Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Years of yo-yo dieting

Hi!

I am not new to MFP. I used to use it religiously several years ago. I used it to track macros and calories and it worried for a while. It did help me lose 40+ pounds several years ago. During the lock down, I got into intermittent fasting. It worked but I am feeling burnt out too because I been doing IF for 2 years on and off. I stop losing weight and I can't seem to get at my goal weight.

I am not big but I am looking for some friends who does IF 13/13 as well as counting calories and macros. I workout 5/6 days a week at a gym called Orangetheory Fitness.

I need some accountable buddies to make this easier so I don't feel it is a job or a chore.

Replies

• Nova
    Nova Posts: 10,228 MFP Staff
    Hi, welcome back to the community!
  • 7sunnyd7
    7sunnyd7 Posts: 2 Member
    I am just starting to seriously track on MFP. I have tracked my weight for a while but tracking food has always been a challenge. I use IF and it worked great in the past. I gained weight through Covid that I need to get back off plus about 20 pounds. 44 pounds all together I’d like to lose. We could check in on each other to keep things going.
  • Sinisterbarbie1
    Sinisterbarbie1 Posts: 712 Member
    “I am not big but I am looking for some friends who does IF 13/13 “. Just curious since I don’t do IF - what is this? I thought it might be the hours on/off fast but that would be equal hours on/off and would add up to 26 hours in a day.
  • crownedone81
    crownedone81 Posts: 2 Member
    Looking for a friend to keep each other accountable. I practice IF and looking to lose 35 lbs.