JUST FOR TODAY--One Day at a Time--Daily Commitment Thread for 2022

Replies

• beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Yesterday went pretty well. I got a lot done before my grandsons arrived, so I was able to relax with them in the afternoon. Today we're off on an outdoor adventure before meeting up with my husband for dinner. At least I'll get my exercise in :)

Recap - Tuesday, 8/23
    Balanced meals - Dinner was okay. Could have done with fewer snacks.
    Hydrate - :)
    Quick errands - :)
    Watch the boys this afternoon :)
    2 chores - :)
    Start online training modules - No, but I did read the departmental updates

JFT Wednesday 8/24
    Balanced meals
    Hydrate
    Outdoor exercise
    Dinner out
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,550 Member
    edited August 2022
    JFT for 8/23/2022 (yesterday)βœ”οΈ
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added (last 8/14). No more of chocolate bar friend gave me. DH can have the rest.βœ”οΈ
    2) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 8/15)βœ”οΈ
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 8/25βœ”οΈ
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/19) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.βœ”οΈ
    5) Honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 8/14) (a little in honey mustard ok)βœ”οΈ
    6) Nuts ok (22-26 g), but none of Gary's peanuts today.βœ”οΈ
    7) No beef jerky today. (last 7/16) βœ”οΈ
    8) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 8/18)βœ”οΈ
    9) Pumpkin or yam ok today (last 8/21)βœ”οΈDidn't eat today
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle & cookies) (except as in #1).βœ”οΈ

JFT for 8/24/2022 (today)βœ”οΈ
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added (last 8/14). No more of chocolate bar friend gave me. DH can have the rest.
    2) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 8/23)
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 8/25
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/19) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    5) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 8/23) (a little in honey mustard ok)
    6) Nuts ok (22-26 g), but none of Gary's peanuts today.
    7) No beef jerky today. (last 7/16)
    8) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 8/18)
    9) Pumpkin or yam ok today (last 8/21)
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle & cookies) (except as in #1).

• beachwalker99
    @mytime6630 - Sending hugs and positive vibes <3
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,327 Member
    JFT: Tuesday RECAP
    1. Create 24H Plan and assess yesterday's. :smile:
    2. Drink 64+ oz of water before 7 PM :naughty:
    3. Walk Maddie :smile:
    4. Eat 1 lb fresh produce :naughty:Didn't have enough fresh produce in the house.
    5. Close Activity Rings on Apple watch :smile:
    6. Home Care: Mop floors. Update checkbook and send out bills. More laundry. Water flowers, berry bushes and tomato plants. Backyard cleanup. :smile:
    7. Self Care: Read reflections. Gratitude journal. Simple Abundance. Pick one thing on Joy list and do it! :smile: Watched quilting videos. Spent time downstairs working on quilt top. Decluttered a little bit downstairs.
    8. M to football at 2:30 :#M called when i was on the way there to tell me S was giving him a ride.
    9. Quilting at mom's. Walmart Rx & produce run. Digital Declutter 15 minutes. :smile:
    10. Evening Routine: Clean kitchen and CLOSE kitchen. Coffeemaker set-up. Cars/garage. Meds. Face and teeth. Readings. YouTube quilting videos or read until lights out. Set alarm for morning. :smile:

Happy Hump Day! I felt like I got a lot done yesterday, but now that I go back and look at my plan versus what I actually did, I guess I spent most of my day sewing either at my mom's or here! Now I need to move some of my to-do's for yesterday to to-do's today. I'm dragging *kitten* today though, and I'm not sure why. I got plenty of sleep but my muscles and joints feel sore today. Dreading taking Maddie for a walk today, but I know once we go out the door, I'll enjoy it! It's just taking that first step. Putting on my walking shoes...her enthusiasm when she sees me do that will push me to do the rest!

I seem to be stalled, losing and gaining the same 3 or 4 pounds. I need to really buckle down on my water and eat more in the middle of the day versus dinner. I'm usually not very hungry until about 4pm. Then I might as well put on a feed bag! The worst time of day to do that, I know. So, this week my focus is on drinking enough water every day and eating more filling meals at lunch, maybe more protein?

@mytime6630 I'm sorry to hear the results were not what you were hoping. I am praying for you and your husband. I think lying quietly together was probably exactly what you both needed. I hope your daughter makes a call to her doctor. I will add her to my prayers also. I have to tell you, I smile when you refer to your ugly quilt...the one I'm working on right now turned ugly to me yesterday too...I don't even want to work on it today. UGH. I no longer like the colors I picked. It'll be fine for throwing on the back of the couch or something though. It's not horrible...just not what I envisioned.

