore. I think I'm partial to doing the tops and not so partial to the actual sandwiching, quilting and binding of them. HAHA! Plus, I started them awhile ago and don't like the fabric as much as I did when I started it. Thanks for the tip on finding the Hearts page. I have a lot of little scraps of fabric and batting and I save them all because I keep telling myself I'm going to make a postage stamp quilt or crumb quilt someday, so sounds like they would work perfectly! I love this idea! Who do you donate your quilts to? Is there an organization or quilt group that takes them near you? I'd like to be able to find a sewing group for my mom to join. I know she misses going to sewing group with her friends ever since we moved her up by us.

Our tomatoes are starting to come in faster than we can eat them! I don't have enough to actually 'can' them and would love some ideas of things I can make with them! I hate throwing them away and don't know our neighbors well enough to ask them if they want any. Maybe I could put them on a little box by the road with a "free" sign and some bags...we get a lot of dog walkers who go past our house.

Have a nice day everyone!

JFT: Tuesday
    1. Create 24H Plan and assess yesterday's.
    2. Drink 64+ oz of water before 7 PM
    3. Walk Maddie
    4. Eat 1 lb fresh produce
    5. Close Activity Rings on Apple watch
    6. Home Care: Mop floors. Update checkbook and send out bills. More laundry. Water flowers, berry bushes and tomato plants. Backyard cleanup.
    7. Self Care: Read reflections. Gratitude journal. Simple Abundance. Pick one thing on Joy list and do it!
    8. M to football at 2:30
    9. Quilting at mom's. Walmart Rx & produce run. Digital Declutter 15 minutes.
    10. Evening Routine: Clean kitchen and CLOSE kitchen. Coffeemaker set-up. Cars/garage. Meds. Face and teeth. Readings. YouTube quilting videos or read until lights out. Set alarm for morning.

WOTY: Intentional I will be intentional in my choices every day to move forward toward my goal.

• beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    edited August 2022
    Another busy weekend leading into a busy week, but I finally got caught up with reading posts yesterday.

@mytime6630 - It's good to hear from you. I love the idea of leaving the quilted hearts around town and hope it gives you as much joy as you are giving others. Prayers for a good result for your husband.

@Bex953172 - The summer holidays can be a trying time for parents, but you're almost at the finish line. Give yourself a well-deserved pat on the back for all you do for your girls, and schedule some down time for yourself when the kids are back in school.

@pridesabtch - Hooray for getting out on the bike and for the progress you're making with your new eating plan. My family likes the Rao sauces because they don't have added sugar or corn syrup, but if they're too chunky for you, try pureeing the sauce in the blender before you heat it. If you only need a bit, just transfer the rest back to the jar. I did this with canned whole tomatoes and chunky sauces when my daughter was young because, like you, she was fine with tomato sauce but didn't like tomatoes.

@PackerFanInGB - What a joy to have your grandchildren nearby! Enjoy all those games!

@clicketykeys - Hope you get the part!

@TerriRichardson112 - Love your habit trackers - such an inspiration!

@emgracewrites - We all have less than perfect days, but they don't cancel the progress that we make on good ones. Hang in there!

@more_freggies76 - All those green checks are a beautiful sight!

@cschmitz110515 - Hope you're enjoying your vacation!
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Only two more weeks of summer before Fall Convocation and the start of another school year - where does the time go? I'm trying to cram in a few more adventures with the older grandkids this week since I'll be taking care of the younger ones down in MD next week. I need to find time to fit in a haircut, do the college's compliance training modules, and set up my online course components

Still coasting through on the diet and exercise front, but weight and BP are holding steady and I'm feeling pretty good. Once I'm back to my school-year routine, it'll be easier to get back to weight-loss mode. I'd need to lose another 11 pounds to meet the year-end goal that I posted in January, but I'd be happy with 5-6. So a small deficit, consistent logging, and regular exercise are the plan after Labor Day.

JFT Tuesday, 8/23
    Balanced meals
    Hydrate
    Quick errands
    Watch the boys this afternoon
    2 chores
    Start online training modules
  • more_freggies76

JFT for 8/23/2022 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added (last 8/14). No more of chocolate bar friend gave me. DH can have the rest.
    2) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 8/15)
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 8/25
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/19) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    5) Honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 8/14) (a little in honey mustard ok)
    6) Nuts ok (22-26 g), but none of Gary's peanuts today.
    7) No beef jerky today. (last 7/16)
    8) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 8/18)
    9) Pumpkin or yam ok today (last 8/21)
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle & cookies) (except as in #1).

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 12 pm.

• more_freggies76
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,310 Member

JFT Monday
    - Up by 7:00 :neutral:
    - Weigh :smiley: weight was up a tad, but yesterday I was a bit dehydrated form the ride Saturday.
    - Work by 8:00 :smiley:
    - Meetings :smiley:
    - Document work :smiley:
    - Meetings :smiley:
    - Go pick up Tim's car :smiley:
    - mini meals :smiley:
    - Log food :smiley:
    - Leftover tacos for dinner :smiley:
    - Laundry :(
    - Peleton :(
    - Shower :(
    - Bed by 11:00 :smiley:

Have a great Monday y'all!

