Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• HHilt8
    HHilt8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! Please add me, am just starting out on a major weight loss journey. Want to follow friends for motivation and support!!
  • HHilt8
    HHilt8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! Please add me, am just starting out on a major weight loss journey. Want to follow friends for motivation and support!!
  • rucklifts
    rucklifts Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am returning user and looking forward to being active in this community. Please feel free to add for motivation and an accountability buddy
  • OTFOMOgirl
    OTFOMOgirl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Orangetheory Fitness members out there?
  • HeresDan
    HeresDan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey y’all, hope you are all well. Looking for more friends on here to help motivate each other
  • Pearl0408
    Pearl0408 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for new friends, support, recipes, and motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • Pearl0408
    Pearl0408 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for new friends, support, recipes, and motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • Hay9699
    Hay9699 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I'm looking for UK buddies. Feel free to add me.
  • Drift3r80
    Drift3r80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, middle aged guy here looking to lose weight. Other middle aged guys or anyone in general wanting to do this together?
  • AJJENKINS88
    AJJENKINS88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I used this app shortly a few years ago and am returning. Would love som accountability/motivational friends... Feel free to add me.
  • olamidembl
    olamidembl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I’m new here and new to the St.Louis. Could use some friends around the area as well and on here. Definitely need that motivation
  • olamidembl
    olamidembl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I’m new here and new to the St.Louis. Could use some friends around the area as well and on here. Definitely need that motivation
  • FemmeTropicale
    FemmeTropicale Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all :) my name is Marjy / I want to lose 40 pounds in 6 months. I already lost 3 pounds the past week. I want to commit to exercising 4 times a week minimum and eating a zig zag calorie so that I can achieve my goal. I joined Orange theory a month ago. :)
  • bunniibb
    bunniibb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hihi new here!! wud love the new friends, inspiration and motivation.. please add me and help me reach my goal 😊
  • bondgirl7727
    bondgirl7727 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey y’all, I’ve off MFP for awhile. It’s time to get serious about my health goals. I’m not getting any younger. Feel free to add me. 😀
  • iancarl0716
    iancarl0716 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Been using this mfp app for more than a year already but never got the chance to explore this community. Looking forward to find buddies/friends here. 😊 Stay fit and healthy everyone. 💪🏼👊🏼
  • iancarl0716
    iancarl0716 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Been using this mfp app for more than a year already but never got the chance to explore this community. Looking forward to find buddies/friends here. 😊 Stay fit and healthy everyone. 💪🏼👊🏼
  • AlanM_1974
    AlanM_1974 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yes please! 48 year-old Brit here.
  • OhioDido
    OhioDido Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    58 yo grandfather here looking to lose weight and get more fit so I can be there for my toddler granddaughters who we’re helping to raise.

Always happy to make friends and so we can support each other.
  • VictoriaL8893
    VictoriaL8893 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking to meet new people to help keep me motivated! Feel free to add!