@pridesabtch Sounds to me like your body needed you to rest! Good for you for listening to it! :wink:

JFT: Wednesday
    1. Create 24H Plan and assess yesterday's.
    2. Drink 64+ oz of water before 7 PM
    3. Walk Maddie
    4. Eat 1 lb fresh produce
    5. Close Activity Rings on Apple watch
    6. Home Care: Mop. Vacuum. Dust. Water flowers, berry bushes and tomato plants. Backyard cleanup.
    7. Self Care: Read reflections. Gratitude journal. Simple Abundance. Pick one thing on Joy list and do it!
    8. Aldi's run for produce.
    9. Declutter 15 minutes. Digital Declutter 15 minutes.
    10. Evening Routine: Clean kitchen and CLOSE kitchen. Coffeemaker set-up. Cars/garage. Meds. Face and teeth. Readings. YouTube quilting videos or read until lights out. Set alarm for morning.

WOTY: Intentional I will be intentional in my choices every day to move forward toward my goal.

• more_freggies76
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,022 Member
    🌹πŸͺ·πŸŒΉπŸͺ·πŸŒΉπŸͺ·πŸŒΉπŸͺ·πŸŒΉ
    🌹πŸͺ·AUGUST 2022 πŸͺ·πŸŒΉ
    🌹πŸͺ·πŸŒΉπŸͺ·πŸŒΉπŸͺ·πŸŒΉπŸͺ·πŸŒΉ
    WEEK 4: 22 - 28 August

Focus for August:
    Eat under goal!

πŸ₯—πŸ₯—πŸ₯—πŸ₯—πŸ₯—πŸ₯—πŸ₯—
    πŸ₯—πŸ₯—πŸ₯—
    Active hours > 6
    πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌ
    πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌ
    Solid Habits:
    πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
    πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ¦„ Terri

• emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Didn’t meet any of my goals for today - forgot to even post my goals for today. Totally derailed from my healthy eating plan, probably because I’m feeling super stressed about this meeting tomorrow, where I have to meet a whole bunch of new people and sound like an expert on a topic I’m not actually an expert on.

Anxious brain isn’t focusing on anything tonight so I’m just going to chill, do some last minute prep tomorrow morning, and try not to beat myself up too badly for falling off the healthy eating bandwagon.

Happy Hump Day to me! πŸͺ
  • more_freggies76
    JFT for 8/24/2022 (today)βœ”οΈ
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added (last 8/14). No more of chocolate bar friend gave me. DH can have the rest.βœ”οΈ
    2) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 8/23)βœ”οΈ
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 8/25βœ”οΈ
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/19) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.βœ”οΈ
    5) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 8/23) (a little in honey mustard ok)βœ”οΈ
    6) Nuts ok (22-26 g), but none of Gary's peanuts today.βœ”οΈ
    7) No beef jerky today. (last 7/16) βœ”οΈ
    8) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 8/18)βœ”οΈ
    9) Pumpkin or yam ok today (last 8/21)βœ”οΈ
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle & cookies) (except as in #1).βœ”οΈ

JFT for 8/25/2022 (tomorrow)βœ”οΈ
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added (last 8/14). No more of chocolate bar friend gave me. DH can have the rest.
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/24) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    9) No pumpkin or yam today (last 8/24)
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle & cookies) (except as in #1).

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    edited August 2022
    JFT Thursday
    1. Park walk. Get earbuds.
    2. School; journal. TOM nominations. PICTURE DAY!
    3. Duolingo. Read research article. Draft blog post.
    4. Reading - 30 min Libby. Update Goodreads.
    5. Write S&F and Clois!! Draft inspogram script. Shoot book video??
    6. Prioritize scripts in list; add new scripts to list. Finish agreement script.
    7. Organize office.
    8. Evening: CALLBACKS. Dinner: Salad? Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Update JFT.
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Lang8?
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Print voter registration sign for Oct. Check with D about trunk or treat and about signups for farmer's market and backpack blessings. Dems mtg Th Sep 15. Next Sat 6 Sept 3; set up PNG image as overlay and practice with Zoom. Sunday podcast. Check on ushering with Lee.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    Today: 207.6

Long-term goals/progress

1. Professional / read current research. 2. Professional / present at conferences. 3. Professional / publish scholarly articles. 4. Professional / observe student needs and develop supports. 5. Professional / complete a doctorate. 6. Personal / retire comfortably. 7. Personal / renovate house. 8. Community / local progress. 9. Community / time with friends & family. 10. Medical/fitness.