I got home around 4:00 yesterday and decided I'd lay down and take a short nap. Hubby always wakes me up when he comes in so that would be an hour max, right? Nope guess he texted me to say he wasn't coming home until 8:00ish. I figured this out at 6:47 when I finally woke up... Oops. Kids had already eaten, we were just having left overs so no biggie, but I like sitting down to dinner with them when they are home. No laundry was done. No Peleton was ridden. As a matter of fact I went to bed at 9:00 even after my nap. Made for a very unproductive evening on my part.

Got up this morning just to discover our whole neighborhood had no water. I took it as a sign to sleep another half hour since I couldn't shower anyway. Bottled water to clean up and dry shampoo for the win! Boy, I hope I have water when I get home. Really, really need to wash my hair.

Work has been busy today, hence the late check in (4:30pm), but It's been a good day. Tomorrow I take S back to college. I'll miss having her home. We didn't really see her a lot, but there is just something reassuring about having both of my girls home.

JFT Tuesday
    - Up at 6:30 :smiley:
    - Weigh :smiley:
    - Shower :( No water
    - Work by 7:45 :smiley:
    - Audits until 2:30 :smiley:
    - Real job until 4:30 :smiley:
    - Home by 5:00
    - Thaw Spaghetti Sauce assuming we have water
    - If no water - Out to dinner and go to the gym so I can shower...
    - Remove bike rack from Acadia
    - Load up Sierra's stuff
    - Dinner
    - Laundry
    - Bed...

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,054 Member
    🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹
    🌹🪷AUGUST 2022 🪷🌹
    🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹
    WEEK 4: 22 - 28 August

Focus for August:
    Eat under goal!

🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗
    🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗
    🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗
    🥗🥗
    Active hours > 6
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃🏼
    Solid Habits:
    😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
    😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
    😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
    😃😃

🦄 Terri

• clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    edited August 2022
    JFT Wednesday
    1. Park walk. Take library book. Get earbuds.
    2. School; journal. 7 Mindsets survey.
    3. Duolingo. Read research article. Draft blog post.
    4. Reading - 30 min Libby. Update Goodreads.
    5. Write S&F and Clois!! Check in about Padlet. Check on callbacks!
    6. Prioritize scripts in list; add new scripts to list. Finish agreement script.
    7. Organize office. Library - book exchange!
    8. Evening: Livestream. Dinner: Salad! Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Update JFT.
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Lang8?
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Print voter registration sign for Oct. Check with D about trunk or treat and about signups for farmer's market and backpack blessings. Dems mtg Th Sep 15. Next Sat 6 Sept 3; set up PNG image as overlay and practice with Zoom. Sunday podcast. Check on ushering with Lee.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    Today: 206.4

Long-term goals/progress

1. Professional / read current research. 2. Professional / present at conferences. 3. Professional / publish scholarly articles. 4. Professional / observe student needs and develop supports. 5. Professional / complete a doctorate. 6. Personal / retire comfortably. 7. Personal / renovate house. 8. Community / local progress. 9. Community / time with friends & family. 10. Medical/fitness.

1. Research: Five paragraph essay. How student attitudes affect standardized test results; student surveys.

2. Presenting: Develop proposals for GCTE 2023. Promote YT channel. Invite guests.

3. Publishing: Read one journal article weekly; respond in a blog post. Clois for CWG. S&F for YT channel. Goodreads purchase list for McKay’s.

4. Observed student needs: Changing words between parts of speech (vocabulary/grammar). Synthesizing info from multiple sources, drawing conclusions (RI/W). EFFECTIVE transitions (W). Every day v everyday; any one v anyone (grammar). Sub/obj pronouns & structure (grammar). Poss v pl nouns (grammar). Short nonfic from Lat Amer/Africa/Asia (World Lit).

5. Doctorate: Research programs, requirements, resources, cost, timeline.

6. Retirement: Update name on JSSB acct. Check investments. Do years of service transfer? Theater CV. Entertainment experience. Duolingo/Lang8.

7. House: Floor joists. Siding. Gutters. Floors.

8. Local progress: Library. Theater. PC2V. City/county govt. Community kitchen. She Should Run vision statement. Ugly Christmas sweater / Hawaiian shirt. Push for diversity. Turn left!

9. Friends & fam: Organize photos. Write postcards. Call weekly! Look for activities to do with friends. Purchase doll with long hair; practice French braid. Dance: tap, salsa, samba.

10. Medical: YMCA classes. Lift @ lunch. Maintain @ 155 w defined muscle tone. Talk to PCP about feet (cannot do calf raises, pushups, planks, mountain climbers, etc.) Why can’t I sleep better? Cadaver donation – check on forms. Indochino Atlanta/Nashville. Dentist RS cleaning. PCP Oct 21 10:30 TEL. Therapy Sep 21 3P. Obgyn Mar 16 1P.

WFTY: Focus. This morning's weigh-in was the lowest I've seen in awhile. Gotta keep goin!
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence.
  • emgracewrites
    Goals for 8/23
    - Stick to healthy eating plan
    - 32 oz of water
    - Walk outside (if weather allows)
    - Yoga

Met all of these goals for today! Feels really good.
  • more_freggies76
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow. But I still have to take my dose of metamusal (forgot after lunch).
  • emgracewrites
    @mytime6630 Sending positive vibes your way! That’s a lot to be going through…sounds like you did the right thing by taking an evening to just rest and recover. Hang in there!