1. Research: Five paragraph essay. How student attitudes affect standardized test results; student surveys.

2. Presenting: Develop proposals for GCTE 2023. Promote YT channel. Invite guests.

3. Publishing: Read one journal article weekly; respond in a blog post. Clois for CWG. S&F for YT channel. Goodreads purchase list for McKay’s.

4. Observed student needs: Changing words between parts of speech (vocabulary/grammar). Synthesizing info from multiple sources, drawing conclusions (RI/W). EFFECTIVE transitions (W). Every day v everyday; any one v anyone (grammar). Sub/obj pronouns & structure (grammar). Poss v pl nouns (grammar). Short nonfic from Lat Amer/Africa/Asia (World Lit).

5. Doctorate: Research programs, requirements, resources, cost, timeline.

6. Retirement: Update name on JSSB acct. Check investments. Do years of service transfer? Theater CV. Entertainment experience. Duolingo/Lang8.

7. House: Floor joists. Siding. Gutters. Floors.

8. Local progress: Library. Theater. PC2V. City/county govt. Community kitchen. She Should Run vision statement. Ugly Christmas sweater / Hawaiian shirt. Push for diversity. Turn left!

9. Friends & fam: Organize photos. Write postcards. Call weekly! Look for activities to do with friends. Purchase doll with long hair; practice French braid. Dance: tap, salsa, samba.

10. Medical: YMCA classes. Lift @ lunch. Maintain @ 155 w defined muscle tone. Talk to PCP about feet (cannot do calf raises, pushups, planks, mountain climbers, etc.) Why can’t I sleep better? Cadaver donation – check on forms. Indochino Atlanta/Nashville. Dentist RS cleaning. PCP Oct 21 10:30 TEL. Therapy Sep 21 3P. Obgyn Mar 16 1P.

WFTY: Focus. Yike! CALLBACK DAY!
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence.
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Goals for 8/25
    - minimum 1400 calories
    - Yoga
    - Minimum 32 oz of water
    - Work on writing business after day job is done
    - Look for a new day job!

I realize the last two have nothing to do with physical health but they will help my mental health, and I’m trying to put a bigger priority on that part of things.

Hope everyone has a good day!
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,327 Member
    JFT: Wednesday RECAP
    1. Create 24H Plan and assess yesterday's. :star:
    2. Drink 64+ oz of water before 7 PM :star:
    3. Walk Maddie :star:
    4. Eat 1 lb fresh produce :star:Baked potato and big @$$ salad for dinner.
    5. Close Activity Rings on Apple watch :star:
    6. Home Care: Mop. Vacuum. Dust. Water flowers, berry bushes and tomato plants. Backyard cleanup. :star:
    7. Self Care: Read reflections. Gratitude journal. Simple Abundance. Pick one thing on Joy list and do it! :star:
    8. Aldi's run for produce. :naughty:Move this to Thursday!
    9. Declutter 15 minutes. Digital Declutter 15 minutes. :naughty:
    10. Evening Routine: Clean kitchen and CLOSE kitchen. Coffeemaker set-up. Cars/garage. Meds. Face and teeth. Readings. YouTube quilting videos or read until lights out. Set alarm for morning. :naughty:Got hungry late last night and ended up putting Cheezits in a baggie and eating them in bed while I watched YouTube quilting videos on my iPad. UGH! I know it is the late night snacking that has me stalled. I need to close the kitchen and then have my husband barricade it!

Good morning JFTers! It's Friday Eve! I had a pretty productive day yesterday so that made me happy. My husband took a handyman job for the plant my son, B, manages. It's extra money for his hunting and woodworking hobbies. After being together all day every day for 2 years now, it's actually felt kind of nice to have the house to myself for a day here and there. I think he likes getting out and about too. Perfect gig for him, if he wants one. :smiley:

It's a little cooler here today with showers, but the humidity is still high. I actually like a bit cooler temps but the humidity does me in...hot flashes on top of hot flashes. TMI? 😁😎

Yesterday I brought my spare sewing machine upstairs and set it up on the dining room table but Tim got home before I had a chance to use it. It's a new one I got about a year ago and I'm not familiar with the functions on it because it's wayyyyyyyy different from the old one I have downstairs, so my goal today is to play with that. I did most of the housework yesterday so I think I can take some time to play today. I'm going to try making some hearts, like @mytime6630 was talking about, to hang in random places to be found. I think that sounds like an easy no-stress thing to learn a new machine making.

Have a great day everyone! πŸ€—β˜•

JFT: Thursday
    1. Create 24H Plan and assess yesterday's.
    2. Drink 64+ oz of water before 7 PM
    3. Walk Maddie
    4. 1 lb of produce today
    5. Close Activity Rings on Apple watch
    6. Home Care: Vacuum. Dust. Declutter cabinet under bathroom sink. Backyard cleanup.
    7. Self Care: Reflect. Gratitude journal. SA/JM/DO.
    8. Aldi's run for produce. JUST DO IT!
    9. Digital Declutter 15 minutes.
    10. Evening Routine: Clean kitchen and CLOSE kitchen. Coffeemaker set-up. Cars/garage. Meds. Face and teeth. Readings. YouTube quilting videos or read until lights out. Set alarm for morning.

WOTY: Intentional I will be intentional in my choices every day to move forward toward my goal.
  • beachwalker99
    Got some chores done this morning, and I'm off on another adventure with the boys today. Not sure what meals will look like, but I'll try to make good choices.

Recap - Wednesday 8/24
    Balanced meals - Not too bad, but low on protein and fresh produce
    Hydrate - :)
    Outdoor exercise - :)
    Dinner out - :)

JFT Thursday 8/25
    Balanced meals
    Hydrate
    Outdoor exercise
    Laundry?
  • more_freggies76
    edited August 2022
    JFT for 8/25/2022 (today, updated)βœ”οΈ
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/24) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    9) No pumpkin or yam today (last 8/24)
    11) Can have lunch early due to long lunch meeting.

• more_freggies76
    Hour commitment - After my walnuts, I won't eat again until after 5 pm. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,185 Member
    edited August 2022
    SO JFT, Wed
    1. go to the gym ... starts my day out on a good note :) No gym, but went for a 3 mile walk in the morning, then another 3 mile walk in evening
    2. concentrate on water :) -- ha.. which means I was up 4 x last nite!
    3. work on 2 quilt tops ... not the ugly one. GOing to donate both to a fundraiser for a girl with cancer.. so I need these finished by October. Tops are done .. just need to sandwich and quilt them :) Got one sandwiched and ready to FMQ ... waiting for batting to come so I can sandwich the other one. I sent pictures to the girl doing the fundraising for her friend .. she was excited, and said they would work for silent auctions. A little nervous that no one will bid on them LOL! If I have time I will sew up a pretty quilt for them to auction off.
    4. practice 15 minutes piano :s
    5. go for a walk in evening :)

JFT, Thurs
    1. go to the gym.. done!
    2. concentrate on water
    3. clean patio room
    4. start sewing little bears .. need to use up all these small pieces of fleece I have!
    5. start FMQ on quilt for charity
    6. dinner will be leftover beef/noodle casserole. concentrate on protein today
    7. dig out things I am selling on craigslist .. we have so much silkscreen products, but 2 machines. . so hoping I can sell these to someone! Need our space back!

Thanks for the positive thought you guys! We are both doing better.. the first day it kinda hits you! But .. I know there is treatment available if the cancer is back .. and its one day at a time. Funny how in life .. everything is taking it one day at a time!

@PackerfaninGB.. you will love doing the little hearts! If you get on the website you can see how others are made. I've made 25 and left them at a nature trail I walk on. I leave about 4-6 at a time.. hanging on tree branches. The next day I take 4 more .. and all the ones I've left are gone! Kinda fun, easy to do, and hopefully it puts a smile on a persons face when they find them. Going to go to a park this weekend and make some using kids fabrics . .but I need to go when its not busy as I don't want people to see me putting them out. Last weekend I didn't get a chance .. to many people around!
  • mytime6630
    Got some chores done this morning, and I'm off on another adventure with the boys today.

Have a fun time with the boys!
  • mytime6630
    edited August 2022
    Goals for 8/25
    - minimum 1400 calories
    - Yoga
    - Minimum 32 oz of water
    - Work on writing business after day job is done
    - Look for a new day job!

I realize the last two have nothing to do with physical health but they will help my mental health, and I’m trying to put a bigger priority on that part of things.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Your last 2 things have a lot to do with physical health... when our mental health is healthy and happy, our physical health follows. I find when I am down about things I tend to eat more junk, don't care, etc. But when I feel good .. and that is in getting things done I want to, I want to also take better care of my physical health.
    Good luck on the job search!

a3dz5w9j0nil.jpg
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,293 Member
    Didn't set goals yesterday, just busy moving S back to Pittsburgh. Did well on food, didn't get enough water in. Such is life. I'm tip toeing around the 150's, which would be great, I haven't seen those numbers in quite some time. Hoping to end the month strong and drop into that range.

I started typing this at 7:30 this morning and am just now getting back to finish it at 3:15pm. Busy, busy day.

I noticed when I left, that the grass was getting high, but I really need to get something done with my nails. They are growing out and the gel polish now starts a 1/4" past my cuticle. Think I'll go get my nails done instead of mowing. Might even get a pedi while I'm there. Yes, I'm totally spoiled. I will still mow, just might be tomorrow or if I'm feeling frisky later tonight. Great thing about gel polish is how well it stays on even when I'm doing manual labor. OR maybe I'll mow this evening and get my nails done tomorrow. That does make more sense, in 2 respects. One nails before mowing is a bit silly. Two the grass will be higher and harder to mow tomorrow than it is today. My yard is a beast to mow especially since our "self propelled" mower no longer "self propels" now it is just an extra heavy push mower because it has an extra motor it doesn't use. Sigh, I think you talked me into it.

Didn't do so great with my mini meals today. Work was all meetings and audits where I couldn't just whip out a protein bar and snack. Well maybe I could have, but I didn't.

@emgracewrites we all put in what we need, mental, spiritual & physical. It all goes together to make us us. You don't know me well, but there were months and months where my struggles were mental. It caused physical effects. This gave me a sounding board and kept me in touch with reality in ways that I couldn't do in the real world. It's a great group of people. We really have grown to be friends who deeply care for one another. Glad you found us, hope we can help you in a way that gives you strength. I'm Nikki btw.

JFT Thursday
    - Up at 7:00 :(
    - Weigh :smiley:
    - Work by 8:00 :smiley:
    - Meetings :smiley:
    - Audits :smiley:
    - Meetings :smiley:
    - Home by 5:00
    - Mow
    - Shower
    - Dinner
    - Sweep downstairs
    - Chill downstairs with the dogs
    - Bed by 10:00

Thinking about working from home tomorrow, but probably won't...

• clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    JFT Friday
    1. Park walk.
    2. School; journal. Check for callbacks!
    3. Duolingo. Read research article. Draft blog post.
    4. Reading - 30 min Libby. Update Goodreads.
    5. Write S&F and Clois!! Draft inspogram script.
    6. Prioritize scripts in list; add new scripts to list. Finish agreement script.
    7. Organize office.
    8. Evening: Livestream. Dinner: Salad? Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Update JFT.
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Lang8?
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Print voter registration sign for Oct. Check with D about trunk or treat and about signups for farmer's market and backpack blessings. Dems mtg Th Sep 15. Next Sat 6 Sept 3; set up PNG image as overlay and practice with Zoom. Sunday podcast. Check on ushering next options.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    Today: 207.6

Long-term goals/progress

1. Professional / read current research. 2. Professional / present at conferences. 3. Professional / publish scholarly articles. 4. Professional / observe student needs and develop supports. 5. Professional / complete a doctorate. 6. Personal / retire comfortably. 7. Personal / renovate house. 8. Community / local progress. 9. Community / time with friends & family. 10. Medical/fitness.

1. Research: Five paragraph essay. How student attitudes affect standardized test results; student surveys.

2. Presenting: Develop proposals for GCTE 2023. Promote YT channel. Invite guests.

3. Publishing: Read one journal article weekly; respond in a blog post. Clois for CWG. S&F for YT channel. Goodreads purchase list for McKay’s.

4. Observed student needs: Changing words between parts of speech (vocabulary/grammar). Synthesizing info from multiple sources, drawing conclusions (RI/W). EFFECTIVE transitions (W). Every day v everyday; any one v anyone (grammar). Sub/obj pronouns & structure (grammar). Poss v pl nouns (grammar). Short nonfic from Lat Amer/Africa/Asia (World Lit).

5. Doctorate: Research programs, requirements, resources, cost, timeline.

6. Retirement: Update name on JSSB acct. Check investments. Do years of service transfer? Theater CV. Entertainment experience. Duolingo/Lang8.

7. House: Floor joists. Siding. Gutters. Floors.

8. Local progress: Library. Theater. PC2V. City/county govt. Community kitchen. She Should Run vision statement. Ugly Christmas sweater / Hawaiian shirt. Push for diversity. Turn left!

9. Friends & fam: Organize photos. Write postcards. Call weekly! Look for activities to do with friends. Purchase doll with long hair; practice French braid. Dance: tap, salsa, samba.

10. Medical: YMCA classes. Lift @ lunch. Maintain @ 155 w defined muscle tone. Talk to PCP about feet (cannot do calf raises, pushups, planks, mountain climbers, etc.) Why can’t I sleep better? Cadaver donation – check on forms. Indochino Atlanta/Nashville. Dentist RS cleaning. PCP Oct 21 10:30 TEL. Therapy Sep 21 3P. Obgyn Mar 16 1P.

WFTY: Focus. Now the waiting. UGHHHHH!
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence.